Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's the best Pokemon team you have ever assembled in Pokemon R/B/G to D/P?

Flutter_shy_FTW

You guys know I don't include Gen V because I don't know them, not because I don't like them.

Gotta Be:

Swampert lvl 70

Swellow lvl 67

Flygon lvl 70

Salamence lvl 72

Pikachu lvl 66

Poochyena lvl 67

I know these because I was reading them off from my old emerald game.

• Brohoof 1

My Emerald Team that I used in the Battle Frontier was:

Latios

Salamence

Swampert

in that order, and all level 100. Sometimes for the Battle Pyramid or certain special occasions, I swapped in an Armaldo or a Metagross.

Best team ever. :wub: Although I never managed to collect all gold Battle Symbols. :(

(edited)

In terms of playing through the story, for me it didn't get much better than my single Luxray and five other pokemon who shall remain unnamed because their only purpose was to be a walking bullseye while I used the extra turns to heal up my ace team player. (I know, I know! I'm a terrible pokemon trainer and I should be ashamed of myself... but in my defense, that strategy didn't really come into play until the elite four, so it's not like I was constantly abusing my pokemon.)

In terms of the battle frontier, I have a separate setup for each of the attractions, so I don't really have a "best team" there. I'll try to look for my original line-up, all I can remember about it is that it had no starters, because I absolutely despise using starters and legendaries if it's not absolutely necessary/stylish.

Edited by Zhinzo
  • Brohoof 1

During a DP game I had restarted, I had a friend helping me out through it and he gave me some awesome tips. I've managed to run through the entire game and beat the Elite 4 with those pokemon only:

Torterra

Staraptor

Azelf (later on)

It felt really great not having to worry about leveling up multiple Pokémon~

I went to a regional tournament last fall. I was tied for second to last place. Too many people used minor Gen V legendaries for this team to be any good, but I won one battle! This was my team:

1. Garchomp

2. Tyranitar

3. Blaziken

4. Gallade

5. Gardevoir

6. Alakazam

PS: All Pokemon were knocked down to LV50 for the tourney.

Well considering I only ever play Pokemon long enough to beat the actual game, before re-setting and starting over, my levels would be insanely low. But in Platinum I had

Staraptor

Luxray

Gyrados

The other 3 were unimportant. My Staraptor being my main, then using Luxray and Gyrados to finish whatever off.

hmm only pokemon game I play is crystal and I beat it like 10 times but I cant remember the pokemon I had for it so the best one I can remember was my full team of lvl 75 noctowls

I know a lot of people won't believe this, but why not.

Lv.100 Giratina (origional form w/ orb)

Lv.100 Empoleon (Leftovers)

Lv.100 Groundon (idr)

Lv.100 Rayquaza (idr)

Lv.100 Darkrai (idr)

Lv.100 Inferperape (idr)

All fully EV trained.

This was in Pokemon Diamond, then I put them onto a pokemon Platinum, and now there on Pokemon Black. Let's just say I did A LOT of training.

If someone REALLY wanted to battle this team, I could probably dig out my DS from where ever it is. I've got wi-fi conn so I could battle. Oh well.

You guys know I don't include Gen V because I don't know them, not because I don't like them.

Gotta Be:

Swampert lvl 70

Swellow lvl 67

Flygon lvl 70

Salamence lvl 72

Pikachu lvl 66

Poochyena lvl 67

I know these because I was reading them off from my old emerald game.

why havent you evolved your poocheyena yet? It's stronger at mightyena

Level 100 Mew

Level 100 Mewtwo

Level 100 Articuno

Level 100 Charizard

Level 100 Lapras

Level 86 Butterfree

Because apparently I got sick of playing through Yellow so often.

Fun fact, the furthest I've played into the new gens is Pokemon Stadium 2.

• Brohoof 1

All level 100.

1. Venusaur

2. Vaporeon

3. Magneton

4. Arcanine

5. Mew

6. Gengar

This is before EV training became popular. My Gengar and Vaporeon are the only shinies I have ever gotten legitimately. I'd like to use Absol, but I'd never really went and trained it.

I know a lot of people won't believe this, but why not.

Lv.100 Giratina (origional form w/ orb)

Lv.100 Empoleon (Leftovers)

Lv.100 Groundon (idr)

Lv.100 Rayquaza (idr)

Lv.100 Darkrai (idr)

Lv.100 Inferperape (idr)

All fully EV trained.

This was in Pokemon Diamond, then I put them onto a pokemon Platinum, and now there on Pokemon Black. Let's just say I did A LOT of training.

If someone REALLY wanted to battle this team, I could probably dig out my DS from where ever it is. I've got wi-fi conn so I could battle. Oh well.

It's not that weird. I played and still plays alot of Pokemon. Instead of telling my best team I thought I would record a video of my best Pokemon.

Before watching, note that I have traded some of them from friends and my other pokemon games. If you wonder how I got 4 Deoxys its because I got one on LeafGreen, traded it to Emerald, cloned it and sent them to Diamond. I only recorded two games cuz Im too lazy to record all. btw no hacks has been used.

dont forget to watch in HD

• Brohoof 1

So there's a Ruby file I totally forgot about, but I remembered having a pretty awesome team, so I decided to put it in my DS and check it. The team is:

Breloom

Alakazam(got it by trading w/ Colosseum a while back)

Sharpedo

Vibrava(gonna be a Flygon)

Camerupt

Exploud

Yep, no starter(I picked Torchic but I'm not using it), and this team really tears up the main game too, I gotta finish this file...

Back in the good ol' days of Emerald...

Grovyle lvl 100

Metagross lvl 100

Swablu's evolution which I can't seem to remember right now lvl 100

Charizard lvl 100

Relicanth lvl 100

Salamence lvl 100

All legitimately leveled up to 100 with hard work and determination. Unfortunately, my GBA is broken amd my DSi doesn't play GB games. I have to resort to the GameCube adapter thing to play.

I don't remember their levels but my best team I would use on Platnium is

Swampert

Breloom

Thyplosion

Blissey

Ninjask

Absol

They were EV trained and I really liked them. I only wish I could find my Plat. Cartgrege.

• Brohoof 1

It depends if you mean campaign teams or competitive teams.

Best Campaign I think is my Soul Silver for being the highest full team.

Feraligatr - LV 93

Togekiss - LV 91

Raichu - LV 92 (Knows Surf and Volt Tackle legit)

Gengar - LV 92

Slowbro - 91

Dunsparce - 91

Cant think of a best team competitively. I love them all the same! :wub:

• 3 months later...

My Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke team was badass, none died for more than half the game :D

1. Swampert

2. Ludicolo

3. Manectric

4. Magcargo

5. Breloom

6. Altaria

Edited by weegeez

I guess my best team would be my team in pokemon firered.

Blastoise

Nidoking

Vilelpume

Arcanine

Pidgeot

Jolteon

Best team EVER!!

:)

Nidoking is a pokemon i get all the time. He is basically a hoss on everything, he can learn ground moves (fuck poison types), and basically just looks awesome. Arcanine is badass too though. I always evolve my growlithe at level 31 because he knows fire spin