Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC pony

Sageflare

So this is my original pony I drew a few days ago. His name is Sage Flare. So I just thought I would show him to you ponies. I'm not a great drawer but I thought I did pretty well on him. Sorry I had to make it a link I can't seem to put pics on with an Ipod touch So anyway here he is.

post-36-0-87424000-1325727921_thumb.jpg

Edited by Applejack

The message you selected may have been moved or deleted. Please go to your inbox and select a different one.

​This sounds interesting, sage flare

Edited by Flare

So this is my original pony I drew a few days ago. His name is Sage Flare. So I just thought I would show him to you ponies. I'm not a great drawer but I thought I did pretty well on him. Sorry I had to make it a link I can't seem to put pics on with an Ipod touch So anyway here he is.

http://sn116w.snt116...ndex=0&CP=20127

Fixed

That link points to an email attachment. Those are private, and we would need to log into your email account to see them. Just attach the image to your post by uploading it from the advanced editor or adding it to our gallery.

Ok, I'd like to say that now I have fixed it and I would like to apologize to everypony who wasted their precious time to not see anything so I am very sorry that it took me so long to fix it.