Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

(edited)

First I would be like

Then I would be like 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE

All the while blushing like crazy and smiling like an idiot.

Afterwords I would ask about her boyfriend and then everything would go downhill from there.

But being desperate for love I would accept that as my first kiss as it would be my only chance :(

Edited by cmarston1

I would probably look at him in surprise and then hurt myself convincing that he dosent belong to me, but then in pure agony kiss him back, Blush VERY HARD and walk away hurt, with pain in my heart.... (And die forever alone :()

the day is mine!! shall we go out for a night on the town? or we could stay and have a quiet meal here just as good

Your celestia profile pic matches tis perfectly XD

Not sure...  If it came out of nowhere, my brain would probably throw a fatal error and force a full mental reboot.  Afterwards, panic and doubt would set in and it's highly possible that I would do everything in my power to escape the situation, which would of course be followed by regret.  If it wasn't out of nowhere, I may still require a mental reboot, but perhaps it wouldn't devolve into blind panic.  In any case, I probably won't have to worry about such a situation for quite some time, so I'm glad for that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Rarity kissed me??"

*Squee's like a little boy, then instantly grows wings and fly's off into the sunset, while fireworks go off the whole time. Meanwhile, world hunger is declared nonexistent, Cancer and all other diseases are cured, Obama actually gives Americans their jobs, Homeless people and jobless rates around the globe drop to negative levels, and then, the entire human population joins together in one area of the planet to throw a massive feast in celebration of the new-found world peace.*

Edited by Captain MacMillian

I want to say that I'd be like: "What took you so long?" Then flip my hair gently over my shoulders and kiss him.

But it'd probably be like: "???? ??????

is this a joke? Did someone pay you? Why did you just do the thing? ???????"

Yeah, I wouldn't comprehend it...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be pretty speechless at first, then I'll blush and scream internally. I mean, I'd be caught off guard because I liked the person for a while and I was really surprised that he had the same feelings for me as well. <3 

Well, after the initial surprise and the uptick in my heart rate, I'd likely just kiss her back if she so wished.

(edited)

I am to shy to talk to the person I like so if they kissed me I would probably pass out....that or just walk away because I couldn't face them. If I was alone I would talk to her if in front of people had to go.

Edited by Bronychan1214