Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My totally radical OC

Ron Jeremy

Its not an Alicorn.

All good OCs are Alicorns, related to Mane Cast members of the show, by either family, relationship, or both, and need to have some overly dramatic backstory. You've got one down, but the other two are still lacking.

For Backstory, I recommend that he be the hidden 7th Element of Harmony, and that he has had both of his parents die in a tragic accident (Have one of his parents Sonic for bonus points) when he was young and so he is very angsty about it(Cause Angsty = A Deep Developed and Relate-able Character), and he is also the most powerful anything ever to exist, with power capable of defeating Celestia, Luna, and Discord all rolled into one mega monster.

i have the backstory part for mine

but seriously, i applaud you for the chainsaw, and only for the chainsaw, for going with Pinkie is a dream to far off to truly obtain

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another one I've been working on since the beginning of the month.

Posted Image

It's Chainsaw Bouffant singing his theme song!

by the way! Trying new lining styles to make my art look even more show accurate than the show!

Comment/critique please, but only if you're complimenting me and not telling me that I need to improve. :)

Made some more art. This time....

Posted Image

Chainsaw Bouffant with a snake tail!

Comment/critique only if it is unwavering, unreasonable compliments toward me, and absolutely no telling me that I need to improve in any way.

• Brohoof 2

So beautiful, it makes me want to die.

If you died, that would make Chainsaw Bouffantserpent sad. He's already sad anyway because his tail fell off in the last picture, but it grew back.'

Posted Image

Critique is accepted as long as you in no way suggest that this is not on-par with the work of the artistic greats such as Leonardo Da Vinci and Lloyd Kaufman.

• Brohoof 1

After much, much begging from my adoring fans, and after much slaving, I finally present to you...

Posted Image

ANTHRO CHAINSAW BOUFFANT!

Comments/critique is accepted, as long as you say my artwork is the absolute greatest artistic achievement of all time.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

So, I see all this discussion relating to OCs, and I decided after all this time, I should have one. I present, after hours of slaving away in art programs...

Posted Image

CHAINSAW BOUFFANT.

This totally radical pony sports a bitchin' bouffant, and has a chainsaw tail. He's totally dating Pinkie Pie you guys, in fact, he and Pinkie Pie are so in love that his Cutie Mark is Pinkie Pie.

Ratings/comments/critique is appreciated, but don't say anything negative please.

His story:

He's Twilight Sparkle's other brother and his backstory is that when he was a colt he accidentally killed a lot of ponies with his chainsaw tail and he had to go to therapy and he was born an Alicorn but accidentally cut off his wings and horn and that just made his magic stronger and he was in love with Lyra but then a Discord fell out of the sky wearing a black robe and stabbed her and he got the seventh element of harmony - misery and then he fought princess Celestia in a battle and she cast a spell on him to make him stronger than her and then he fell in love with Pinkie Pie and that's how Equestria was made.

Posted Image

It's.......beautiful.

Edited by Pegasus25

So the Discord came back and tried to kill Pinkie Pie like he did Lyra but he forgot his black robe this time so I ate him and saved the day.

Posted Image

Comment/critique as long as you are saying that this is the greatest thing your eyes will ever witness and not insulting it in any way.

After much, much begging from my adoring fans, and after much slaving, I finally present to you...

Posted Image

ANTHRO CHAINSAW BOUFFANT!

Comments/critique is accepted, as long as you say my artwork is the absolute greatest artistic achievement of all time.

I'd tap that. But it belongs to Pinkie so I cannot.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So the Discord came back and tried to kill Pinkie Pie like he did Lyra but he forgot his black robe this time so I ate him and saved the day.

Posted Image

Comment/critique as long as you are saying that this is the greatest thing your eyes will ever witness and not insulting it in any way.

I wish I was as cool as your OC.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Excerpt from the Chainsaw Bouffant fanfic. Subject to change, if I even finish it.

Chainsaw Bouffant held Lyra's hoof in his hoof as she lay dying. She coughed up blood. He trembled in rage at thinking about the draconequus that did this.

"Chainsaw.... Bouffant... remember..." she spoke weakly, blood coming out in spatters from her lips. "Forget... about me... get out of here!" she violently coughed, spraying blood a few feet in front of her, and lifted a grenade in the air. "You don't have to do this!" shouted Chainsaw Bouffant, but he knew there was no choice. He reluctantly backed away, tears flowing down his face. he started running the other way, and saw the swarm of parasprites with uzis close on in her from the corner of his eye. He heard the ever-familiar CLICK of the pin being pulled from a grenade, and suddenly there was an explosion.

Chainsaw Bouffant climbed on a nearby rock, and lightning flashed behind him. Knowing nothing else to do, he screamed "WHAT I FIGHTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?". As he shouted, his chainsaw tail revved up. He knew what he had to do.

He a plan. He needed to become a superpony hero of superpony size and strength.

He needed revenge. He would only be happy when the blood of the black-robed draconequus was on his hooves.

Edited by Zebroop
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I now present you, after a long hiatus, some more of my amazing artwork.

Posted Image

Chainsaw Bouffant and Pinkie Pie as snakes making out!

I decided to make my own art fad because that's how fads work right? Anyways, comment, rate, and give criticism, but don't say that it has any negative aspects please. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Fear not, for the great artist returns! Yes, I present to you, in acknowledgement of the current Eeveelution forum fad...

post-821-0-78426800-1363594848_thumb.png

Chainsaweon!

Yes, this was made by a mere mortal and not by the combined might of every god of every pantheon. I know that its quality appears far too amazing for a mere mortal to produce, but trust me, I, the great King K. Roop, the greatest artist of any generation, made this.

I decided to try some shading to emphasize the fact that 2 of Chainsaweon's legs are in the background, so you don't think he's some kind of blob. I believe I have invented a dozen artistic techniques in the creation of this masterpiece. A Chainsaweon is born when you use a Chainsawstone on a male Eevee, but this Eevee has to be hatched from an egg produced by a female Eevee and a male Jynx. Go and try, they're actually in the game! I work at Game Freak you know!

Comment/critique as long as you say nothing bad about it and call it amazing please. :)

• Brohoof 2