Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I can't hold all these wins! ... :catface:

Good news! You don't have to hold those wins anymore. I'll take them off your hand.

• Brohoof 3

But I do, to some extent! I was speaking in past tense earlier. Now I know all about processors, hard drives, Random Access Memory, Wide Area Networks, Virtual Private Networks, Post Office Protocol 3, C, HyperText Markup Language, Cascading Style Sheets, Wireless Application Protocol, and other fun stuff! I'm nowhere near being an expert yet, but I am learning!

Download more RAM.

*obligatory hi-I'm-back-again-what-did-I-miss*

that's too deep man, too deep

itunes is a loser and let the episode slip when it shouldn't've

Whoo logic.

See guys? Storm is the best.

This result is non-debatable, AI.

Sidenote: how did we only do two pages in this amount of time I remember back in the day we'd have like 5 pages in 1 night

Once again, you missed a whole lot of nothing.

We seem to have a tendency of saying things that seem normal at the time, but seem really dirty when taken out of context. :P

Any episode that gets released is a good one. Hasbro can't tell me to not watch a video I paid for.

Booo, logic! Bananas! Apricots! Oranges! Pineapples!

Storm is not the best, but Storm is not the worst either. Giggle has tried to kill me several times, but has also failed every time.

I will debate this. Stormgiggle is a liar and a scoundrel. Done.

We are dying, Times. Mainly because no one is effing posting or spamming anymore. I loved the spam. Now it's all gone.

I see :o Still, what you alreadly now is not bad :P

But it is bad! It's really bad!

*obligatory hi-I'm-back-again-what-did-I-miss*

that's too deep man, too deep

See guys? Storm is the best. 

Sidenote: how did we only do two pages in this amount of time I remember back in the day we'd have like 5 pages in 1 night

Hey Times!

Thanks! I can be a pretty deep guy when I need to be.

:kindness:

Oh. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't been posting as much.

Download more RAM.

We seem to have a tendency of saying things that seem normal at the time, but seem really dirty when taken out of context. :P

Any episode that gets released is a good one. Hasbro can't tell me to not watch a video I paid for.

Booo, logic! Bananas! Apricots! Oranges! Pineapples!

Storm is not the best, but Storm is not the worst either. Giggle has tried to kill me several times, but has also failed every time.

I will debate this. Stormgiggle is a liar and a scoundrel. Done.

We are dying, Times. Mainly because no one is effing posting or spamming anymore. I loved the spam. Now it's all gone.

You can't download RAM, AI. You can use your hard drive as RAM, however.

What do you mean? I know I've never said anything even remotely dirty before!  :lie:

Darn straight!

Yeah, screw logic! Who needs it anyway?

You wound me, AI. You know I'd never do anything of the sort. *Whispers to EXALT elite sniper* Take the shot.

A liar and a scoundrel!  :sunbutt: I admit I may tell the occasional white lie, but I am no scoundrel!

Yes. All according to plan. With everypony gone, no one will be left to challenge my rule.

Well, compared to everything else, it's true :o Continue to learn :okiedokielokie:

Oh, I'm always learning!

[warning]For instance, I just learned how to do this![/warning]

Huh. Well that didn't work.

Edited by Stormgiggle
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I've been gone longer than I usually am during uni break. The universe conspired against me and I wound up with three different assignments due today, so I had to spend my entire week focusing on getting things done. But that's behind us now!  :P  I am back and ready to help you with your mathematics needs again! :twi:

You can't download RAM, AI. You can use your hard drive as RAM, however.

What do you mean? I know I've never said anything even remotely dirty before! :lie:

Darn straight!

Yeah, screw logic! Who needs it anyway?

You wound me, AI. You know I'd never do anything of the sort. *Whispers to EXALT elite sniper* Take the shot.

A liar and a scoundrel! :sunbutt: I admit I may tell the occasional white lie, but I am no scoundrel!

Yes. All according to plan. With everypony gone, no one will be left to challenge my rule.

That was the point. The whole downloading RAM thing is a joke. I make this joke every time we talk about RAM... And you brohoof those posts nearly every time. .___.

That is a lie. There was certainly some Octagon tentacle funtime/egglaying a few months ago.

Absolutely.

Gravity? Who gives a crap about gravity?

Another lie from the worst of all liars.

Oh boy, three lies! Today must be my lucky day. Perhaps I can exchange my three lies for thirty units of promised ley-charged Orichalcum.

Are you asking for a challenge?

Also, nuclear 42.

:huh: Isn't that impossible? Unless by 'download', you mean 'buy online and have it delivered to you'.

Nope, I mean as in jokingly leading others to assume that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about and that I don't even know the very basic knowledge required to operate a computer.

• Brohoof 1

Tonight we are having an EQTV Spooktacular. We are watching Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Then some special treats after the movies.

Tonight we are having an EQTV Spooktacular. We are watching Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Then some special treats after the movies.

I'm watching The Nightmare before Christmas night now! :DD

Hello, person balancing a rock on their head! You're a pro at keeping that rock balanced! Would you happen to work on a rock farm by any chance?

:catface: Nah, I just like carrying rocks around :3