Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A thank-you project for the top posters.

Shankveld

You've seen them around.

you know them well.

And now I'm giving them the recognition they deserve :).

If you are of the badge: Brony, Unicorn, Pegasus or Pony.

You can be in this :) if you're not; keep posting! :D

Brony: Every member with this badge will be included comment or not. If picture of choice is provided, wil use. If not, will use avatar.

Unicorn: Comment any image you'd want to be represented by.

Pegasus: Comment either a RL picture or OC you want to be represented by.

Pony: Comment your OC you want to be represented by.

*This will be a picture of all of us together, hand-drawn then digitally coloured :)

• Brohoof 5

What am I again? A Pegasus?

post-1372-0-99465000-1342932070.gif

or

post-1372-0-70984300-1342932092_thumb.jpg

But this one sucks.

If you don't like those, go find a picture of me in the Post a Picture of Yourself Thread. I got a couple in there somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

I'll hit Brony soon, couple hundred posts.

Either way, I'm in. What kind of image are you thinking, Shank?

Any picture you want to be 'you' in the picture :) it's completely up to you, I can draw anything. ~

Any picture you want to be 'you' in the picture :) it's completely up to you, I can draw anything. ~

Anything, huh.

Draw my OC drinking a mug of "cider"! Seems fitting.

• Brohoof 1

What am I again? A Pegasus?

post-1372-0-99465000-1342932070.gif

or

post-1372-0-70984300-1342932092_thumb.jpg

But this one sucks.

If you don't like those, go find a picture of me in the Post a Picture of Yourself Thread. I got a couple in there somewhere.

I like anything ;D it's what you prefer. So I'll be using your OC then (: ~

Anything, huh.

Draw my OC drinking a mug of "cider"! Seems fitting.

Can I have a picture of your OC? (: ~

Would you like that cider in a blue rabbit can? :D

• Brohoof 1

Sign me up, Shank! Since I'm really a unicorn (despite the Royal Guard badge), I'll have to be represented by the Batmare Beyond (I do not own this picture):

Posted Image

Have fun! :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think i'm a pony, i hope you'll let me be a part of it. Also you can change her pose to see fit, It creative with her! ^_^ She as fun loving as pinkiepie :).

Here's my pony

Posted Image

and here's here cutie mark

Posted Image

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How nice! More use for this guy :)

Posted Image

It's going to be awesome :)

Now I'll just have to wait for Pinkazoid to see this thread so we can demand our shipping in this project

oh I want to ask something too. When this is finished, please put text that shows which character or whatever, belongs to which user.

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 4

This topic has enlightened me to how many unicorns, pegasi, and pony users we actually have. Maybe I stopped caring about the ranks under me once I made it to the next step lol.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe I stopped caring about the ranks under me once I made it to the next step lol.

Liar. You never stopped caring about me.

• Brohoof 3

There will be a lot of people involved in this, there are already a huge amount of members with 1,000 posts or more, way more then perhaps two months ago. Meaning this project will be huge either way.

This will contain so many members by the time it gets up and running.

PS Count me out.

There will be a lot of people involved in this, there are already a huge amount of members with 1,000 posts or more, way more then perhaps two months ago. Meaning this project will be huge either way.

This will contain so many members by the time it gets up and running.

PS Count me out.

uhm okay?

Thanks for the discouragement.

uhm okay?

Thanks for the discouragement.

Don't see it as discouragement, it's just going to become a big project very quickly. There are 71 members (Including Mailmare mind) that have over 1,000 posts, if they all applied you have a hefty number of people to draw out there. And most of these members are active anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have more then a 1,000 posts.

I am merely uninviting myself from this because I do not wish to have my OC used in anything I am mostly unaware of. I like to know where my character ends up.

(edited)

Don't see it as discouragement, it's just going to become a big project very quickly. There are 71 members (Including Mailmare mind) that have over 1,000 posts, if they all applied you have a hefty number of people to draw out there. And most of these members are active anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have more then a 1,000 posts.

I am merely uninviting myself from this because I do not wish to have my OC used in anything I am mostly unaware of. I like to know where my character ends up.

Brony: Every member with this badge will be included comment or not. If picture of choice is provided, wil use. If not, will use avatar.

Well, according to your post count... you're not a Brony yet. I believe Shankveld says in her first post that she will only automatically include Brony ranks. The rest will have to post to be included, if I interpreted correctly. I could be wrong though.

Anyways, I just recently seem to have reached 1,000 posts. (Damn my Cloudsdale frequention.) So that would make me a Pony in spite of my Royal Guard badge. Which means, Artsy:

Posted Image

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 2