Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

5,000th member!

Coolius rpi

I was looking at the sites stats (dont judge me) and i found that we are close to 5000th active users! I wonder who it will be?

Should we adorn him/her in priceless silks and worship him/her as a god or should he/she be offered up for sacrificed to the harvest god?

Or should we adorn him/her in priceless silks and worship him/her as a god AND offer him/her for sacrifice to the harvest god?

We should brohoof every post they ever make to throw their stats off.

And why would we judge you for looking at the site stats?

• Brohoof 1

We should brohoof every post they ever make to throw their stats off.

And why would we judge you for looking at the site stats?

You might think im a tedious asshole thats too concerned with stats

You might think im a tedious asshole thats too concerned with stats

I've checked my stats numerous times today. I want to hit 2000 posts before I go on vacation, but I don't want to spam for it.

#firstworldproblems

• Brohoof 1

I've checked my stats numerous times today. I want to hit 2000 posts before I go on vacation, but I don't want to spam for it.

#firstworldproblems

Only 15 more to go, you can do it!

Ahh, I remember when we were all excited over member #300 which I believe was Nico. Those were the days.

What are 'the days?' How come im never around for 'the days?' It seems everyone was around for 'the days' except but me. I wish I was here for 'the days.' People keep talking them, 'the days' mustve been awesome.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a bit of a late joinee, (Is that a word? It is now.) but even I feel joy at the community growing so. Hopefully the 5,000 member is actually a new member, and not just one of the current members gunning for the coveted position. ;)

What are 'the days?' How come im never around for 'the days?' It seems everyone was around for 'the days' except but me. I wish I was here for 'the days.' People keep talking them, 'the days' mustve been awesome.

I know... I wish had the time to sign up back in December! Maybe I could get to see some of those days. I was busy during December/January and didn't want to join and then neglect my account for months (which tons of new members seem to do)

Everypony gets this shiny trophy I made for the event.

Posted Image

yay

Ooooooooooo, I wants one!!!!! Can I has now? PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :D

(edited)

It's yours, my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.

Awwwwwww dang it!!!!! Can you give me a minute, I need to go catch some chickens... and... got one!!!!! Oh crap, there's more of 'em, holy crap they're all around me, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

It's yours, my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.

*Plops down a filled Giant's Wallet* Just wait a second while I grab about 9 more of these.