Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Carrot Top's Hair.

Twi Rubix

Something I noticed...

http-~~-//youtu.be/fICW9OMjeJE

In Boast Busters, Carrot Top had green hair, and after Trixie made Rarity's hair green, she said it was ugly, and Carrot Top said "Well, I never!" After that, her mane has been orange ever since.

But her mane was actually Orange is in every episode before Boast Busters. Maybe they just never thought of the idea until they made the episode.

post-625-0-24876600-1325395895_thumb.jpg

Edited by TwilightRubix

They have animation changes like this all the time in the show. Berry Punch and Doctor Hooves are always shown with and without wings on multiple occasions and such

background ponies don't have souls ;) so nopony cares if they change~

but I noticed that too :(

They do it to fit the joke, children don't remember the background characters like we do, no it's a no harm no fowl sort of thing :P

Something I noticed...

http-~~-//youtu.be/fICW9OMjeJE

In Boast Busters, Carrot Top had green hair, and after Trixie made Rarity's hair green, she said it was ugly, and Carrot Top said "Well, I never!" After that, her mane has been orange ever since.

But her mane was actually Orange is in every episode before Boast Busters. Maybe they just never thought of the idea until they made the episode.

It's

MAGICKS!!!!!

Honestly, she's a background pony, so they don't really care about that.

They a random BG pony model and changed her mane and tail's color. She's not a character. She's just a filler pony model that they use when they just need some random pony.

But I do like the idea that she dyed her hair and decided to go natural after hearing Rarity's comment! ^^