Triathlon

Volleyball

Beach volleyball

Volleyball

Weightlifting

Wrestling

Greco-Roman

Freestyle

My personal favorites are Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Taekwondo, Swimming, fencing... Okay I have a lot of favorites. In particular I love archery even though I've shot a bow maybe once in my life, and I love Taekwondo because I've actually practiced it for many years, although not recently, and it's something I wish I could have kept doing.

So whats your favorites? and please provide a little explanation as to why if you don't mind. ^^

Edited by Hollowshield

I got no favorites. I think it is boring to watch sports and I don't like to do any sports myself either. If I had to pick one to watch, I'd pick Golf.

(edited)

Usually I think it's pretty boring to watch sports too, the only sport I really do watch is hockey but I don't follow it too closely. But the Olympics are different for me for some reason, I usually leave my TV on all day during the Olympics lol I love watching them, for both summer and winter olympics

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1

Cycling and Basketball for me.

Basketball probably because I'm a Thunder fan all the way. I'm not too impressed with Team USA this year though and I was a little disappointed to find out about Dwane Wade and Chris Bosh being injured. I think LeBron could be doing much better with Wade and Bosh on the team. I guess there were a lot of injuries, but I was glad to see Kevin Love on the team. He's an extremely talented guy who is kind of undermined by the incompetence of the T-Wolves. Anyway, I played basketball in high school and I sucked so bad at it haha I never got to play, but it was so much fun for me to get out of my comfort zone and play sports in school.

I like cycling because that's one of my favorite hobbies. Mountain biking in particular. Road cyclists get speed, and that's nice, but those guys doing mountain biking are going down some rough trails and I'd love to be able to do that! Too bad that it's just so dang hot in Oklahoma. Otherwise, I'd be cycling 20 miles a day....

• Brohoof 1

I love watching swimming, volleyball, and all of the gymnastics. I'm disappointed that Nastia Liukin won't be in the Olympics this year. She was really pretty. :(

Gymnastics is my overall favorite, though. I really like watching it for some reason. There's something in me that wishes I would have stuck with it so I could do fancy flips and jumps and such.

Soccer and that's about it, in reality most of the other sports are really boring to watch. Admit it, besides opening ceremonies no one gives a damn about the Olympics.

Diving, Swimming and Gymnastics. Yeah, that's right, big bad Ol' Sarge likes gymnastics. That's right, and I like carotons made for little girls too, so what about it?

(edited)

Soccer and that's about it, in reality most of the other sports are really boring to watch. Admit it, besides opening ceremonies no one gives a damn about the Olympics.

Not nearly as boring as your posts are to read!@ OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Seriously though, I love the olympics. Sorry you can't see it for what a great event it really is :/

Diving, Swimming and Gymnastics. Yeah, that's right, big bad Ol' Sarge likes gymnastics. That's right, and I like carotons made for little girls too, so what about it?

Yeaaaaa the gymnastics are awesome. The strength and agility of those people are just amazing.

Edited by Hollowshield

I generally like the running events, especially the long, endurance runs like the 1200m (?) or something along those lines, because that's one of the few events my country actually does well in.

Especially maratho- wait, running isn't a sport?! For fucks...

Yeah, that's right, big bad Ol' Sarge likes gymnastics. That's right, and I like carotons made for little girls too, so what about it?

You're a freak of nature!!!11!1oneone

• Brohoof 1

Seriously though, I love the olympics. Sorry you can't see it for what a great event it really is :/

Never said I didn't appreciate their dedication. It's just that there's better sporting events to demonstrate the skill of the participants without being so convoluted. To each their own and let's just leave it at that.

I'd have to say my favorites are Basketball, Judo, Football/Soccer, and gymnastics. I already watch the first three regularly, and I like to have the chance to see my country do decent in them. As for Gymnastics, I have no idea why I like watching it so much.

I'm definitely most excited for swimming. Partly because of my crush on Ryan Lochte, but mostly because I'm a competitive swimmer myself. I was really excited for the trials because Michael Flach went to my neighborhood pool and I've known him since I was 5. He didn't make it on the team, but he did make it to finals in 200 fly, which is pretty good considering the fact that our team is in division 15...

No one has said beach volleyball yet? Mmm beach volleyball. Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh. Legends.

But swimming is fun to watch, basketball (because USA owns), gymnastics, and soccer.

(edited)

Track and field not listed above? DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SUMMER OLYMPICS?

(No offense, my apologies if I did offend you. )

I like watching track and field, gymnastics, the swimming events, and the marathon.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!