Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why fluttershy is being sold short

Coolius rpi

I'm ecstatic that she inspires you and gives you strength, :)

but I disagree with her being underrated. ~

Right. i guess that wasnt the main point of the thread that I had meant it to be. I guess I just wanted this thread to be a way for people to see her less appreciated traits. (because it seems the only reason she is popular is because shes cute, which is something I resent. highly. Shes much more than just the token cute grrrrlllll character, and I guess this threads purpose was to get people to see that.

Er, you know what. Just avoid sad fics, or anything else like it. That way, you'll never question your favorite character. Too late for me, I'm afraid....

http://www.fimfictio.../Flutter's-End-

I just read this fic and it inspired me to write about why I think Fluttershy dosent get enough respect in the fans.

1: she is weak, but she is capable of some really extraordinary feats. She scolded a dragon and stared at a cockatrice.

2: when it comes to her goals, she is as determined as rainbow dash. You never hear her say: 'hey guys lets just give up and go home.'

3: In one my favorite episodes ever, iron will turned her into a monster, but she was able to realize that she was a monster and be assertive in the right way. Not many ponies can do that.

4: in hurricane fluttershy, she was driven to tears and self-pity, but she overcame her feelings of worthlessness and saved cloudsdale!

5: She has done a lot of really cool things without bragging about them. think. When rainbow dash does something amazing, like save the wonderbolts or do a rainboom, she brags about it to everyone and is very boastful. just think about The mysterious mare do well episode. she is bragging in everyponies faces about it. Fluttershy is one of the most humble ponies in the show. she saved all of ponyville from a dragon, saved cloudsdale from a drought, and saved the CMC's lives. she has never once boasted about it.

6: She often sells herself short. She never takes credit for something that was done. there has never been a parade for her, never been an award for her, but she seems fine with that.

7: she keeps falling down but she keeps getting back up. This is the part of her that reminds me most of my life. This reason is mostly mine, but i feel i can relate to her life the most. (faced with many obstacles in daily life)

You can tell by now that she is my favorite pony. And I think, besides applejack, she is the most underestimated pony. What do you think of this majestic, but determined creature?

Posted Image

and yes, she is the perfect mare, and only the best stallion (mare? I dunno.) deserves her. (Like big macintosh!) aww, they already love each other, see? <3 <3 <3.

Posted Image

Oh come on I agreed with you until you brought up Fluttermac!! That is the most cliche shipping anywhere I cant stand how unoriginal it is!! Fluttershy is an Innocent she doesnt need a stallion because she has something that a guy cant give her... Actual friends. Plus Big mac can be mean Remembe when he yelled at three small fillies when he should have heard the, out!!

Oh come on I agreed with you until you brought up Fluttermac!! That is the most cliche shipping anywhere I cant stand how unoriginal it is!! Fluttershy is an Innocent she doesnt need a stallion because she has something that a guy cant give her... Actual friends. Plus Big mac can be mean Remembe when he yelled at three small fillies when he should have heard the, out!!

The Fillies set out rumors for everypony. THEN the three idiots decide to come in and ask for a story to put in also. Really? I was even mad at the three! They earned my respect back though after realising what they did wrong. Thats when Mac knew he could listen.

Big Mac is a great stallion. He makes a great shipping with Fluttershy. It's a shipping that's cute AND makes sense.

• Brohoof 2

The Fillies set out rumors for everypony. THEN the three idiots decide to come in and ask for a story to put in also. Really? I was even mad at the three! They earned my respect back though after realising what they did wrong. Thats when Mac knew he could listen.

Big Mac is a great stallion. He makes a great shipping with Fluttershy. It's a shipping that's cute AND makes sense.

Come on Suskie even you know that when your a stallion as big as big mac your supposed to INFORM little kids. Maybe if Big mac had just explained to them how to fix the problem it would have been solved quicker. Big mac can be cool but lets face it...

post-5326-0-15012700-1343024165.jpg

Come on Suskie even you know that when your a stallion as big as big mac your supposed to INFORM little kids. Maybe if Big mac had just explained to them how to fix the problem it would have been solved quicker. Big mac can be cool but lets face it...

Somebody just made a rumor a nasty one. It'll probally ruin your life.

The one who made the rumor comes up and asks you to help them think up a new one.

Don't tell me you wouldn't be mad. The fillies were being VERY inconsiderate. Plus he was also defending her sister.

This was a very intesting scene, maybe a new topic could start about it.

Anyways, no Mac is not mean. I don't see why you fight the fact he's one of the best shippings with Fluttershy.

Somebody just made a rumor a nasty one. It'll probally ruin your life.

The one who made the rumor comes up and asks you to help them think up a new one.

