Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Aphy, get answer

Aphelion

(edited)

I may be no encyclopedia or dictionary, but I'll answer things the best I can (If it's a toughy, I'll just leave it with a shrug and move on, herpderp)

Go on, ask me something or anything!

Also, not to bribe you guys or anything, but anypony who posts get a brohoof! /)

Edited by Aphelion

Explain to me the universe and how it began.

That's a very good question, so good that I.... Can't come up with a true answer, there's many theories however. If I ever get a time machine, I'll get back to you on that one! ^^;

What's it like to be alive? ~

Well when you feel your lungs inflate and deflate, your heart beating, eyes blinking, and the urge to go to the bathroom, I can guarantee that you are indeed alive. Living however is something entirely different! :D

• Brohoof 2

When you close the refrigerator door does the little light stay on?

Ooooh, a question on refrigerators! <3

If the refrigerator is functioning correctly, the light turns off. It saves electricity and money and all that good stuff. If you look inside your refrigerator you should see a little lever thingy near the edges inside the fridge that the door closes on to keep the light shut, you can play with it if you want and watch the lights go on and off, I love doing this sometimes when I'm looking for something to eat and get distracted.

However, I'm not sure that all refrigerators have this... Speaking about really old models, but I don't think anypony really owns them anymore. (Personally my family went through four of 'em during my lifetime so far)

Though between you and me and anyone reading this, I like to pretend the light is always on! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Since a pony lacks fingers, how do they throw up the horns?

And you don't have to brohoof me unless you want to. :­p

Probably in the same manner as this...

Posted Image

Where would we ponies be without foam finger technology? :D

• Brohoof 2

What would you do if you suddenly lost internet connection forever

Now this is another good question, as scary as it is to think about...

I have two answers for this...

1. If I could, I'd take my laptop to another person's/place that has wifi and start hogging their wifi. But I assume you'll say that's cheating so....

2. I'd probably have withdrawls and slowly convert back into play videogames more often to combat withdrawls.... That or probably go so insane that it kills me... Either or, we'll have to find out when it happens... :huh:

Chocolate ice cream or Blueberry ice cream?

I do like my ice cream... However I've only tried so many favors once. Chocolate and vanilla are the only ones I've stuck with, so I don't recall what blueberry ice cream tastes like, so for now I'll have to say Chocolate. :)

Do you think Trixie will make an appearance in Season 3? If so, what do you think she'll be like?

Now here's a wonderful question folks!! :D

Well I have no idea whether Trixie will make a reapperance or not. Trust me though, I have my hooves crossed... And maybe anything else that can be crossable on this one. I'm not entirely picky on how they bring back Trixie, though I think the best way would be for Trixie to be a main villain in the season premiere, coming back for revenge, being more powerful than Twilight Sparkle (But not as strong as the elements of Harmony though). Unfortunatly, as cool as this sounds, I have no idea how it would pan out. But in the end, the mane cast would share what friendship really means with Trixie and maybe we'll see a side of Trixie we've never seen before.

All in all, Trixie needed more than a mention in season 2, hopefully the writers keep Trixie in mind this upcoming season. And if we're lucky, (Us Trixie fans that is) maybe we'll get more than just one reapperance!

Besides, Derpy's gotten enough limelight, it's time to share for Celestia's Trixie's sake!

I have no idea how to end this, so I'll just say that Trixie is best pony! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I hope she sorta comes back like Nightmare Moon. She comes as a villain and in the end, she becomes a good friend of the Mane 6 and Ponyville.

I would have mixed feelings though if she became a part of the mane 6 (making it mane 7). It's kind of like (bear with me here) Power Rangers and they get that new member to the group, but at the same time, there's no element for Trixie, the closest she'd get is probably be the runner up to the Element of Magic. It would turn the show on it's head a bit. There's probably fanfictions all over the place about this...

However I trust the writers with what they're doing, they haven't made an episode that was extremely horrible or painful to watch yet.

But yes, Trixie reapperances afterwards if they ever take the villain approach is a must! :D

I would have mixed feelings though if she became a part of the mane 6 (making it mane 7). It's kind of like (bear with me here) Power Rangers and they get that new member to the group, but at the same time, there's no element for Trixie, the closest she'd get is probably be the runner up to the Element of Magic. It would turn the show on it's head a bit. There's probably fanfictions all over the place about this...

However I trust the writers with what they're doing, they haven't made an episode that was extremely horrible or painful to watch yet.

But yes, Trixie reapperances afterwards if they ever take the villain approach is a must! :D

I meant like a friend of the Mane 6. It'd be really weird if it became the Mane 7.
  • Brohoof 1

Do you like to play video games?

If so, what is your favorite genre and game?

Well I used to be glued to my video games before I gotten a laptop. Sometimes I play a game here and there, not as often as I used to though.

I started off early childhood with the Nintendo and moved up throughout the years. I was a fan of RPG's, Platformers, Action/Adventure, some racing here and there. However I hated FPS'ers when I was first introduced, back when I was forced to play Halo with friends who had it. Though I never got the point of it other than bragging rights. There was no stat or record system in most of them durring that time. But with the release of Fallout 3 and Borderlands that twisted RPG elements with FPS'ers really pulled me closer to the genre.

As of this moment I've got an Xbox 360 with live, you can lurk around if you want and see what games I've been playing!

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=EoH Inkie Pie

However I'm not online all the time, so the current game I'm playing might not line up with the last game I've played since I've been online.

(edited)

Do you agree that Spitfire is HOTTEST PONY?

Spitfire is very visually attractive. :Dand I'll admit that I've got some of THOSE kind of pictures stored somewhere... ^///^

But besides that, she's fighting between Rarity, Luna, and Fleur, for most visually appealing.... But she's not winning, let's just say.

Though I have the strangest feeling that Spitfire is the sex symbol of bronies... I've ran across more provocative pictures of Spitfire than just normal pictures of Spitfire. Lucky me? >.>;

(There's no invisible text in this post at all, and don't go looking for it either! ;) )

And as always, Trixie is best pony!

Edited by Aphelion

Spitfire is very visually attractive. :Dand I'll admit that I've got some of THOSE kind of pictures stored somewhere... ^///^

But besides that, she's fighting between Rarity, Luna, and Fleur, for most visually appealing.... But she's not winning, let's just say.

Though I have the strangest feeling that Spitfire is the sex symbol of bronies... I've ran across more provocative pictures of Spitfire than just normal pictures of Spitfire. Lucky me? >.>;

(There's no invisible text in this post at all, and don't go looking for it either! ;) )

And as always, Trixie is best pony!

I read you're invisible text. x3 More like pink, but, lol. And, Trixie is not best pony. x3
  • Brohoof 1

I read you're invisible text. x3 More like pink, but, lol. And, Trixie is not best pony. x3

I tried white earlier but it didn't work, edited it again with white, lol. Shhhhhh.

Also, more questions = more brohooves!