Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Inkfeather

Biography

Inkfeather. a female pegasus by the age of 21, is the archive manager of the Stalliongrad Library. She both lives and work here, as the co-owner of the actual library. The other owner is her childhood friend Capio, who's like a brother to her.

Books and literature was a passion she discovered when she was a little filly, where she was engrossed in the vast bedtime stories she was told at the nightly hours.

After discovering this passion, she of course decided that this must also be her special talent, yet it didn't go as planned when she tried to write anything. She seemed unable to comprehend creating a linear story and characters that fit.

As if destined, school had an assignment for creative writing where Inkfeather pulled the topic of poetry. She had to write 2 verses on a simple topic and this seemed horrible to her because she remembered the experience of writing a story. Though this was not what happened in the end. She found it thrilling to play with her words, and without even realising it at first, her cutiemark appeared when she was reciting her finished work. The cutie mark of a quill and an inkwell.

She's a pony of love and romance, all her favorite tales being of ancient heroes of might, saving the everlost princess from dangers that threaten her very life.

Her biggest wish is to one day find love of her own, a wish that is often reflected in her poetry.

Her biggest joy in life is being able to fly through the night sky, feeling the wind blow through her mane and tail while observing the twinkling stars and the evershining moon.

Inkfeather's idol in life is Princess Luna. The character present in many of her childhood tales and the ruler of the night. Whenever she gazes at the moon she likes to think that Luna is smiling at her.

Personality

Inkfeather is a poetic soul, often depressed by the nature of reality because everything that seems to be worth anything to her is love. She's always seeking new friends to brighten up the day but tends to be a little ignorant towards good deeds made for her.

She's a gentle and caring pony that would never want any harm to come of those she care for. She is though, a shy pony when it comes to social interactions.

She loves to talk to others about literature and appreciate any attention given to her writings.

Uhm... Yea... I'm sorry. I took this from something I wrote for a description elsewhere. It made it a lot easier.

Well... I'm a rather shy pony, but I love getting new friends, so I thought I would make this ask... thingy. All my other friends seemed to do so, I've even been to Artsy's once in a while to see what things ponies tend to ask her... So yea, if you read all the stuff up there, then you pretty much know who I am. I don't think you ponies will find me rather interesting, but if you want to, make sure to ask anything that makes you curious. Or just say hello if you want to be my friend, I love getting new friends.

Oh right, I should probably also show you people how I look.

Urhm... Here's a picture from that silly day where everypony changed their name to something with royalty, I was the jester.

Posted Image

Hello :3

How are you this fine day Miss.Inkfeather?

I'm a very stressed pony... I have a ton of stuff that I need to finish up... 6 poems, about these wonderful 6 ponies that I bet all of you lovely ponies already know... And my back is killing me, my wings were all roughed up after this night... I slept horribly.

But thanks for asking Vicke!

• 3 weeks later...