Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the creepiest thing you have seen on mlp?

Passion Page

(edited)

Posted Image

slendermane

The buck. Real or edited, that's bizarre and creepy for sure.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

The Flim Flam brothers song where all the ponies are completely addicted to cider. I felt really uncomfortable knowing that kids would watch this. It's like making addiction to some "weird" substances seems "normal" wtf hasbro?

When Pinkie was partially going insane it creeped me out, but it made me more sad than anything. Twilight's mental breakdown was creepy, but not as creepy as Pinkie's.

Also, when Spike stuck out his tounge like a snake and hissed was a bit creepy too.

It's the scene in Smile where she's skipping with two fillies, then she brings in more. Then it zooms out and shows you nopony was doing the ropes. And no, they weren't glowing with magic.

The rope's powered by smiles. Besides, it's Pinkie Pie.

Creepiest parts for me would be:

-Pinkie Pie and Twi goin insane

-Fluttershy surrounded by eyes

It's the scene in Smile where she's skipping with two fillies, then she brings in more. Then it zooms out and shows you nopony was doing the ropes. And no, they weren't glowing with magic.

I agree, after noticing this and realizing that (i think) non of them where unicorn is was so confused O.o

(edited)

This one actually scared me when I first saw it:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6cC1hWagP4

And the music in this when the sack tells Pinkie her friends are losers and combined with her expression upon hearing it.....was....disturbing. The entire scene is disturbing of course.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy3ZhY9VKs&feature=related

Edited by Pegasus25