Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Wrestling Fans out There - Who is your current favorite wrestler?

Bowser

When i saw wrestling fans i mean pro wrestling not MMA/UFC

IF you are a wrestling fan who is your current favorite wrestler and who is your all time favorite wrestler.

My current favorite is: R-Truth and Damien Sandow

My all time favorite is: Goldberg and Evil Doink

Edited by Scootacool

Current favorites: Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro (indy Claudio Castagnoli), Kassius Ohno (indy Chris Hero), Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Dolph Ziggler,

All-time favorites: Shawn Michaels

• Brohoof 1

Currently? I'll say Extreme Tiger and though a luchador, he's done matches for TNA when they were still in partnership with Mexico's AAA promotion. He even trained under Rey Mysterio Sr. if that adds credibility to my choice.

All time though? Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit, yes.

I'm actually finding it hard to answer this question. I just recently (in the last year) got back into it after not watching for a good ten years. So far I really enjoy CM Punk, and Sheamus amuses me a bit, but I don't know that I have a favorite yet.

When I was a teenager it was all about Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

Not sure who would be my favorite of all time. You've given me something interesting to think about.

I was the last one in my family to get into wrestling, and I've lost touch with it recently, but I always watch RAW or Smackdown once in a while.

My faves would have to be: CM Punk, Beth Pheniox, AJ, Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, (I would say the Hardy bros., but I haven't seen them anywhere!) and Rey Mysterio (If he's still around.)

• 8 months later...

Favorite wrestler: Chris Jericho. Then and Now. Best theme music ever. Very cool guy.

Favorite up-and-comer: Damien Sandow. That character is so amusing, and he's a pretty good wrestler, to boot.

Favorite underrated wrestler: Cody Rhodes. Once of the best in the company, but doesn't consistantly get paired up with solid opponents so he just gets stuck.

Most overrated wrestler: CM Punk. I'm not saying he's bad. Far from it. He's absolutely top 5 as far as technical wrestlers go. But for all the credit he gets for being so good, there's a dozen guys who are just as good that get overlooked just because they don't feud with John Cena all the time.

^ignore that^

Most overrated wrestler: The Rock. He gets way too much credit for what little he does. For that matter, all the wrestlers who only have matches at PPVs deserve this title. It's like being a starter for a sports team without showing up for practice.

Current Favorites: The Undertaker, Kane, Triple H, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Chris Jericho

All Time Favorite: Bruno Sammartino

All time favorite: Tied between Chris Jericho and Stone Cold. Both can get the fans chanting with their mic skills and in-ring ability.

Current favorite: The Miz. I might get a bit of stick for this. I've always had a place for Miz in my mind. he's great on the mic and can kick some serious butt. I just wish he takes a break from filming movies after he's done with his current one, otherwise he'll just become like The Rock.

Favorite newbie: Fandango. He's got the potential to be a world champion in a few years, plus his theme song is the catchiest song ever.

Favorite underrated: Tied between Wade Barrett and William Regal. These guys should have been world champions already. I admit that Barrett's still considered a greenhorn, but Regal.... It's criminal how he hasn't been given the push he deserves to cap his career off on a high.

Well, I'm not a wrestling fan myself, but I'll post on here on behalf of my brother (a non-brony). He watches it non-stop, so it's only fair that I post for him. His favourite wrestlers are Rey Mysterio, Sheamus and Ryback. He's been to one of the actual events and got an autograph from Sheamus! He was pretty happy about it! :)

I have been a wrestling fan for quite a few years now. I have quite a few favorite wrestlers, to tell you the truth.

Favorite Wrestlers: The Miz (Been a fan of him ever since he was a heel), CM PUNK, Chris Jericho, Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan,

Favorite NEWBIES: The only reason I say "Newbies" is because as much as much as I love the other new guys. I seriously believe the Shield are something special.

Favorite Underrated: Prime Time Players(Please don't laugh at me), Wade Barrett,

Most Overrated: JOHN CENA (NO QUESTION)

Favorite Superstar at the moment: Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, or Kofi Kingston. Wonder where The Miz went...

Favorite Wrestler of all time: Shawn Michaels hands down. With Eddie Guerrero in a close second.

I know it's not the cool choice, but: John Cena.

I've been a big fan of his for a long time...I like his character and he seems like a really nice guy. I know all the criticism and I understand why people don't like him, but I do.

Right now, I also like Daniel Bryan, Kane, Big Show, Jack Swagger and the Prime Time Players.

Aside from Cena, my all-time favourite is probably Eddie Guerrero. I had so much fun watching him and I really miss seeing him on my TV.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite wrestlers: John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Ryback,  Kane, The Miz

Guys I dislike: CM punk, Dolph Ziggler, Edge.