Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Missing Coffee RP

Future Allie Way

Dizzy watches Violet and Midnight both become effected by the mysterious power, quickly taking off into the air in a burst of speed to check the area above the cave for any signs of the cause. Staying in midair he searches the area frantically, his wings beating rapidly to match his growing anger.

"Hey! Quit being a scaredy cat and come out already!!" he screams, hoping the dark duo can are nearby and can hear him, "if you really want to mess with somepony come mess with me!"

Edited by Dizzy

Gizmo chuckled at the sight of the far away pegasus and pulled out a joystick. He flicked one of the many switches on it, activating a cannon that was closer to the pegasus. He swiveled it around a bit and aimed. He pressed the button.

A net came flying out of the cannon from somewhere behind Dizzy.

(I don't want to powerplay but please don't dodge it. That's the reason it came from behind you.)

Violet's eyes suddenly turned to Dizzy.

She stood aghast, about to tell Dizzy what was behind him so he could dodge it. She was still scared from the um... eye thing. Not a single word came out of her mouth. Dizzy was not aware of what was going to happen.

(That means that Dizzy doesn't know it is there and cannot dodge it.)

As Midnight Thought noticed Silver Light casting a spell, he was slightly alarmed but from his headache and half dazed mind, Midnight slowly welcomed the warmth of Silver Light's spell. He cracked a smile.

"Thank you Silver. Violet has some kind of magical aura that's obstructing her basic motor functions...she-"

Midnight suddenly felt a surge of that same sensation as when he first entered Violet's mind. He could move but only the basic five senses worked. He couldn't move anything below his head.

Wh-what the?

"Silver! I can't move! It's the magical residue from my infiltration of Violet's mind."

Edited by Espionage

Silver Light looked at Midnight with an untrusting look for a split second, then is slightly worried of whatever is happening to 2 of the ponies in the group. Silver stops casting the spell and examines the stiffened pony.

"I've never seen anything like this before...give me cuts and burns and I can heal those up in no time...but I can't cure paralysis...I can't even counter basic magic, just carry stuff, relax lifeforms and heal wounds.."

*He can gain access to anypony's thoughts? Perhaps even memories? I don't like the sound of that at all...I'll talk about it with him later...but what to do...*

Silver Light sighs at the thought she came up with, but walks over infront of Midnight and looks at his face.

"Is this magic that is preventing movement inside your head? Like it it is preventing the messages to move right?"

Edited by Hayze

With only a cut off shout of surprise Dizzy is suddenly contained by the net, unable to avoid it even with his above average speed. Dizzy collaspes onto the earth beside the others, completely immobile as he tries his hardest to bust free with his teeths, hooves, and wings all rummaging wildly.

"Argh.. ugh.. Help!!", is all he can muster, his mind totally oblivious to the others due to the terrifying feeling of being trapped.

Edited by Dizzy

Midnight Thought glanced over at Silver Light. "Y...yeah...I thought I was the only one who could do such complex spells involving the head. It's a magical barrier that's blocking the signals that's supposed to make me move..."

As Midnight tried to tap into his own thoughts, something he's never done before, he saw a massive net heading straight towards Dizzy. Midnight yelled out, "Get down Dizzy!" but it was too late. Dizzy was completely encircled in a net. As he panicked, Midnight got to work with his own problem.

Midnight concentrated and channeled his very essence to go into his own consciousness, as he would with other bodies. He collapsed immediately on the spot as Midnight journeyed through his own consciousness to destroy the magic residue got from Violet's mind.

Immediately, Midnight found the magical residue. He fought at it for a time before finding out how to remove it: It was simple matter of using his own electrical impulses to force out the residue, which was easy considering it was just a small bit of the spell rather than the full magical barrier like in Violet's case.

Midnight got up and wobbled a little to Dizzy before trying to get to work on the net to no avail. He sighed heavily as he tried to cut through the net with his teeth but again, no avail. Finally, Midnight looked to Silver Light.

"Forget it...I'm going to try and take on the full spell in Violet's own head. Worst comes to pass, I can get rid of any residue again. You do something about Dizzy...I'll try to..."

Midnight stopped at the sentence and concentrated. He entered Violet's mind once again. Navigating through the vast maze that is the mind of another pony, Midnight Thought encountered the spell's core in Violet. With a big gulp, Midnight charged head first.

(Tell me how this should end. At this point, Midnight could fail again and simply can't do anything or he could succeed

Silver Light sighed with a almost happy tone.

*Well atleast I didn't have to try making him go unconsious to free him...now to help Dizzy...somehow.*

Siver Light turned serious, moved over to the captured pony, and tried biting at the rope. She tried to soothe him with reasureance which didn't work either.. Unfortunately she wasn't a physically strong pony, and she was certianly no earth pony, so she could not bite through the net.

"Okay that didn't work...Look I'll do what I did to Midnight just a second ago. You wont feel any pain, just a small tingely feeling. Just breath deep and slowly..."

Silver Light started to cast her radiant, warm light magic to soothe his nerves. He small particles of light entering his body with a warm touch to help release tension, and calm the nerves.

*At this rate I'll not be able to walk due to lack of energy...is the pony behind this trying to weaken us all at the same time?*

"Tell me Dizzy, how are you? Keep breathing slowly, and remain calm! I can't do this forever, I may have to help calm down Violet in a second. Can you tell me where the opening of the net is?"

Silver Light stood chaneling the spell tryint to help Dizzy, but she was feeling her focus and energy wane a bit, as one of her knees bucked ever so slightly. Sweat was starting to run down her face.

*Please Celestia, let this end soon!*

Edited by Hayze

(Let's give them something to run from.)

Gizmo took out his joystick and clicked another one of the buttons. One of the turrets he had hidden as a chimney took aim at the group. After several movements to make sure the aim was dead on, Gizmo clicked the button to launch.

A small missile erupted out of the cannon, heading straight for the group.

(The missile erupted out so you all heard it. Might want to do something about it before it hits you guys.)

Silver Light jumped at the unexpected sound and looked around frantically to find the source.

"Did everypony hear that?! What was that? And why was it so loud!

*It sounded almost like a roaring fire....*

Silver Light noticed a small line of smoke in the distance in the south east and pointed in that direction.

"What...is that?

Edited by Hayze

(I am sorry : You know, I wasn't using my computer because of the Holidays and stuff)

Violet turned to the same place as Silver Light did.

"I dunno... but it seems as if it was getting... closer."

Violet jerked away a little, "This doesn't smell any good to me."

She semi-closed her eyes, trying to see better.

When she saw what was the "thing", she flew away a little violently.

"RUN!" she shouted "or fly, or whatever."

(I didn't remember that I was a pegasus lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Okay, guys. We never continued this roleplay after New Year, so I guess I'll stop waiting for a reply XD The roleplay section now moved to 'Roleplay World'. So, unless we continue in Roleplay World, this will get locked. It was really awesome to be in this roleplay! :D Okay, so I just wanted to let you know about it :) )

• 2 weeks later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.