Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of Curiosity, Who is your Favorite Youtube brony song maker?

Vocal Symphonie

I have so many favorites this question is nearly impossible to answer.

SimGretina

MandoPony

Omnipony

Avaitors

TheLivingTombstone

Archie

WoodenToaster

RainbowCrash88

Alex S

The BeatleBronies

AcousticBrony

There are probably many more but I can't remember more atm. I don't really have ONE favorite.

You sir, took the words right out of my mouth. But lately I've been listening to the Aviators and SimGretina a lot

Hmm If you asked 3 days ago I would say The living tombstone, Mic the microphone, and Glaze (Woodentoaster) but Recently I have a liking for others like Alex s, aviators, and stormwolf

Tarby. Definatly. He's done so many different styles, and his lyric writing is top notch.

Totally the best brony musician. Tombstone used to be my favorite, however Balloon Party changed that.

Tombstone's Balloon Party song 16NOCAB: repetitive, not hard at all, pretty lame

Tarby's Balloon Party song Rejected: very proffesional sounding, amazing vocals and instruments, great lyric writing

Yeah, after hearing Rejected, I decited to look Tarby up on the YouTubes. Now I'm addicted to his music and I have all his songs on my ipod. I have all of Tombs aswell, but I don't listen to them nearly as much. :/

Anyway, I highly suggest Tarby especially:

- Only Time Will Tell: I won't lie. This song made me cry the first few times I listened to it. Makes you think.

- Taste the Rainbow: Love the Pink Floyd reference (it says a Momentary Lapse of Reason). The piano is beautiful, the guitar solo is boss, and it has a dubstep thing in it. It is about something that's NSFW though.

-Something Broke: OK, this song IS about the fanfic Cupcakes, so if you can't hadle that fic, you probably won't like this song. It provides a back story as to why Pinkie did what she did in Cupcakes. In this song, it explains that Pinkie's father abused her when she was a filly. Rainbow's performance of the Sonic Rainboom made Pinkie remember her awful childhood, because Tarby said the abuse started at around the same time she got her cutie mark. So, Pinkie gets paranoid, and wants revenge. By the way, the song is 20 minutes long.

-The Morning After: This is a 'sequal' to Something Broke. It has a really amazing guitar solo, very cool.

Yeah, those are my favorite songs by Tarby, I like them all, but those are my personal favorites.

Sorry this post was so long. :/

The Living Tombstone and Archie are pretty awesome Brony musicians, also Alex S is freakin' amazing!

So many talented artists.

(edited)

MandoPony by far. He makes me not feel embarrassed to listen to pony-related music in public, because he makes songs that are only subtly about MLP. Plus, he is SUCH an amazing singer and guitarist and has SUCH a wide variety in musical taste. I consider him the Thrice of the pony fandom.

HE'S JUST SO GOOD! T_T

Also (and I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this), I don't like Aviators. I really don't like him. I think he's a bad singer.

AcousticBrony is friggin' amazing! I like his song 'Loyalty' because it's smooth and soothing. So much talent. I wonder if anyone interviews them...

I like this harder song he did with another MLP composer:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdFqu69VfUQ

Edited by Rainbow-

My favorite brony song is definitely TheLivingTombstone's remix of Discord. It's the most epic brony song/remix EVAR

WoodenToaster's Awoken is great too.

I don't know who my favorite song maker is though, I don't listen to enough of it to decide.. it would probably be WoodenToaster.

• Brohoof 1

Glaze. He is just... good. Even when he goes for different styles and non-brony songs.

He's just too darn humble.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytKvgLuy7ng

Posted Image

SimGretina is my favorite at the moment, but I also like Derpidety and Archie. They all make amazing music that I listen to every day. Those are only my top 3, I listen to a lot of music from other brony musicians too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...This is a tough one. I GUESS I could steer myself with Tarbyrocks. I pretty much love all of his songs and the ones I just put are my favorite. But then again, the rest of the ones I like, Kyoga, MicTheMicrophone, TheLivingTombstone, Jackleapp, InterrobangPie, Psychedelic Brony, Yourenigma, and a WHOLE lot more are WAY tooc close. It's like the podium is shared by all...and for me, that's just awesome!