Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of Curiosity, Who is your Favorite Youtube brony song maker?

Vocal Symphonie

OdysseyEurobeat. His stuff is simply amazingly proffessional, catchy as hell, and very epic all around.

TheUlasht/H-8 Seed. Everything he's been involved with and created both by himself, and with other artists, is all sweet. He has darker undertones to his music not all MLP artists have. Plus, he's been working on a mythological creature phase, and so far he's got one for the Cockatrice, Manticore and Hyrda. All are insanely epic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

MandoPony by far. He makes me not feel embarrassed to listen to pony-related music in public, because he makes songs that are only subtly about MLP. Plus, he is SUCH an amazing singer and guitarist and has SUCH a wide variety in musical taste. I consider him the Thrice of the pony fandom.

An' here's a couple songs by him if you haven't heard his music. And if you haven't, shame on you.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=30M767EIYpE&feature=plcp

HE'S JUST SO GOOD! T_T

Also (and I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this), I don't like Aviators. I really don't like him. I think he's a bad singer.

Edited by Viral (letterONE)
  • Brohoof 2

The Brony music producer, that has probably influenced me the most, would be Silva Hound. Back then I used to think TLT and WoodenToaster was the best but Silva Hound opened me to Brony proffesional House music, and my mind was changed.

He has such brilliant French House.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvL3ngSzX4

He also has great Electro House, and some mild Dubstep.

I haven't really been very big on the Brony music scene.

But the Cider Song mixed with Alejandro (I recall someone posted that in the status way back)

is a really good one.

If were talking just pony related almost all of the songs from friendship is witchcraft are great and catchy.

I've been obsessed with him for months--d.notive. He under-recognises himself, yet he turns my train of thought into a train wreck of thoughts the second I start listening to his music. I am a mare who has a thought bubble as her cutie mark--you can safely assume I'm a strong thinker.

My favorite Brony musician is Aviators and my favorite song from him is either

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvrP79RjS58

or this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTg5G9xLuGs&feature=channel&list=UL

But generally I love all of his songs with a very few exceptions

id brohoof but apparently i reached a max. :/ anyone thanks for telling me of these guys, love the friendship one he did,

Replacer. and "Song for an earth pony" and also "A pony like me" His music is just so filled with emotion and his style is nothing short of amazing with every new song he puts out.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

ONE quick little side note: Octavia's hall is only for posting your OWN works of art. Sharing something made by another belongs in Sugarcube Corner. ;)

Edited by Klopp Pwny.
Update cause the automatic button neglects to think for itself.

For me, I've always been a fan of Odyssey's work. I always seem to find myself drawn back to what he is doing more than anyone else, even The Living TOmbstone

(edited)

Tombstone! No doubt, I love every single one of his songs. But my favourite song of his is Atomizer, cause it reminds me of the Israeli style of music:

(ya' know, cause both me and Tomb are Israelies)

Edited by RiverBankNut

Gotta say, Yaplap will always have a special place in my heart, even if technically he's not so much a song creator as a (hilarious) song dubber, because, his was the first MLP community work that I saw on YouTube, even before I started watching the show. If it weren't for him, I might not have discovered MLP, or at least not as soon, and so I say once again thank you Yaplap, your hilarious dubs over MLP's music were a major reason that I began watching MLP!!!!!!! :wub:

I'm also a fan of the music produced by SherclopPones for their "Friendship is Witchcraft" series, especially "Pinkie's Brew" and "Princess of the Night," which are devilishly catchy!!! :)

The living tombstone creates some great music as well as the wooden toasters . I have recently been listening to silva hound and I am now addicted to "Everyponys Bangin". Its truly a great song. Got to say my Favorited song is between "Monster" by Aviators, "Proud to be a brony" and "Been dreaming" by mic the microphone. B)

The infamous 'Rainbow Factory' by far. Its a track done by Glaze and animated by TheBronyDanceParty. I'm sure, if you've had a look round that side of town you'll have heard of it. The link is here

. It is not the "original" song, because of added sounds and all that gibberish, But it certainly is a great song. And Favourite Brony artist? Glaze (TheWoodenToaster) By FAAAR. Obsessed with the guy C:

Without a second of hesitation, the living tombstone! His songs always makes me headbanging or singing along. The rythms he create are all so "happy and energic" that I can't help but smile while listening to it.

PONY ROCK ANTHEM REMIX!

I have so many favorites this question is nearly impossible to answer.

SimGretina

MandoPony

Omnipony

Avaitors

TheLivingTombstone

Archie

WoodenToaster

RainbowCrash88

Alex S

The BeatleBronies

AcousticBrony

There are probably many more but I can't remember more atm. I don't really have ONE favorite.

• Brohoof 3

my favorite is most defenatly the living tombstone, closely followed by mic the microphone

chosing a favorite song, now thats a toughie! i like a look of songs by a lot of people, if i had to choose one, it would be this

BACON HAIR! He is my favorite drunk singing tf2 micspammer brony!

I already posted him singing Super speedy cider squeezy so i'll post winter wrap up.