Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

7/10. The Beatles don't interest me at all. Their music is just not that great in my opinion. Yeah, they were the pioneers of modern rock, but there are a lot of much much better bands out there nowadays, which is why I HATE it when everybody claims that they're the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD.

Rant over. :P

Now for something we hope you'll really like!

Edited by <letterONE>

7/10. The Beatles don't interest me at all. Their music is just not that great in my opinion. Yeah, they were the pioneers of modern rock, but there are a lot of much much better bands out there nowadays, which is why I HATE it when everybody claims that they're the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD.

Rant over. :P

I agree with you to some extent. While not the greatest band of all time, they certainly contributed the most to the musical industry. The idea of a band itself was not thought of as a plausible means of reaching recognition. Many musicians sought to be solo artists, and until the Beatles arrived, many musicians had done just that. The Beatles also rebelled against stagnant recording dates and times, opting instead to record their music whenever and wherever they pleased, in addition to collaborating with whichever producer or label they saw fit to work with. They did a lot more than just that, but I don't want to waste time on something off-topic. While not the best band in the world, they were (probably still are) the most popular band in the world -- it's a fact. I don't like all of their songs, but they do have quite a few good'uns.

OT: 7.75/10

Not my cup of tea, but not bad either!

Speaking of tha Beatles.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=42luHhrsNhg&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Ah4rhz9fT8xFvCPT-Bv0fI&playnext=5

Also, John Lennon was simply the best man to make controversial historical quotes.

"For our last number, I'd like to ask your help. Would the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands. And the rest of you, if you'll, just rattle your jewelry."

• Royal Variety Performance in London (4 November 1963) attended by Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, and Princess Margaret. Of this incident Mark Hertsgaard reports in A Day in the Life : The Music and Artistry of the Beatles (1995): "The remark provoked warm laughter and applause, and was greeted with profound relief by Beatles manager Brian Epstein, who had feared Lennon would make good on his pre-performance threat to tell them to "rattle their fuckin' jewelry."

"Christianity will go.. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first — rock and roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."

"I suppose if I had said television was more popular than Jesus, I would have gotten away with it. I'm sorry I opened my mouth. I'm not anti-God, anti-Christ, or anti-religion. I wasn't knocking it or putting it down. I was just saying it as a fact and it's true more for England than here (US). I'm not saying that we're better or greater, or comparing us with Jesus Christ as a person or God as a thing or whatever it is. I just said what I said and it was wrong. Or it was taken wrong. And now it's all this."

-Courtesy of Wikiquote!

Edited by Guest

i usually dont give low scores but this song is awful god awful sorry man :/ That song is ear rape and I tried giving the song a chance I listened to it up unto 2:00 minutes through....

1/10

*a 5/10 for lost's song*? more like a 9/10 for Lost that song was awesome!

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

2/10 "You're my angel, you're the only sunshine in my life"

This guy made a song about his love for auto-tune?

Ninjad -.-

4/10 airborne

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWmNsHDdWFU

Edited by Lost

This guy made a song about his love for auto-tune?

Made me lol.

@letterONE

9/10. Best song from A Thousand Suns.

kdsjvfkjdsvfksjninja

Edit: Too long, only listened to first five minutes. 8/10 from what I heard.

http-~~-//youtu.be/t_3OzZFxEtw

Edited by Veiled Enigma

Wow NNL where in the world did you hear about this? This song is amazing i haven't heard something quite as amazing such as this in a really long time. It sounds otherworldly amazing song it has so many qualities. Peaceful, heavenly, etc.

10/10

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne