• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Well since I changed my username I should need a new signature! :P

Resolution:The convenient size for the forums

Character:http://2.bp.blogspot...600/Cadence.gif

Color:Techno flashes with a DJ studio thingy behind (XD)

Text:DJ CADENCE

Others:Add some penguins dancing on the side :) Thats all.

I'll work on that now, though it'll take a while.

May I have an avatar request?

I'd like it to have Pinkie Pie in it, just smiling. Make the backround anything you wish, and can it possibly say Pinkie 4 Life?

I'll get to it once I finish the request above you, though I might have to go to bed soon.

Snip~

I know this might not be what you requested but I hope you like it, I tried putting fancy lights but it didn't look that great so I did this instead.

post-3011-0-64674800-1343198026.png

Also, credits would be appreciated. :lol:

May I have an avatar request?

I'd like it to have Pinkie Pie in it, just smiling. Make the backround anything you wish, and can it possibly say Pinkie 4 Life?

post-3011-0-88365700-1343198879.png

I love that avatar so much..

Edited by Cloud Chaser

I'll get to it once I finish the request above you, though I might have to go to bed soon.

I know this might not be what you requested but I hope you like it, I tried putting fancy lights but it didn't look that great so I did this instead.

☂ᖺᗩﬡḰ Ꭹᗝ⋒ ᔕᗢ ᙢ⋒ᑕᖺ!!! I loooooove it! I`d say you got the request done PRETTY fast in my opinion...

Once again, THANK YOU!

☂ᖺᗩﬡḰ Ꭹᗝ⋒ ᔕᗢ ᙢ⋒ᑕᖺ!!! I loooooove it! I`d say you got the request done PRETTY fast in my opinion...

Once again, THANK YOU!

I try my best to finish requests as fast as possible for the ponies who request on my thread.

I'm glad you like it.

I would like to request a signature :) please

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Color - Purple

Text - Caramel

Maybe have a pony in each corner with Caramel in the middle.

Thank you in advance :D

I'm extremely sorry that I've missed your request, I'll get on it now so it'll be done within the hour.

Resolution... as in new years resolution? I have no idea what you are asking. any way I was wondering if it would be okay for you to just take this pic http://i.imgur.com/fmNVI.jpg and take the part where luna and the moon are?

Text: I will always love you even if you don't love me in either times new roman with italics or some cursive like font like blackladder also I would like the first letter of each word to be capitalized. and if possible the color of the lettering would be black and slightly outlined by the same color of lunas coat

However If you can't use the picture that I linked then I can detail another one that can custom made.

PONY: Luna

Luna is looking out into the starry blue night illuminated by a full moon. Her expression is one of peace happiness pride and love. She is laying down either on all fours, or on her hindlegs with her two front legs outward with one over the other. she is calm, relaxed and enjoying the night.

She would be positioned on the far left.

TEXT same as before... positioned on the right

I am sorry if this is a lot to ask for...

(edited)

Resolution... as in new years resolution? I have no idea what you are asking. any way I was wondering if it would be okay for you to just take this pic http://i.imgur.com/f.../fmNVI.jpg��and take the part where luna and the moon are?

Text: I will always love you even if you don't love me in either times new roman with italics or some cursive like font like blackladder also I would like the first letter of each word to be capitalized. and if possible the color of the lettering would be black and slightly outlined by the same color of lunas coat

However If you can't use the picture that I linked then I can detail another one that can custom made.

PONY: Luna

Luna is looking out into the starry blue night illuminated by a full moon. Her expression is one of peace happiness pride and love. She is laying down either on all fours, or on her hindlegs with her two front legs outward with one over the other. she is calm, relaxed and enjoying the night.

She would be positioned on the far left.

TEXT same as before... positioned on the right

I am sorry if this is a lot to ask for...

So all I have to do is finish this request..

"Resolution... as in new years resolution? I have no idea what you are asking. any way I was wondering if it would be okay for you to just take this pic http://i.imgur.com/f.../fmNVI.jpg��and take the part where luna and the moon are?

Text: I will always love you even if you don't love me in either times new roman with italics or some cursive like font like blackladder also I would like the first letter of each word to be capitalized. and if possible the color of the lettering would be black and slightly outlined by the same color of lunas coat"

right?

