Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which is the best search engine ?

lewischristo32

Not sure if troll or just weird..

Anyways there's not really much to talk about since everypony knows Google is your friend.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Well, if I'm searching for images, a tumblr page, or the meaning of a word I will use google, though if I'm doing some heavy research I usually get better results from bing.  

GOOGLE! Without a doubt google is the best. Its fast and I get pretty good results most of the time. Also I can get pictures from there easy and quick.

Google. It's the best when you're searching for something vague like that one movie where Angelina Jolie gets all bloody or that one vid about cats running headfirst into shrubberies. Bing is meh, it can't even fetch me Transformer movies from my vague keywords.

(edited)

08_dogpile.jpg

Who cares about Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and all those other search engines. Dogpile is clearly the best. It's a combination of all search engines!

Edited by Sirwest299
  • Brohoof 2

Google is the gold standard and comes with the least amount of BS.

Really the only people I've seen using Bing are characters in movies and TV shows that were paid for product placement. Seriously, of all the strange and crazy stuff that went down in the last Spider-Man movie, the most unrealistic part was Peter Parker using Bing.

• Brohoof 2

Of course Google! When I didn't use google I used Duck Duck Go. DDG supposedly didn't track anything on you and it didn't filter bubble me. I saw it on Attack of the Show when G4 used to existsad.png . The search engine was actually pretty good.

Even though I hear Google is being paid to put certain sites at the top of the page, it's what I use because I always have the best luck with it. If I ever have any problems with it I'll see what other search engine I can find, but don't fix what isn't broken, eh?

Everybody loves Google. Whoever doesn't is just weird.

I love going to Bind to search up Yahoo, then at Yahoo I look up Google. Afterwards, I look back and see how saddened the other two engines get.

Google. It gets the job done with as little irrelevant info as possible, while bringing the needed info to the top page more-or-less reliably. It's the only one I ever use.

I may have chosen Bing in the "Bing it on challenge" i took online.Though i still would rather use Google. I'm used to it, and its reliable.

I think Google is the best search engine, even though Bing and the other search engines are a challenge to Google. But, Google still prevails as the #1 Search Engine.

I have not read up on any studies attempting to determine which search engine is the most accurate, if there are any. However, my preference is Google, because that is what I am used to. 

• Brohoof 1

I have absolutely no idea which one is the best,but I do use Google the most.It's just the one with the least amount of hassle for me.Plus,it just feels weird to use Yahoo! and Bing.It feels like I'm using just a poor rip-off of Google when I use them.

Google is the gold standard and comes with the least amount of BS.

Really the only people I've seen using Bing are characters in movies and TV shows that were paid for product placement. Seriously, of all the strange and crazy stuff that went down in the last Spider-Man movie, the most unrealistic part was Peter Parker using Bing.

Curse you, Citrus....you made the same joke I was going to....

But yeah, Google is great. Easy to use, quick results, minimal extra junk.

• Brohoof 1