Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

Wow NNL where in the world did you hear about this? This song is amazing i haven't heard something quite as amazing such as this in a really long time. It sounds otherworldly amazing song it has so many qualities. Peaceful, heavenly, etc.

It's by Hevy Devy, which is basically the musical equivalent of my god. He's come out with so many albums, ranging from as angry/agressive as his work in Strapping Young Lad, to his peaceful stuff like... well, Ghost.

Anyway, if you really like this stuff, take a look at his album called Ghost. It's the final album of the Four main DTP albums that he made a few years ago. This is supposed to represent how he's come to peace with himself and now accepts it and moves on with his life.

If you also like this softer stuff, I highly recommend taking a look at one of my more favourite albums Ki, and a new album he'll be releasing around next year called Casualties of Cool.

This is GoneAirbourne's video, so please rate it.

Edited by NeverNeverland

It's by Hevy Devy, which is basically the musical equivalent of my god. He's come out with so many albums, ranging from as angry/agressive as his work in Strapping Young Lad, to his peaceful stuff like... well, Ghost.

Anyway, if you really like this stuff, take a look at his album called Ghost. It's the final album of the Four main DTP albums that he made a few years ago. This is supposed to represent how he's come to peace with himself and now accepts it and moves on with his life.

If you also like this softer stuff, I highly recommend taking a look at one of my more favourite albums Ki, and a new album he'll be releasing around next year called Casualties of Cool.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p67XI-CLTOA

This is GoneAirbourne's video, so please rate it.

I have to say after hearing some of his work from what you have posted on here I will def. be checking his music out. He is really awesome I must say.
  • Brohoof 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really don't have any interest in classic rock. It doesn't do anything for me.

So I'mma be fair and say 7/10, since in technical terms it is good (in fact it's VERY good) but it doesn't really suit my tastes.

Now how 'bout some ambient music? :3

I was digging it up till about 0:38, then it turned all dubstep on me.

The laughing clips and stuff just kind of got on my nerves, too. I will give it this: The beat is addictive. I'm really liking that pounding kick, but the monotonous GSHHHGSHHHGSHHHness of everything is just so... bleh. It's not interesting. Oh, and it's overly repetitive. That's no good.

Let's see...

Um...

How's a 6.8/10? Is that fair? ._.

Well, so, like, I'm feeling like posting some good ol' Christian rock.

• Brohoof 1

8.5/10

Good song, but I don't like its message. -.5 because we all know Satan is- *BLAST*

:User has been smited:

Pretty good. That song really needed some lyrics. If the lyrics actually had something to do with the game then it would be even better, but since it doesn't then 8/10

I was digging it up till about 0:38, then it turned all dubstep on me.

The laughing clips and stuff just kind of got on my nerves, too. I will give it this: The beat is addictive. I'm really liking that pounding kick, but the monotonous GSHHHGSHHHGSHHHness of everything is just so... bleh. It's not interesting. Oh, and it's overly repetitive. That's no good.

How's a 6.8/10? Is that fair? ._.

Fair. So that was too much for you huh? Then how about this one from Vinyl Scratch?

5/10

Bottom of the Well- Favorite song by Airbourne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_LQGYKyPI

Lyrics

I gotta get out I gotta break free

Ain't gonna live in misery

My minds made up I'm leaving today

Come hell or high water I'm will break these chains

Gonna scratch my way, claw my way,

Dig my way, back to the top

Cause I never say die, I never give in

I never stop giving it all that I got