I'll work on that once I get back home, I'm in a hurry right now to leave.

I would like to request a signature :) please

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Color - Purple

Text - Caramel

Maybe have a pony in each corner with Caramel in the middle.

Thank you in advance :D

Got it done a few minutes ago, hope you like it!

post-3011-0-79241000-1343240599.png

If you would like me to change anything for you please do tell.

Edited by Cloud Chaser

Why in Equestria would anypony be so ignorant to troll on my innocent thread?! :(

I suppose it was obvious somepony with such username should have been banned the first second he signed up..

At least he's banished with only 4 posts before he said anything else to break somepony's heart.

Snip~

Hello there, I don't usually make signatures like this but since this is what you asked for..

post-3011-0-81967800-1343323980.png

Hope you like it.

(edited)

Resolution: any

Character: Pinky and The Brain

Color: Black and white

Text: Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Thanks!

Edited by The Brain

Resolution: any

Character: Pinky and The Brain

Color: Black and white

Text: Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Thanks!

I can't do it due to the fact that you want me to put that much text in it.

You could either simplify the text or just head over here to request the signature.

I don't know why somepony would ever want a chat log in a signature, it's about simplicity.

Things like those are suppose to be below the signature itself..

I'd like a Fluttershy avatar, soooo:

Resolution:150x150

Character: Fluttershy

Backround: Yellow with lighter stars in the backround.

That good enough?

I already made you one, what's wrong with it?

Unless you give me a damn good reason why after replacing my perfectly fine one with the crappy one you're using right now with another new one then please get off my thread.

Okay okay sorry.. I just switch avatars often.. It's not nice to make fun of somepony else's work either. *gets off thread*

I'm sorry, but it was made to match the signature and it feels as if I wasted my time making an avatar somepony wouldn't even use for longer than a week.

I'm sorry that I sounded a bit mean..

I'm sorry, but it was made to match the signature and it feels as if I wasted my time making an avatar somepony wouldn't even use for longer than a week.

I'm sorry that I sounded a bit mean..

It's okay ;) I was actually going to use it later. I understand you don't want to make the avatar, the thing that made me angry was where you said my current (then) was crap. I plan to use the Pinkie for Life one when Season 3 comes out. ^-^ but it's not your fault, I understand your frustration :3

Resolution: ANY

Character: Rainbowash

Color: Blue

Text: My username (pr0t0typ3)

Itd be cool if its like rainbowdash flying and the background is the sky :P lol

Thanks ahead of time and i will thank you again later :D

thats all

Resolution: ANY

Character: Rainbowash

Color: Blue

Text: My username (pr0t0typ3)

Itd be cool if its like rainbowdash flying and the background is the sky :P lol

Thanks ahead of time and i will thank you again later :D

thats all

I'll this this request tomorrow once I wake up, I should be able to remember but if I don't just quote me and I'll see.

If this request is not done by the next 24 hours then please quote me or PM me if you must.

(edited)

Resolution: Any

Character: My OC (could you make her winking with one eye open and smiling with a little blush?)

Color: A darkish lightish blue with a design or whatever you think would look best! (maybe plaid? Idk...Surprise me!^^)

Text:~Blossom Bloom~

I hope this isnt too hard! Thank you!

Edited by BlossomBloom

Resolution: Any

Character: My OC (could you make her winking with one eye open and smiling with a little blush?)

Color: A darkish lightish blue with a design or whatever you think would look best! (maybe plaid? Idk...Surprise me!^^)

Text:~Blossom Bloom~

I hope this isnt too hard! Thank you!

I'm sorry but the requests will have to wait for now, I am currently really busy so I'll do both your request and the one above tomorrow.

I'm sorry but the requests will have to wait for now, I am currently really busy so I'll do both your request and the one above tomorrow.

That's ok! Thank you so much! I appreciate that you're even making it! c: For free too! Thank you again!

Oooh! More of Cloud Chaser's art! Singature request here!

Resolution:Uh, whatever works best? I don't know what that is.

Character:Pinkie Pie, but as a robot. Still pink, still fluffy, still bouncy, but as a robot.

Color:For this signature? Silver, to go with the metal color of non-colored robots!

Text:Pinkie-tron 3000