Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A gif I made. Related to these forums.

Samurshy

So this is a gif I made, it is sort of an inside joke that would only apply to these forums. I made it originally for a sig if I wanted to change my sig later on. But what do you guys think?

post-5757-0-66736300-1344659766.gif

THIS IS NOT IN ANYWAY AN ATTEMPT TO OFFEND THE MODS OR FELD0 IT IS JUST SOMETHING I MADE FOR FUN.

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 25

It does loop. You must have different settings on your computer, or not have a certain plugin or something. And gif meme creation is not something that makes a person money. It was made for fun.

Is it supposed to loop? Cause it doesn't. Other than that, it's funny. Uh, good work. Don't quit your day job.

Okay, no idea about the settings thing. I never intended to say that it makes money. Sometimes you have to make up stuff to fill in the limit.

• Brohoof 1

Spike was supposed to represent a bad rule breaker that gets warning posts from mods. It was not supposed to represent me, I follow the rules for the most part. I just happened to get a good idea for a meme and decided to make it.

But spike doesn't get into trouble in the end though. So the moral of the story is: Bypass the character limit and reference yourself bypassing the character limit so someone else who bypasses the character limit but didn't reference it gets his body cut down in half?

• Brohoof 2

funny.

lol i hate this character limit!ljkadlfaljkasdfakdfj

Eheh, I kid. On topic, you earned my brohoof! This made me laugh. And I've always loved that face Spike makes when he says "I think she said we're always welcome in her shed!".

• Brohoof 2

funny.

lol i hate this character limit!ljkadlfaljkasdfakdfj

Eheh, I kid. On topic, you earned my brohoof! This made me laugh. And I've always loved that face Spike makes when he says "I think she said we're always welcome in her shed!".

And with that brohoof, my dear djenty, my topic has officially become popular, thank you kind sir for liking my gif meme.
  • Brohoof 1

Somehow this thread alone garnered five hits from searching character limit offender :/

The lack of dismemberment and banhammer disturbs me

I hardly think my meme warrants any form of repercussion. I actually agree with the character minimum rules.
  • Brohoof 2

"............."

Freeman's thoughts:

I rather enjoy the gif, plus the limit gets a little annoying.

Nice job..

Freeman approves.

You get 2 out of 3 of the following:

1)A cookie.

2)A brohoof.

3)Half Life 3.

Now which two will you REALLY get?

(NO HALF LIFE FOR YOU)

"............."

Freeman's thoughts:

I rather enjoy the gif, plus the limit gets a little annoying.

Nice job..

Freeman approves.

You get 2 out of 3 of the following:

1)A cookie.

2)A brohoof.

3)Half Life 3.

Now which two will you REALLY get?

(NO HALF LIFE FOR YOU)

It's alright, much like youtube, valve forgets to count to three. It is no ones fault, maybe they do not even know the number 3 exists. Someone should inform them.

"............."

I had to make a Role play version of your message.

Dr. Freeman stared at the gif that was on the forums he just joinned, giving a few moments of thought he gave a thumbs up giving bronynonymous a cookie, and a brohoof on his post. Writing on a small piece of paper, "I am sorry I am unable to give you half-life 3, its yet to get far enough in production."

• Brohoof 1

I had to make a Role play version of your message.

Dr. Freeman stared at the gif that was on the forums he just joinned, giving a few moments of thought he gave a thumbs up giving bronynonymous a cookie, and a brohoof on his post. Writing on a small piece of paper, "I am sorry I am unable to give you half-life 3, its yet to get far enough in production."

As the almighty Freeman looked on to the screen that a fellow brony posted, he realized that he too shall type in third person for dramatic defects. He later went to go visit Chuck Greene and Frank West because he can.

It's alright, much like youtube, valve forgets to count to three. It is no ones fault, maybe they do not even know the number 3 exists. Someone should inform them.

If nomorethan9 can make more than 9 pony videos, then I'm sure Valve will produce a game with three in the title.

(edited)

That was hilarious even if I dont really like thoe .mov videos. Im not sure why they always just sort of ruined the innocence of the show for me...

To be quite honest, I don't much care for the pony.mov series either. If I stumble upon shed.mov which is my favorite out of them, I only end up watching the first 2 minutes of the episode before leaving. I don't much care for grimdark or gorefics so, meh what ever.

I love the character limit, you should have seen the RP section before the limit was in effect, complete and utter mayhem.

Am I the only pony here who actually likes the character limit? It forces everypony to say things nore intelligently and in more detail.

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 2

The Freeman stared blankly at his monitor, wondering what he should type...

He decided that whence the limit is taken off, he and Alyx will go defeat the Combine and save Earth...Again...

So he finished typing and grabbed a muffin, only to be stolen by Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

To be quite honest, I don't much care for the pony.mov series either. If I stumble upon shed.mov which is my favorite out of them, I only end up watching the first 2 minutes of the episode before leaving. I don't much care for grimdark or gorefics so, meh what ever.

I love the character limit, you should have seen the RP section before the limit was in effect, complete and utter mayhem.

I like the character limit to an extent. Its nice to see a bit more sophisticated posts but now that RP world doesnt increase post count is it still neccesary there? Also if it is why does it have to be 200? It should be dropped down to 100 IMO...

I lol'd...

On a side note How about that weather right? Anypony else get that rain? because I did!

/makeapostlooklegit

No rain....... all calm and clear over here

And the gif looks fine to me

Thanks for the feedback guys, it really is appreciated. I have noticed a lack of mods liking my gif, so either they don't think it is very funny or they have not seen it. To make this thread complete I think Feld0 should brohoof my post, it would make me laugh but I doubt it will happen.

• Brohoof 2