Don't tell me you wouldn't be mad. The fillies were being VERY inconsiderate. Plus he was also defending her sister.

This was a very intesting scene, maybe a new topic could start about it.

Anyways, no Mac is not mean. I don't see why you fight the fact he's one of the best shippings with Fluttershy.

You havent forgotten Applebloom Is his YOUNGEST sister and now everypony in town hates her. If your little sister was being ignored wouldnt you AT LEAST help them make things right.... And the big mac rumor was true... He stole twilights doll!!!

Fluttershy is a great character, I've never felt like she is underrated though. Her adorableness and shy strength clearly attracts a huge fan following from thousands of people like me ^_^

You havent forgotten Applebloom Is his YOUNGEST sister and now everypony in town hates her. If your little sister was being ignored wouldnt you AT LEAST help them make things right.... And the big mac rumor was true... He stole twilights doll!!!

Now, now, lets not get our jimmies rustled here, alright? Stole the doll- did Twilight really want the doll? Did she really go back to get it. Not like Mac went through a huge ordeal in sneaking into a house to steal a precious item.

Also, no, you wouldn't help her you don't know the whole story, and the three were heing inconsiderate on it. Twilight put up a barrier to keep them out. Fluttershy and Angel didn't even hear them out. All of ponyville kept away.

I think Mac's not the only one who sent them away.

Mac wasn't being inconsiderate. They didn't come to him for help or to apologize, they came ASKING for a rumor. The fact they did that rustled MY jimmies just watching.

Rainbow was the only to go overboard, showering them. She should have just ignored them instead of being a total douche. She had all rights to be angry, but not angry enough to do THAT.

Anyways, we are going off topic a bit.

woah, woah, woah. first off, your pic is small. second off, waht is hermonativity? im sure your pic makes a great point, but i just cant read it! :P

(edited)

Now, now, lets not get our jimmies rustled here, alright? Stole the doll- did Twilight really want the doll? Did she really go back to get it. Not like Mac went through a huge ordeal in sneaking into a house to steal a precious item.

Also, no, you wouldn't help her you don't know the whole story, and the three were heing inconsiderate on it. Twilight put up a barrier to keep them out. Fluttershy and Angel didn't even hear them out. All of ponyville kept away.

Mac wasn't being inconsiderate. They didn't come to him for help or to apologize, they came ASKING for a rumor. The fact they did that rustled MY jimmies just watching.

Rainbow was the only to go overboard, showering them. She should have just ignored them instead of being a total douche. She had all rights to be angry, but not angry enough to do THAT.

Yes Big mac had every right to be mad. just becasue you scold someone for their misdeeds, dosent mean youre mean. Paretns do that to their kids all the time, and applebloom was big macs sister, so its not like he was talking to total strangers.

When I ask people "Who is best pony", Fluttershy is almost always the answer I get. She is possibly the most overappreciated and overrated character of the bunch.

read the replies. everyone has already siad what you have said. also, you have a skyrim avatar featuring rainbow dash. typical much? Edited by Fanayvea

It seems like your just naming her highlights. All of them have highlights, so it doesn't make one better than the other and that's why they learn something new in each episode. Also, did you see Dragonshy? (The episode.) She was constantly giving up and wanting to go home.

Now I can agree with you on RD. But on topic of the rumor Wasnt it Applejack was sleeping on the job? It was her fault she was sleeping but that rumor was probably the best one considering she was actually sleeping. Twilight had her words twisted and The CMC told Fluttershys private buisness to the world. Rarity on the other hand being much more classy (even though the CMC gave away her private diary.) was a bit kinder to Sweetie bell than big mac was to Applebloom. I know Big mac can be a good pony but in all honesty over something as little as a doll or the fact that his sister slept on the job shouldnt have made him snap like that on his babay sister. I think we can all agree whos fault this really was... Diamond tiara

Fluttershy sux imho, fuckin overrated and shit

Posted Image

Well, she might me overrated but the show would not be the same without her. By the way, there´s bunch of things that makes her, not just dat "shyness".

Posted Image

Well, she might me overrated but the show would not be the same without her. By the way, there´s bunch of things that makes her, not just dat "shyness".

why are you so shocked? this thread is full is full of opinions. I would you get used to it by now. 5chan 5chan 5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan

why are you so shocked? this thread is full is full of opinions. I would you get used to it by now. 5chan 5chan 5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan5chan 5chan

Yeah, it´s so full of opinions, it´s double full. And somepony just didn´t get the picture was supposed to be ironic. I´m not shocked at all.

(edited)

no Applejack doesn't get enough attention, Fluttershy gets pleanty!

does Applejack have a song? no, she does not!

I just realized she doesn't have a song O.O Edited by Devin McCourty
Responding to a deleted post.