Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Azura

Posted Image

If you don't like any part of it, please speak up. I don't want someone walking away with a signature they never liked in the first place.

I REALLY like it! In fact, I love it! :blush:

So you know in advance, I cannot use it now... For some reason, I can't update my avatar or sig or add pictures anywhere on this site when I'm on my iPad. :blush:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY like it! In fact, I love it! :blush:

So you know in advance, I cannot use it now... For some reason, I can't update my avatar or sig or add pictures anywhere on this site when I'm on my iPad. :blush:

I'm glad you like it, I was really worried that you wouldn't.

ummm...so you kind of messed up the words...I'm sure it was an accident, but it says "Midlight Melody", and it's supposed to say "Midnight Melody"... :blush: I just noticed...

I'm terribly sorry I messed that up, I'll fix it right away.

Posted Image

Well, after seeing the absolutely fantastic signature pictures you've made, I'd like one too.

Resolution: 500x100

Character: Fluttershy

Color: Umm... not sure exactly what would look good, probably a forest green-like color.

for the words, could you put an A and an M, I prefer a dynamic look and for the letters not to be next to eachother(so if we were to box it out have the A in the upper left hand corner and the M in the lower right hand corner and slightly tilted inwardly)

Background: if you could, make a starburst-type lighter green color behind Fluttershy.

Thanks for taking your time for me. I greatly appreciate it.

(edited)

Well, after seeing the absolutely fantastic signature pictures you've made, I'd like one too.

Resolution: 500x100

Character: Fluttershy

Color: Umm... not sure exactly what would look good, probably a forest green-like color.

for the words, could you put an A and an M, I prefer a dynamic look and for the letters not to be next to eachother(so if we were to box it out have the A in the upper left hand corner and the M in the lower right hand corner and slightly tilted inwardly)

Background: if you could, make a starburst-type lighter green color behind Fluttershy.

Thanks for taking your time for me. I greatly appreciate it.

I'll see if making a starburst background would be better than what I have in mind.

Posted Image

I think that's better than having a starburst background, but speak up if you don't like it.

I'm sorry I couldn't give that depth you requested, I couldn't figure it out how to do that.

Edited by Cloud Chaser

I'll see if making a starburst background would be better than what I have in mind.

Posted Image

I think that's better than having a starburst background, but speak up if you don't like it.

I'm sorry I couldn't give that depth you requested, I couldn't figure it out how to do that.

Oh... my... gosh... it's even better than I was thinking! Thanks so much!

(edited)

can i have a signature that has the clouds as the background and it should have rainbow dash in one corner and a F-35 doing a vertical hover in the other and it should say: "Tomcat of the 17th Chaos Defense Force" please and thank you

Edited by DFA_Tomcat

Resolution: 600 wide, 100 tall.

Character: http://mlpforums.com.../_/chipper-r679

Color: Flourescent green, dark pink and black for background, Dark blue or gray for words.

Words: "Oh, I sincerely apologize, your highness."

Others: If it's not too much trouble, if you could put some semi-transparent binary in the background.

Binary?

Mind if you give me an example please?

can i have a signature that has the clouds as the background and it should have rainbow dash in one corner and a F-35 doing a vertical hover in the other and it should say: "Tomcat of the 17th Chaos Defense Force" please and thank you

I'll work on that now.

*Poke*

Do you mean something like the matrix with the numbers and stuff?

Edit: Okay, thanks. I'll work on yours once I finish the request above you.

Posted Image

Want me to change something? Tell me.

Do you mean something like the matrix with the numbers and stuff?

Edit: Okay, thanks. I'll work on yours once I finish the request above you.

Posted Image

Want me to change something? Tell me.

perfect.

(edited)

Um.. Can you make me one after your done with some others? It'll mean so much to me ^-^ Thanks! Note: Doesn't have to be a fancy shmansy signature. Just simple like.

Resolution: Whatever is the best

Character: Fluttershy and a picture of my OC and a small picture of Pinkie Pie saying forever!

Color: A sky blue color

Words: "Best friends FOREVER!"

Other: Add some clouds in the backround

Here's a picture of my OC. I forgot to add the wings so can you ( if it's not too much to ask ) add wings?

post-5645-0-65601000-1341618456_thumb.png

Edited by PegasisterTaco

Um.. Can you make me one after your done with some others? It'll mean so much to me ^-^ Thanks! Note: Doesn't have to be a fancy shmansy signature. Just simple like.

Character: Fluttershy and a picture of my OC and a small picture of Pinkie Pie saying forever!

Color: A sky blue color

Words: "Best friends FOREVER!"

Other: Add some clouds in the backround

Here's a picture of my OC. I forgot to add the wings so can you ( if it's not too much to ask ) add wings?

post-5645-0-65601000-1341618456_thumb.png

I've got a few questions before I can start making your signature.

Why are you giving your OC to me? I cannot fit more than two ponies in my signatures, I mean I can but it'll look bad.

Also, I cannot add wings onto an OC. Give me the code to your OC or just upload the picture with the wings on her.

One more thing, do you want both "Forever" and "Best Friends Forever" or just "Best Friends Forever"?

Please try to answer it clearly. :lol:

Resolution: 600 wide, 100 tall.

Character: http://mlpforums.com.../_/chipper-r679

Color: Flourescent green, dark pink and black for background, Dark blue or gray for words.

Words: "Oh, I sincerely apologize, your highness."

Others: If it's not too much trouble, if you could put some semi-transparent binary in the background.

Posted Image

Personally I don't love it, but this is what you requested. I still hope you like it, and I could make you another one if you don't.

Posted Image

Personally I don't love it, but this is what you requested. I still hope you like it, and I could make you another one if you don't.

OMG!!! That is awesome!!! /) ^3^( You are amazing at making these.

I've got a few questions before I can start making your signature.

Why are you giving your OC to me? I cannot fit more than two ponies in my signatures, I mean I can but it'll look bad.

Also, I cannot add wings onto an OC. Give me the code to your OC or just upload the picture with the wings on her.

One more thing, do you want both "Forever" and "Best Friends Forever" or just "Best Friends Forever"?

Please try to answer it clearly. :lol:

Posted Image

Oh sorry 'bout that! :lol: I was in a rush. Well anyways, I would like you to remove my OC. It's alright if my OC doesn't fit. I'm alright with it. Again, sorry about confusing you. I was in a rush...

Characters: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Color: A sky blue

Words: "Best Friends FOREVER!"

Other: Clouds in the backround ( doesn't matter if Pinkie Pie is in the sky she defines psychics )

OMG!!! That is awesome!!! /) ^3^( You are amazing at making these.

It's official, I do not have to worry about people disliking my signatures.

Oh sorry 'bout that! :lol: I was in a rush. Well anyways, I would like you to remove my OC. It's alright if my OC doesn't fit. I'm alright with it. Again, sorry about confusing you. I was in a rush...

Characters: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Color: A sky blue

Words: "Best Friends FOREVER!"

Other: Clouds in the backround ( doesn't matter if Pinkie Pie is in the sky she defines psychics )

Understood, I'll get right to it.

It's official, I do not have to worry about people disliking my signatures.

Obviously. You make them quickly and they look awesome! Who could dislike them?

:blush:

Obviously. You make them quickly and they look awesome! Who could dislike them?

:blush:

Somepony that doesn't have a heart? :(