Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Krystal

Ah yes, sorry my mistake. Alright then, what shows do you like to watch?

24, Heroes, Spongebob, Lost, Prison Break, Pawn Stars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and oh yeah PONIES

I also love documentaries, especially WWII documentaries. I with the History channel and the Discovery channel would go back to actually showing documentaries. Not Swamp Loggers or Ice Road Truckers I mean seriously what is that? Now the Discovery channel only has one week out of the year that actually shows documentaries: Shark Week. Oh well, at least we still have the National Geographic channel and the Science channel.

• Brohoof 2

24, Heroes, Spongebob, Lost, Prison Break, Pawn Stars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and oh yeah PONIES

I also love documentaries, especially WWII documentaries. I with the History channel and the Discovery channel would go back to actually showing documentaries. Not Swamp Loggers or Ice Road Truckers I mean seriously what is that? Now the Discovery channel only has one week out of the year that actually shows documentaries: Shark Week. Oh well, at least we still have the National Geographic channel and the Science channel.

Nice. Spongebob and obviously MLP are AWESOME.

• Brohoof 1

Whats your favorite element and why?

What element? As in like Avatar: The last Airbender? I'd definatly pick water. I've decided on this a long time ago and here are my reasons:

First of all I think it just fit's my personality best. Also I think it'd be more practical than the other elements. Sure air and fire can be use anywhere but fire is only good for battle and air isn't that good for battle at all. Earth has a lot of practical uses but you can only use it when you have earth nearby. Water has the most practical uses of any element and it can be used anywhere because where there is life there is water. Also, waterbending can do anything earthbending can do if you just freeze it duh. Also Katara is my favorite character.

Hi Krystal. I was wondering what your cutie mark represents, menaing what is your special talent?

Click on my siggy and you'll be linked to my character profile :3

(edited)

Is there anything you believe in strongly?

Finally a question I actually have to think about a little bit.

Love & Tolerance was the first thing that came to mind when you asked that.

Obama sux.

If America and Europe can pull out of this economic crisis by the end of the decade (which I believe we can) then humanity has a bright future ahead of it: Colonization of the moon and mars within 75 years, colonization of the solar system within 250 years, and colonization of planets outside the solar system within 500 years. And maybe withing 500 years we'll find another earthlike planet (maybe not colonize it but we'll find it), and more forms of sentient life other than those on Earth. So basically the Halo timeline but without the covenant, flood, and forerunners (but that would be so awesome! /)^3^( minus the destruction of humanity and all that :P )

But besides that I'd have to say gay rights and abortion. Now before anypony starts hating on me let me explain:

Both of these issues aren't just a yes or no like a light switch. The law shouldn't say who can get married and who can't. Anypony should be able to get married to each other if they want to. Now the thing is that the church doesn't have to agree to marry them. So while the law may agree to let them get married, the church may not. Really I don't see the point in them getting married in the first place. I mean, isn't just living in the same house with each other and splitting the bills just the same thing except you're missing the ring? But if they want to get married just cause that's fine by me.

Now onto abortion: If somepony doesn't want to have a baby that's fine by me. Would you rather have the kid grow up in a foster home or a terrible home with parent(s) that don't know what the buck they're doing and don't really care about the child or would it be better of the child not be born in the first place? Now it sound heartless if one were to say "Meh, I don't want to take care of it so let's just kill it". The thing is that there isn't any defined point were a conjunction of cells becomes a human being. Abortion should be legal up until that point because after that it's just murder. If you give birth to the baby and still don't want it then you can send it to a foster home. Foster homes sadden me too but at least it's a better alternative to killing the baby. Really why don't you just take birth control pills? It's not that hard. Or you could just have him wear a condom. It's not rocket science.

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have a crack at this :).... So how did you come about becoming a brony and hearing about the show?

I overheard my friends talking about it and one day when I was bored and had nothing else to do I decided I'd check the show out. A week later I had watched the entire two seasons on Netflix. Then finally my friend (he's known as Ezio Auditore here on the forums) showed me MLPforums and that's how Equestria was made :)

Also how long have you been into artwork or photoshoping? Your avy/sig are really awesome <3 Did a great job with your OC too.

Well first of all I use GIMP because I'm too cheap for the $100+ pricetag of Photoshop :P and I found the program while searching for image editing programs better than MS Paint. Then I saw some trotting pony gif avi's and thought I'd give it a shot. Things snowballed and now here I am :)
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

How do you add a sig?

Thnx ;)

Well, you're a blank flank so I don't think you can. But once you're a muffin you definatly can and to do so, you need to scroll to the top of the page, click on your name in the little black bar at the top, then, a drop-down window will appear and you click on "my profile". From there you click on the black box that says "Edit My Profile". Then, you click on the signature tab and all of your signature options will be right there. :) I think there's probably a thread for this somewhere...

Have you ever bought any mlp merchandise like a shirt or anything? :3

No but as soon as I get a credit card I will go on a huge shopping spree on WeLoveFine :D

do you believe in love at first sight?

Of course. I don't have any explanation or stance to type here like I usually would for most topics. I just simply believe in it. Edited by Krystal

Well I was interested in why but I guess there is no why.

Well if you wanted me to elaborate then I guess I could. First let's use logic: Wasn't there a fist time you ever saw your true love? There had to be right? Well then you'd be lying if you say that you're heart didn't flutter just a tiny bit when you first saw him/her.

Now the cheesy Hollywood "Love at first site" where the main character sees the beautiful damsel and they play soft music and add a dreamy effect to the scene and then the main character crashes into a wall or something because he wasn't paying attention is pure fiction.

I don't think that somepony can simply see someone and instantly know "Yep, that's who I want to spend the rest of my life with". But what does happen is that you see sompony and instantly develop a crush which will eventually blossom.

For this question, I wish I was Shankvield :P

Hmm favorite book?

The Cat in the Hat The Harry Potter series
  • Brohoof 1

That explanation kind of gave me a whole new look on the term. Why are you so easily annoyed and why are you so cool? :3

• Brohoof 1

That explanation kind of gave me a whole new look on the term. Why are you so easily annoyed and why are you so cool? :3

I'm always tired and constantly get headaches and back pains so the slightest thing will set me off. In class, you'll usually see me in a corner cuddling to myself like Fluttershy but on the inside I'm imagining myself screaming at people, correcting them, and ripping heads off :angry: So sort of like assertive Fluttershy ;)

And as for the cool part, well, what can I say, it's just a natural gift B)

^ hey look, all Fluttershy emoticons ^

• Brohoof 1