What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Indeed. A Select few of the Gold Series can only be found when you buy a sealed box of cards (it's got 30 packs IIRC).  I Pulled a Discord Gold Series from the box itself, as well as a Gold Series Celestia from in one of the packs.

On topic, This arrived in the mail today.

The Villains are box-topers(I have Discord and a Timber Wolf, which I didn't count since you always get one when you buy a box) and the Princesses are rare pulls, I have Celestia from the first set and Luna from the second. 

• Brohoof 1

I spent the rest of my Birthday money on pony merch @ Toys R Us today...

I had gone for the new Ponymania Photo Finish brushable, which they didn't have last week... But did today!

post-26689-0-94896800-1407369562_thumb.jpg

She's the most expensive single brushable I've bought to date... But I really like her! Her dress is cool and seems good quality (it goes all the way around and is held with velcro instead of elastic), I love her hair... It's still brushable hair; but slightly more Photo Finish Realistic.(More pics in spoiler)

Out of the box...

post-26689-0-26865800-1407369580_thumb.jpg

And if you've ever wondered about her cutie mark...

It's a cool camera lens motif!

post-26689-0-82642400-1407369595_thumb.jpg

Next up, I was Fashionably late for Rarity day with some cool 2nd best Pony swag!

I got my first two comics, both micro... When I found out the new series 2 included a reprint of How Rarity Got Her Groovy Back; I had to pic it up! I've heard so many good things about that issue... Much to my surprise... They had a wave 1 micro comic left...

Applejack!

post-26689-0-39862700-1407369615_thumb.jpg

I don't know which issue it was, but I had to grab it! Comics also came with mini posters, stickers, and temp tats (see spoiler)

I was a little disappointed when I realized wave 1 didn't guarantee that the posters matched the the comics, but Twily and Shining Armor is cool too!

post-26689-0-10288200-1407369637_thumb.jpg

And I did luck out and score Applejack stickers!

post-26689-0-58574000-1407369652_thumb.jpg

Last but not least was this Funrise Rarity Plushie!

post-26689-0-51278900-1407369657_thumb.jpg

I know that, like brushables, a lot of Bronies don't like these because they are stylized instead of show accurate, but I think they're cute! (yet more pics in spoiler)

Turns out that Rarity is a 12" plushie and my Applejack was a 10" so they are slightly mismatched, but still cute together!

post-26689-0-24382300-1407369672_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately their cutie marks are on the same side so I cant display them kissing talking to each other

post-26689-0-07159900-1407369694_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Got my Mane-iac tote today, wasn't able to open it until now since I was out all day. This thing is HUGE! The dimensions are 32" x 29" x 13". I think I'll hang it on my wall.  :muffins:

post-9221-0-97882500-1407448334_thumb.jpg

It also has Optimus riding Grimlock on the other side. While it's a cool image, I don't care one iota about the Bayformers. So it not getting displayed doesn't bother me.

post-9221-0-40323000-1407448338_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I got this last month, but since I finally got my phone upgrade I can show it off. I love how this looks, and was glad it finally showed up.

On another note, I found a longer chain on some cheap dogtags I had, so I put my Trixie dogtag on it, and have been wearing it for the last week. I'm gonna try to get those Trixie figures from the next blindbox wave.

post-24559-0-42300100-1407452942_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I got this last month, but since I finally got my phone upgrade I can show it off. I love how this looks, and was glad it finally showed up.

On another note, I found a longer chain on some cheap dogtags I had, so I put my Trixie dogtag on it, and have been wearing it for the last week. I'm gonna try to get those Trixie figures from the next blindbox wave.

Looks like Data got his saucer ornament approved eh? Not sure he meant for it to be that big though, but I approve.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Ok i know i shouldnt had but it was the last one and i love how soft these are!!

Sad i didnt notice that derpy eye was blue instead of gold like its suppose to be oh well...

It's blue because of the light on the thing in her mouth.  It was a Hot Topic comic cover!

• Brohoof 1

I was in my local supermarket when I saw a Cheerilee Rainbow Power! These were buy one get one free and as my bro wanted the Rainbow Dash one, I consequently bought my first brushable pony, I couldn't resist :D

$_35.JPG

I also ordered an Enterplay Twilight tin box thing with cards and a poster.

I'm not sure what blind bag pony figure level toy series their up to but this one comes with a catalog called MLP FIM  rainbow power anyway everypony I got glittery version of sassa flash and new strawberry sunrise she sounds named after a booze lol !

• Brohoof 1

Pre ordered this bad girl today

img-2950154-1-Night-mare-moon-welovefine

I thought about getting that, but I decided the design just wasn't enjoyable enough (for me anyways). I really really want that coin though, too bad I can't just order it.  -_-

Now I'm just crossing my fingers for an awesome Mane-iac one. I'll order them all! Not a single tabletop/counter space in my house will be without a Mane-iac. She'll even have a shelf in the shower! post-9221-0-87421000-1407542000.png

• Brohoof 3