Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Krystal

History. I've always been fascinated with it. How what happened then affects what happens now, how history tends to repeat itself, how we can learn from the past, etc.

I change my favorite songs all the time but I think it's safe to say that my favorites will always be Viva La Vida, Ghost's N' Stuff, Help I'm Alive, Cave In, Stobe, and Sofi Needs A Ladder.

I'm only 15 :P. I love swimming. I wish I had a pool. All I've got is an in-ground hot tub.

I'm 15 too and ive already had my fair share of drinks. Do you watch any animes/read any mangas?

I'm 15 too and ive already had my fair share of drinks. Do you watch any animes/read any mangas?

I think I read somewhere that the legal drinking age in the UK is lower than the US... It's 21 here... *quick search on Wikipedia* and it looks like it's 18 in the UK :blink:

I don't read mangas but if Avatar counts as an Anime then yes I have watched a few. I was thinking of getting into some anime TV shows but I'd not sure which one to start with.

Well yes it is illegal but my parents allow me so I think it's legal to drink in your home. Anyway if you could be a character from any game who/what would you be?