Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

7.5/10 Good melody, but the beginning sounded a little absent... Overall nice.

Dammit, posted before the one above... Meant to post on Octavia's Lullaby

Anyways, onto the one above... Nice song! Love it. Seems to repetetive in it's own way. But it has a nice bridge.

9/10

Caravan Palace - Dragons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sBZdSHAIZI

Edited by Mirad

Hey, I like that. Got me bobbing up and down in my seat. I haven't really looked into the electric swing genre, but that song was nice. 7/10.

(edited)

0/10 ...there was no music there to rate. but sure, if you want an actual contest of a the longest song!

Noise is a music genre, so yes, there was music to rate. Also, the track I posted is longer than that DT track :/

OT: Not going to bother/10

Moar long songs (This is an album, but only has a single song split into 3 parts. But those parts aren't separate songs, so this counts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SY94KemG0E

Edited by Erio Touwa
  • Brohoof 1

...you have a very loose definition of what a 'song' is. and yes, what you posted was longer but i actually posted music...

Noise is a musical genre by definition. I'll post the dictionary definition of music:

"An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color"

There's no way you can say that Noise isn't an expression of ideas and emotions

Nobody is obviously going to rate the Robert Rich song I posted, I'll start with a new song