Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Azura

We all have hearts here. :blush:

I've noticed how many loving ponies there are the second I joined this thread and I am having a blast, I've literally abandoned all my previous forums just to be dedicated on this one.

Besides, I love working with ponies.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hello! If you don't mind, I would like to ask for a sig, please! :D

For my sig, I would like you to use this pic:

Posted Image

I would like you to put in dark blue text (any font, I'm not picky! :P) that says Pixiesong, and on the bottom of my name is small text I would like it to say 'Pokemon and Cat lover'. The background will be a very light shade of purple, with stars (the stars will be a darker shade of purple). For resolution, I'm sorry, but I do not understand that. :'(

Anyways, thank you so much. I appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be sure to give credit to you. YOur sigs look awesome!

Edited by Pixiesong

Oh sorry 'bout that! :lol: I was in a rush. Well anyways, I would like you to remove my OC. It's alright if my OC doesn't fit. I'm alright with it. Again, sorry about confusing you. I was in a rush...

Resolution: Whatever is the best

Characters: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Color: A sky blue

Words: "Best Friends FOREVER!"

Other: Clouds in the backround ( doesn't matter if Pinkie Pie is in the sky she defines psychics )

Posted Image

Simplicity at it's finest.

Hello! If you don't mind, I would like to ask for a sig, please! :D

For my sig, I would like you to use this pic:

Posted Image

I would like you to put in dark blue text (any font, I'm not picky! :P) that says Pixiesong, and on the bottom of my name is small text I would like it to say 'Pokemon and Cat lover'. The background will be a very light shade of purple, with stars (the stars will be a darker shade of purple). For resolution, I'm sorry, but I do not understand that. :'(

Anyways, thank you so much. I appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be sure to give credit to you. YOur sigs look awesome!

Basically, resolution is the size of a picture.

I've got a small question, where did you get that pony? Did you use the creator? If so, could you give me the code so I can generate a better resolution of the pony? It's really low quality.

Anyway, I have to go for dinner now. I'll be back later to finish off the requests and then I'll be hitting the hay.

Posted Image

I hope you like it, looks really good in my opinion.

I've got a small question, where did you get that pony? Did you use the creator? If so, could you give me the code so I can generate a better resolution of the pony? It's really low quality.

Anyway, I have to go for dinner now. I'll be back later to finish off the requests and then I'll be hitting the hay.

Posted Image

Oh, thank you so much! :D I love it!

Do you still need the higher resolution pony? If so, I got that picture on General Zoi's pony creator. Link is here:

http://jayisgames.com/games/pony-creator/

The code for my pony is:

2S2S0000008F6993FFC49D00001AF782EUN1837002000003315E412ED54AFE0L107F3FCC004CB2

For my glasses, its:

066CC661333C7C066CC66066CC66066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

For my pose, it's:

Again, thank you so much!!! :)

Oh, thank you so much! :D I love it!

Do you still need the higher resolution pony? If so, I got that picture on General Zoi's pony creator. Link is here:

http://jayisgames.co...s/pony-creator/

The code for my pony is:

2S2S0000008F6993FFC49D00001AF782EUN1837002000003315E412ED54AFE0L107F3FCC004CB2

For my glasses, its:

066CC661333C7C066CC66066CC66066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

For my pose, it's:

Again, thank you so much!!! :)

No worries!

Also, If you'd like me to make you a new signature one day those codes could come in handy.

Posted Image

Simplicity at it's finest.

Posted Image

OMG! It's just simply fabulous! I don't have the right words to express how I feel about it! (in a positive way) Thank you! I'm going to add you on my favorites list because you know. :3 Cheese crackers!

OMG! It's just simply fabulous! I don't have the right words to express how I feel about it! (in a positive way) Thank you! I'm going to add you on my favorites list because you know. :3 Cheese crackers!

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

Also yeah. I used the creator. I'll send you the code by message. :3

(edited)

Resolution: Whatever is the best

Character: http://bluemansonic....I-say-313126545

Color: your choice (prefer something blue)

Words: "Animations, photo-edits, acting, music, videogames...What can I say, I'm just a "JTAC" of all trades "

Other: Chocolate Rain

Posted Image

Here's your signature, but I've got one small question.. If you're the JTAC of all the trades and you said Photo-Edits were one of them, why can't you make your own signature but instead you're requesting for one?

