Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies Increase the Chances of me

caesar15

getting a girlfriend,yup its, true, now, in order for everyone to understand this story i have to say this:

There are 2 rounds of buses at my school, the first round waits for the students to get out of the classes and go on there buses, the second round comes after the firry round leaves, the people in the second round stay behind a gate until their buses come, i am one of them.

Anyway, i was standing behind Le gate waiting for my bus to come when i saw a girl with a shirt that said "this shirt is 20% cooler" and in my mind i am like "oh boy!" so i lean over the gate and say "nice shirt" and brohoof her, she says thanks and dosen't think for a moment then says "wait, are you a brony?" i reply "yes" and she goes under the gate and talks to me.

The next day she talks to me after school again, then the next day she's sees me before school, so i ask for her phone number. It was friday, so we texted on the bus then went on skype and then, while i was on my way to a football game, we continued talking. The very next day we played amnesia together and talked, literally, the whole entire day. Now towards the end of that day, which was yesterday, the subject somehow got into relationships, and i said i prob wont find a girl anytime soon since i am not really that smooth or handsome. She said i'll find someone, and as we continued talking she said she liked me, I said it was too soon to say that since we only knew each other for less then a week.

Pretty interesting eh, so now that you have heard my story, why don't you tell me, has being a brony/pegasister brought you close or into an actual relationship?

• Brohoof 7

I can't tell if guys are ever hitting on me or not, because I can't decipher the difference between acting nice and flirting. I assume that no one ever flirts with me, just because. So, my answer is no, no one, brony or not, has ever brought me close or into a relationship.

I do have tons of people in my school who only talk to me because I like ponies. Tons of people; some annoying, some cool. The annoying ones are always just saying something stupid like, "OH EM GEE I LUV PONIES BROHOOF BRONIES UNIIIIIIITE" or whatever, and then the cool ones have in-depth conversations about the previously shown episode, or about an amazing picture of Princess Luna x Battlefield 3 that they found.

• Brohoof 1

I can't tell if guys are ever hitting on me or not, because I can't decipher the difference between acting nice and flirting. I assume that no one ever flirts with me, just because. So, my answer is no, no one, brony or not, has ever brought me close or into a relationship.

I do have tons of people in my school who only talk to me because I like ponies. Tons of people; some annoying, some cool. The annoying ones are always just saying something stupid like, "OH EM GEE I LUV PONIES BROHOOF BRONIES UNIIIIIIITE" or whatever, and then the cool ones have in-depth conversations about the previously shown episode, or about an amazing picture of Princess Luna x Battlefield 3 that they found.

I have to agree with you too on the annoying bronies part, not every brony is as mature as we would all like to think.

well i have used MLP and Ponies as a pick up line in a bar before, well i was just sat on my usual stood playing was a pinkie pie toy and a girl sat next to me and one thing lead to another

Oh boy, I wish, cool story bro /)*(

Man, if being a brony ever got me some chicks, I would be happier than ever before. But alas, bronydom isn't big in Israel yet (I live in Israel) so... I WANT it to happen, but I doubt it will :\

Me and my friend who have been slowly growing apart are actually closer than ever due to ponies. XD I also got SOMEONE hooked and that's gotten us a little closer. I think ponies are a very god way to bond.

Yeah, people who don't have girlfriends have better chances of getting one with FiM. It's simple to explain why this is.

FiM is cute. Really cute. Like, Pokemon cute. And I know this sounds cliche, but everyone likes things that are cute. There are exceptions to this, of course (including the occasional non-Ponies fan). But I'd say more than half of all people adore cute things. So yeah, if you're a fan of FiM (or any cute show, for that matter), and you're a little bit open about it, your chances of getting a girlfriend will be higher. It's not a guarantee, but it is worth noting.

And yes, it works both ways. If you're female, you might have a better chance of getting a boyfriend with FiM.

Edited by SBaby

Sadly no, but I attribute that to my being busy 24/7 with my mission as a guardian of the night for all ponies and muffins... although I haven't tried. :ph34r: Hmmm... note to self, casually mention bronyhood to potential dates when I get back to college. Celestia is my witness, I shall test how alluring bronyness is to the opposite sex before the year is out!!!!!!! Or I could just try being myself... :huh: hmmm... yeah, I think I'll go with the latter. But, anyways, congrats dude, if anything, you at least made a new friend! That's something!!! And hopefully, I will at least tell some of my friends about MLP when I get back to college! Here's hoping I actually convert some bronies or pegasisters!!! :D

You may or may not be aware, but soon will be reminded, that Our Honourable Member-Emeritus Shankveld courted and then was proposed to, by a Brony.

No, I beg to disagree, I swear that her fiancée was not a brony... I mean, I remember seeing so many posts about it, and they all said that he wasn't a brony...

Well..... It definitely helped me make friends..... But as for a relationship not really..... But Im not really looking for one right now :huh: . My life is kinda busy at the moment... So I don't really have to time for it ;)

why don't you tell me, has being a brony/pegasister brought you close or into an actual relationship?

Nope quite the opposite in fact. I live in the small town of the middle of know where and I'm more the positive brony's have not reached here yet. I got hated on all the time. which doesn't bother me, but certainly doesn't help my odds of ever getting a girlfriend

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Wow thats awsome for you, as for my anwser, I doubt it would ever help me find a girlfriend, or a friend at all for that matter. Where I live, and go to school, the girls are the kind who all try to act overly popular, trying to date as many football players as they can. Well since I don't do any of that sort, yeah liking MLP is not going to help me. But enough about me, that is amazing for you.

Lol well after being friendzoned last year i havn't persued anyone since then, but... if i see a girl that is a pegasister, i'll first off have to wake up from the coma that "never going to happen" will put me in

then... well pursue.

• 9 years later...