You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

I'd do the only logical thing and have a snogging session with Trixie. 

Have you ever kissed a horse?  It's not entirely comfortable.

:huh:

Yeah, please don't ask how I know that. :wacko:

it's happened online, so I'm happy and once it happens irl, I will be ecstatic! I can't wait to feel his lips on mine!

Wait...how does that even...but you can't...what? :o

Go all tsun-tsun and slap them calling them an idiot.

With any luck, he'll be a masochist. :wub:

Wait...how does that even...but you can't...what? :o

huh what?

OT: honestly, right now I would try to gently push him away, I would not want him to get sick as well

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

That is, assuming I actually 'like' someone. :P

But let's say I did; I would probably be too nervous as all hell to say or do much, I'd be blushing and my heart would be pounding harder than ever while I just stand there, looking like a moron, panicking and wondering 'what just happened', and 'what do I do to not screw this up', because the last time I talked to a girl I liked, I ended up scaring her off with my apparently not-so-obvious joke. :lol:

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I imagine, if this happened (which it wont due to me not "liking" anybody, ever), I would be very happy.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

• 4 months later...

Due to my lack of care for...most people on the planet (I only give a buck about fellow Bronies, most family members, and friends) I would be confused, i would say somethin like: "Wat? Y u do dat?"

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglass Adams​​

I'd probably wake up at that point, then proceed to bash my head on the wall until I fall unconscious and go back to that dream you were just talking about :P

nGCJvKdl.jpg

Avatar courtesy of @Unicorn Coffee ~My very special somepony~ <3

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever..."

I'd kiss them back so hard. But then I'd wake up because I realized it was a dream but I'd still cherish that kiss but it'd never happen because no one likes me

final_ftts_sig_by_sonicwithsabers-d6f6vl
This awesome signature was made by the amazing, Rainbow Skywalker!!!!

I LOVE EUREKA

I'd kiss them back so hard. But then I'd wake up because I realized it was a dream but I'd still cherish that kiss but it'd never happen because no one likes me

not with that attitude, you need to get yourself a little self confidence, i'm sure you're a lovely and awesome person :D

post-4006-0-92959900-1340090436.png

Where do I get self-confidence? Do they sell it at Walmart? Is it cheaper at Target? Haha but trust me, in my world I'm thought of as just a really good friend to boys.

• Brohoof 1

final_ftts_sig_by_sonicwithsabers-d6f6vl
This awesome signature was made by the amazing, Rainbow Skywalker!!!!

I LOVE EUREKA

i'd just look bemused for a few moments, then shrug, and pull her back in for round 2 XD

im not as shy as most of you lot, you see :P

I agree. It's nice to have a healthy balance of having confidence and not being creepy or awkward.

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

Where do I get self-confidence? Do they sell it at Walmart? Is it cheaper at Target? Haha but trust me, in my world I'm thought of as just a really good friend to boys.

well it starts with you disregarding that self-degrading mindset and realising that there are some people out there that think you're the most wonderful person they've ever met

trust me, i used to think like you, but i had some time to myself, had a long think, and realised that i'm no different than anyone else, we're all facing an uphill struggle to find that special somebody, and believing that no one can see us as anything more than a friend is just plain silly :)

post-4006-0-92959900-1340090436.png

So, uh, there's a thread like this about ponies, but come on, we need a thread about REAL PEAOPLE.

DISCUSSION THREAD GO!

I'd blush then be all like,

'.........................ah.." then walk away with my head down. It would be awkward, just going on your merry way then being kissed by the person you like.

You're doing it wrong if you already have a girl/boyfriend/wife/husband.

Discuss, you know if you want to...

I must have done SOMETHING right if I have a husband that I really like kissing!

• Brohoof 2

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!