Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody know this feel

Ember_star

Okay, so i was walking into a meeting, when i hear a little voice saying "pinky pie pinky pie, rainbow dash rainbow dash" I went over to see what was happaning, There was a 6-7 year old playing with some ponys, I was like "those are rainbow dash or pinkypie! Oh wait....G1 O.O

any buddy know that feel?

Yeah. Personally, I don't mind it, but I honestly just don't like the looks of the ponies in G1-3. They look real, while G4 has the ponies look more cute and simpler. I don't see why G1-3 toys are still on the market.

Not only that, but the shows of G1-3 are too.....well, childish. :P

The ponies are always having tea parties, and they all act the same. G4 has the ponies have each their own fun personality! :3

Well, honestly, I don't mind the G1-3 ponies, but I definitely prefer G4. :3

G1-3 ponies look too much like real life, and while that would work well for animated movies and such, it doesn't look good on candy-colored, and somewhat pudgy ponies :mellow:. Make's 'em look sorta fat.

This new design looks a lot slimmer (Although their heads look sorta big, like George Lopez's :P, but I don't mind it :)), plus their mane's and muzzle's look better IMO (And probably everyone elses)

Heheh, I've watched a quite bit of G1. They do look pretty hippo-ish, but I thought they had their charm. Once you get past the fact that they aren't G4 and try to watch the series for what it is, then you realize it is not as bad as everyone makes it seem. I liked the stories the episodes told, but the most of the characters were shallow and it was sometimes hard to keep track of who was who.

If I was a kid who was given G1 pony toys to play with, I think I could work something out. As long as the kids are happy with the toys, then all is good.

Though if they were talking about rainbow dash, they probably weren't playing with G1.

• Brohoof 1

The G1-G3 ponies do look kinda weird, but if I was given one when I was younger I probably would've played with it. They grow on you, and without those we probably wouldn't have the ponies we all know and love. >:

Lol. Love the name that you named Pinkie Pie. :lol:

Thanks. Like I said, eber knew her real name or anything back then lol but now she's got red nailpolish all over her from my sister so now she's named Killer because she looks like a killer now xD