You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

If my favorite pony fluttershy kissed me I'd be confused and happy 

I might kiss her right then hang out with her for the rest of the day 

then start dateing her  

well i have two favorites (Fluttershy and Octavia) but if either of them kissed me (after i calm down obviously) i would kiss back, then I'd defo would ask them on a date which hopefully leads more wink.png , I wouldn't bother questioning my sanity as long as i'm happy I don't really care what anyone thinks.

If I was a colt, rather be a mare tbh. (there I said it lol). But anyway if I was a colt and got kissed by fluttershy, i would be all like...... disney world magic kingdom for a date? c: yes plz

Human. I'd first be all like OMG ITS FLUTTERS then I'd be like. I just got kissed by an animated pony x_x

Just plain explode.

But, since I have to write 100 characters, I guess I gotta explain.

My favorite is Luna, of course. And, well, considering how adorable she is in everything, (mostly in the Ask Princess Molestia blog) yeah, I would just explode.

If I were a pony, and Fluttershy kissed me?

I would kiss her back. I would then go home, and be happy. My life would be complete. I'd then, possibly, ask her on a couple of dates, and see how things went.

I would say:

"Shining Armor?!  What are you doing?!  I don't trot that way!!"

JK.  If I was a pony, I would probably be tongue tied because I wouldn't be able to respond to Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming it's a friendly none sexual kiss just because I'm so awesome img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

But I'm not sure how I'd react. I suppose I'd just be really happy because I'm with my favorite pony. laugh.png  

• Brohoof 1

I can't imagine Fluttershy making the first move. She's too shy for that. Maybe Twilight wanted to set us up and magically teleported her that close to me. Unless I was human. Then I would freak out screaming "How the hell?!"

(edited)

As a pony? I'd kiss Twily back. happy.png

As a human? Well...

"Wait, what? What are you doing in my house? How did you even get in here anyway? *pause* Can I follow you back to Equestria? ^_^ "

Edited by t3hzb0t
  • Brohoof 1

i would just blush if rd kissed me.then i will wonder how she got into my house and brag about it to my friends.i would probbaly i would date her the next day

If Pinkie Pie were to kiss me, well for staters...I would definitely be shocked like the guy in the video at first and then I would question the very meaning of life and the universe and all the laws of physics and quantum mechanics that are being destroyed right at that very moment.

After that, I would touch her(non-sexually of course lol) and see if she was real. Then my excitement would be building up more and more till I finally would hug her like there's no tomorrow and maybe give her a kiss on the cheek in return.

150px-Mlp_pinkie_pie_vector_by_srmario-d

I would be so unbelievably happy and ask her the meaning of all this.

And then eventually I would maybe ask her to stay for a bit, show her the world and everything. Then if I was lucky, ask her to take me with her to Equestria and be turned into a pony. If that actually worked out then I would even more unimaginably happy and meet all of her friends and get a job and live my life in this new and epic world.

pinkie_pie_staring___vector_by_grendopon

Then I would begin asking Pinkie Pie out on many dates.

pinkie-pie-special-day-374096-0-s-156x15

Then give it a year or two after that, i would propose to her and then hopefully we would get married and have many happy little party-crazy fillies. 

I'm a sad strange little man indeed....but I don't care.

I imagine this scenario also implies that we're ponies in Equestria. In which case, if Twilight just up and kissed me, I'd wonder "what?" then I'd wonder "why?" then I'd take her out regardless of her answers. If you know what I mean.

I must amend my previous comment to add what would happen if it were Rainbow Dash. I figure what would happen is she'd be the one in charge. If you know what I mean ;)

If Fluttershy kissed me I would ptobably be shocked and unable to move for a few seconds. It would be awkward and Fluttershy woild probably freak out of my sudden-paralysed state, but I would soon recover then kiss her back.

I'd be pretty surprised, considering we're both girls/mares.. I'm kind of straight, so yeah. I don't think I'd like a kiss from her. Just a hug will do.

Considering the kiss would be from Princess Cadence Id probably question if it was really her or if I was under the influence of the Changeling Queen's magic. And if it was really her Id probably blush and ask why. I mean what would you do If she kissed you and gave you a look like this?:

princess_cadence_by_ric_m-d5109x7.png