Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My totally radical OC

Ron Jeremy

(edited)

So, I see all this discussion relating to OCs, and I decided after all this time, I should have one. I present, after hours of slaving away in art programs...

Posted Image

CHAINSAW BOUFFANT.

This totally radical pony sports a bitchin' bouffant, and has a chainsaw tail. He's totally dating Pinkie Pie you guys, in fact, he and Pinkie Pie are so in love that his Cutie Mark is Pinkie Pie.

Ratings/comments/critique is appreciated, but don't say anything negative please.

His story:

He's Twilight Sparkle's other brother and his backstory is that when he was a colt he accidentally killed a lot of ponies with his chainsaw tail and he had to go to therapy and he was born an Alicorn but accidentally cut off his wings and horn and that just made his magic stronger and he was in love with Lyra but then a Discord fell out of the sky wearing a black robe and stabbed her and he got the seventh element of harmony - misery and then he fought princess Celestia in a battle and she cast a spell on him to make him stronger than her and then he fell in love with Pinkie Pie and that's how Equestria was made.

Edited by Torneko Taroop
  • Brohoof 9

Its not an Alicorn.

All good OCs are Alicorns, related to Mane Cast members of the show, by either family, relationship, or both, and need to have some overly dramatic backstory. You've got one down, but the other two are still lacking.

For Backstory, I recommend that he be the hidden 7th Element of Harmony, and that he has had both of his parents die in a tragic accident (Have one of his parents Sonic for bonus points) when he was young and so he is very angsty about it(Cause Angsty = A Deep Developed and Relate-able Character), and he is also the most powerful anything ever to exist, with power capable of defeating Celestia, Luna, and Discord all rolled into one mega monster.

• Brohoof 4

Iz dat liek... a BEEVURES tale or sumfun?

and lulz his hed an nek lokz liek a upsid down BOOT XDDDDDDDDD but wuts dat blu shiz? he dye an blead blu? XDDDDDDDDDD

ps ur a gud drawer.

• Brohoof 1

Its not an Alicorn.

All good OCs are Alicorns, related to Mane Cast members of the show, by either family, relationship, or both, and need to have some overly dramatic backstory. You've got one down, but the other two are still lacking.

For Backstory, I recommend that he be the hidden 7th Element of Harmony, and that he has had both of his parents die in a tragic accident (Have one of his parents Sonic for bonus points) when he was young and so he is very angsty about it(Cause Angsty = A Deep Developed and Relate-able Character), and he is also the most powerful anything ever to exist, with power capable of defeating Celestia, Luna, and Discord all rolled into one mega monster.

Nonono, you've got his backstory all wrong. You see he's Twilight Sparkle's other brother and his backstory is that when he was a colt he accidentally killed a lot of ponies with his chainsaw tail and he had to go to therapy and he was born an Alicorn but accidentally cut off his wings and horn and that just made his magic stronger and he was in love with Lyra but then a Discord fell out of the sky wearing a black robe and stabbed her and he got the seventh element of harmony - misery and then he fought princess Celestia in a battle and she cast a spell on him to make him stronger than her and then he fell in love with Pinkie Pie and that's how Equestria was made.

• Brohoof 4

Nonono, you've got his backstory all wrong. You see he's Twilight Sparkle's other brother and his backstory is that when he was a colt he accidentally killed a lot of ponies with his chainsaw tail and he had to go to therapy and he was born an Alicorn but accidentally cut off his wings and horn and that just made his magic stronger and he was in love with Lyra but then a Discord fell out of the sky wearing a black robe and stabbed her and he got the seventh element of harmony - misery and then he fought princess Celestia in a battle and she cast a spell on him to make him stronger than her and then he fell in love with Pinkie Pie and that's how Equestria was made.

And that is how you make a great OC backstory everypony, take note here!

• Brohoof 3

Due to popular demand, I decided to bring my OC into one of those art fads. I present you with, after hours of work on the drawing board...

Posted Image

CHAINSAW BOUFFANT BLOB!

Comment/critique is allowed, but no mean words please. :(

• Brohoof 2

Due to popular demand, I decided to bring my OC into one of those art fads. I present you with, after hours of work on the drawing board...

Posted Image

CHAINSAW BOUFFANT BLOB!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

CHAINSAW BOUFFANT BLOB!

"WHAT THE HECK?! Is this some funky new directing style or what?!"

I've been at it again. Another show-quality fanart. This time it is...

Posted Image

WET MANE CHAINSAW BOUFFANT

Comment/critique, but only if you're saying it's good please. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In case anypony was questioning Chainsaw Bouffant's love for Pinkie Pie, here's a fanart of their wedding.

Posted Image

It took me hours to make this look show-accurate. Believe it or not, it's an edited version of a scene from the Season 2 finale, and it was originally Shining Armor and Princess Cadence there. Looking at the picture before I edited it, it's hard for even me to believe that this never actually happened in the episode.

Comments/critique but don't tell me that I should do anything different please. :)

Edited by Torneko Taroop
  • Brohoof 4

Here's another one of these amazing episode screenshot edits I did. At this point it's a wonder I haven't been featured on EQD or something. As always, show-accurate art. This time, a group shot of the mane 7.

Posted Image

Comment/critique only if it's praise. :)

• Brohoof 3