Give me some credits below the signature if you want to, for example "Signature by Cloud Chaser".

One more thing, I tried putting some chocolate rain but it didn't work out that well. It ruins the whole thing.

Edited by Cloud Chaser

Posted Image

Here's your signature, but I've got one small question.. If you're the JTAC of all the trades and you said Photo-Edits were one of them, why can't you make your own signature but instead you're requesting for one?

Give me some credits below the signature if you want to, for example "Signature by Cloud Chaser".

One more thing, I tried putting some chocolate rain but it didn't work out that well. It ruins the whole thing.

1.Cuz I'm not all that good without bases. 2.Sure thing, it'll belong to you ^^. 3.TAbout the Chocolate Rain, I just didn't know what to put else in a Siggy, still ty ^^. 4.How exactly (noob-step-by-step) do I make this as my sig?

(edited)

1.Cuz I'm not all that good without bases. 2.Sure thing, it'll belong to you ^^. 3.TAbout the Chocolate Rain, I just didn't know what to put else in a Siggy, still ty ^^. 4.How exactly (noob-step-by-step) do I make this as my sig?

The link right here should bring you to the page where you can type in the stuff.

All you have to do is type in (img) Direct Link To Image (/img) and replace the ( ) with [ ] and you're good.

Edited by Cloud Chaser

Great job on the Signatures!! C:

They all look very diverse and colorful! C:

Thanks for the kind words! :lol:

Ok, so it says signatures, but you said to post an avatar request in here too... :blush:

What I'm trying to say is, "May I have a new avatar? :blush:"

Resolution: Whatever is most common I suppose.

Character:

Color: If the text could be a dark green, black backround, and then in the backround some music notes that are a firey color and if it is possible make the notes have flames coming off of them.

Text: Dancing With Flames Is 20% Cooler.

Others: If you could have him slightly toward one side.

and yes my grammar aint that good.

Also if you think what I am saying is crazy feel free to mix it around a bit to make it look better thanks :)

All you have to do is type in (img) Direct Link To Image (/img) and replace the ( ) with [ ] and you're good.

This is noob step by step? cuz I must be one really big noob, idk what any of that meant

This is noob step by step? cuz I must be one really big noob, idk what any of that meant

[img= Insert Direct Image Link Here* ]

Is that better?

Resolution: Whatever is most common I suppose.

Character: http://www.flickr.co...N03/7533128244/

Color: If the text could be a dark green, black backround, and then in the backround some music notes that are a firey color and if it is possible make the notes have flames coming off of them.

Text: Dancing With Flames Is 20% Cooler.

Others: If you could have him slightly toward one side.

and yes my grammar aint that good.

Also if you think what I am saying is crazy feel free to mix it around a bit to make it look better thanks :)

post-3011-0-93507300-1341874283.png

Want me to change anything? Tell me.

(edited)

Oops If I could ask one more thing just below the tail is still white so could you just color that part in ? if you dont have the time or something I dont mind I just thought I would ask

Edited by Flame Dancer

I want a new sig! Me! Me!

Resolution:Uh... What's that?

Character:Pinkie Pie, but with a crown on.

Color:Blue, my favorite color.

Words:Princess of Pink!

Others:Make Pinkie look as princess-y as possible, but still an earth pony and still normal size.

Oops If I could ask one more thing just below the tail is still white so could you just color that part in ? if you dont have the time or something I dont mind I just thought I would ask

Copy-paste it into the signature thing in your settings.

600 x 100 pixels

Rainbow Dash

RAINBOW

20%COOLER

MAKE IT LOOK AS AWESOME AS POSSIBLE

You don't have to tell her to make it awesome. She will no matter what. :blush:

(edited)

I want a new sig! Me! Me!

Resolution:Uh... What's that?

Character:Pinkie Pie, but with a crown on.

Color:Blue, my favorite color.

Words:Princess of Pink!

Others:Make Pinkie look as princess-y as possible, but still an earth pony and still normal size.

Copy-paste it into the signature thing in your settings.

I tried but it doesnt work, unless you can see it and I cant it just says the URL does it just not show up for me or what ? Edited by Flame Dancer