What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Look what I pulled from one of those.

img-2896598-1-10583931_902348576449009_9

Thats awesome :wau:

I want the Celestia version of these :D

Thats awesome :wau:

I want the Celestia version of these :D

Good luck, the Gold Series cards are the equivalent of Ultra/Secret Rare. I went through probably over 150+ S1 packs and I only have ONE from that set, I was lucky to pull this so easily. 

• Brohoof 1

Good luck, the Gold Series cards are the equivalent of Ultra/Secret Rare. I went through probably over 150+ S1 packs and I only have ONE from that set, I was lucky to pull this so easily. 

Yer I'm aware :( We've stopped selling the cards in my local stores too so it may have to be an ebay job if I really want one. I'm glad you managed to get hold of one in the end :)

Yer I'm aware :( We've stopped selling the cards in my local stores too so it may have to be an ebay job if I really want one. I'm glad you managed to get hold of one in the end :)

Check Wal-Mart, mine has stopped for a while to until they started putting out those value-packs. 

Thank you! There's a really cute Twilight plush that I might get- since her hair is straight it's not that hard to do I guess.

http://www.toywiz.com/4thtwilightsparkle.html

This one's tiny, but still, look how cute xD

http://www.toywiz.com/aurora6inchfluttershy.html

I didn't any tee shirts though... a lot of times if I see a MLP shirt is the juniors section it's from an earlier generation. Why's that? :|

you are so very welcome ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Check Wal-Mart, mine has stopped for a while to until they started putting out those value-packs. 

I'd love to but I'm in the UK :(

The only place where I could get them was my local Toys'R'Us but they stopped selling them :(

Managed to pull out these two after ordering a couple of Mystery Minis.

20140728_105314.jpg

I'm pretty happy with what I got. These are the Mystery Mini ponies I wanted the most. :3

• Brohoof 1

Don't think I posted this in here, but I got my first blind bag Dog Tag recently, and I got very lucky :D

post-26968-0-20909900-1406564423.png

I went to Toys 'R Us looking for the new Ponymania Photo Finish brushable, but she wasn't in stock post-26689-0-39984000-1406594188.png, but I did find this...

post-26689-0-07356400-1406594078_thumb.jpg

Hell yes I'll take the CMC for my collection! I didn't think this was in stores anymore and $15.99 USD sure beat the $50+ I've seen it for on Amazonpost-26689-0-91508700-1406594283.png

I went to Toys 'R Us looking for the new Ponymania Photo Finish brushable, but she wasn't in stock attachicon.gifIMG_2092.PNG, but I did find this...

attachicon.gifCMC.JPG

Hell yes I'll take the CMC for my collection! I didn't think this was in stores anymore and $15.99 USD sure beat the $50+ I've seen it for on Amazonattachicon.gifIMG_2089.PNG

Yay for Applebloom! Thats one adorable little set :D

Yay for Applebloom! Thats one adorable little set :D

I know! I don't care if they're just plastic; I felt excitement and relief from both Applejack and Rarity as I placed their sisters besides them... Oh and someone who's now next to Rainbow Dash on my pony shelf is pretty excited too!

I know! I don't care if they're just plastic; I felt excitement and relief from both Applejack and Rarity as I placed their sisters besides them... Oh and someone who's now next to Rainbow Dash on my pony shelf is pretty excited too!

Haha I'm like that with my plushies, I was happy to reunite AJ with best PFF Rarity and her 4th cousin (2X removed by a 5th cousin) Pinkie :lol:

Haha I'm like that with my plushies, I was happy to reunite AJ with best PFF Rarity and her 4th cousin (2X removed by a 5th cousin) Pinkie :lol:

Off course! My AJ plushie (see profile pic) watches TV with me all the time :D

Off course! My AJ plushie (see profile pic) watches TV with me all the time :D

Yay! Mine's currently sitting with me as I type up my dissertation ! :)