Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Doctor Who Thread

Dragonshy

Poor Doctor... maybe one day he will finally become the ginger he so very much pines to be hahaha! The 9th Dr. was my first I liked him but I also like the 10th is the elevnth bad or good?

Whether the 11th Doctor is good/bad is really based on your opinion. He has a unique personality because he acts silly, but yet has deep moments where you know things got serious because he rarely acts like things are really bad. He is very fun to watch in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Ha, I knew there had to be a who-thread around here somewhere.

I  just started rewatching from season 4 of new series (10 with Donna)u p until the xmas special

so now I am scared of kids wearing gas masks, Dalek invasions, Angel statues (and statues in general) and snowmen

• 2 years later...

My thoughts on S09E11.

So basically this ep is the Doctor Who equivalent to this movie:

Honestly I was wrong in saying Doctor Who was too dark. This episode made me realize it's not too dark thus imitating the tone of dark knight resulting in bland and boring montone stories and doctor. No this ep, heck majority of this season and last was over the top dark to a point that it more like a parody of Horror/Triller/Every movie that has the Dark Knight Formula. I mean come on what happened to this show? TBH nothing is wrong with Dark, so long a you balance it with fun. Like the MCU, The Super Sentai Series and what Doctor Who used to do during their former dark season.

Honestly Horror Movies never affect me, cuz the gore is both amazing and cheesy but at least the good ones, like Hellraiser and Alien, gave us originality and everyday life of it characters, even showcasing a few fun moments with them. Also good horror movies showcase the psychological effect of the events on their characters. But these seasons, especially this episode. I can just hear Steven saying "Ask Me What It Means". Cept we wont get an answer. Hell the only time we got psychological with the doctor was with the ariya stark intro episode. They could've done this with this ep, but no lets try to be "mature and edgy" to hell with that character development noise.

The only balance of fun this season had was with clara and looked what happened to her and her man. These past seasons and these ep especially is the equivalent to a teenager trying to be mature by cursing allot but comes across as more childish for cursing alot. Cept Doctor Who is trying to be mature by being over the top dark and over the top serious and throws in alot of underline visuals and meaning, but comes across as being a parody those themes.

Honestly this episode was the most bored I've ever been.

My Thoughts on S09E09.

*Sighs* So this is like what the 4th time Doctor Who has imitated the movie Aliens in the 12th Doctor run? And next time, we get an earth episode, oh joy -_- Honestly, honestly, WHY ARE THERE NO MORE SCI-FI ADVENTURE EPISODES???!!!! Why aren't we not visiting more future cities? Why aren't we going to other planets or on an asteroid that has satan in it? This season seems to really love repeating itself. Atlest we finally get a temporary male companion in the next ep.

My Thoughts On S09E08

I blew my mind that that was not Clara but imitation Clara. I did get some satisfation with imitation Clara bombing down this doctor. Also I remember a few weeks ago when Google searching news results popped up calling David Tennant's Flashback a Cameo when it wasn't a cameo it was a flashback. But how much you wanna bet that they're not gonna report today's ep as containing cameos from John Hurt, Matt Smith and William Hartnell.

Edited by AkiraLeeJounouchi