Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Just wait until you see me saw FortyTwo in half. That's always a fun trick. What isn't fun is that I don't know how to put him back together.

I'm not on a roll... I'm on the internet. Also, brohooves are not limited by how many you have in your possession that you are able to give away because they are not physical objects. In addition, I am a super serious person who doesn't ever make jokes. EVER. Also, I ran out of good jokes.

If you sawed 42 in half, wouldn't that just make him 21?

Roll? That makes me hungry...

bread_pistolet_roll.jpg

I think you're confused AI. Brohoofs are indeed tangible, physical objects. That's why the site needs donations, so it can pay for all these brohoofs. Also, if you brohoof too much the site will go bankrupt.

Also, I've finally started on my minions. I wanted to make stats and attributes for them, but I'm unsure how to do it...

Roll? That makes me hungry...

bread_pistolet_roll.jpg

I think you're confused AI. Brohoofs are indeed tangible, physical objects. That's why the site needs donations, so it can pay for all these brohoofs. Also, if you brohoof too much the site will go bankrupt.

Also, I've finally started on my minions. I wanted to make stats and attributes for them, but I'm unsure how to do it...

No, 42 would become 4 and 2. Not Four and Two. 4 and 2.

I bake rolls sometimes. I also read poems. Rock poems and rolls.

Then I guess that I'll just have to save up all of my brohooves and sell them at ludicrously high prices.

Use my new AIM System. A.I.'s Intelligent Modular System that is. It won't give stats, but it will give abilities.

Also, soon I will be giving forum users blank cards and a few starter chips to create their own customized AIM System.

Edited by A.I. Pony

I bake rolls sometimes. I also read poems. Rock poems and rolls.

Then I guess that I'll just have to save up all of my brohooves and sell them at ludicrously high prices.

Use my new AIM System. A.I.'s Intelligent Modular System that is. It won't give stats, but it will give abilities.

Also, soon I will be giving forum users blank cards and a few starter chips to create their own customized AIM System.

I don't think that's how division works...

Really? I'd love to eat some freshly baked rolls while listening to you recite poetry!

Yes. You should sell them to hostile governments, like North Korea. I hear a single brohoof can fetch you 100 grand in North Korea...

Oh? Explain this system to me.

I don't think that's how division works...

Really? I'd love to eat some freshly baked rolls while listening to you recite poetry!

Yes. You should sell them to hostile governments, like North Korea. I hear a single brohoof can fetch you 100 grand in North Korea...

Oh? Explain this system to me.

Tell that to my saw.

I'd love to eat rolls while reciting poetry as well, but I don't think that you'd be able to figure out what I'm saying.

Brohooves are also an extremely powerful fuel source. They can be used to fuel FTL drives.

Hold on. I'll type it all in a quick PM or something. I'm still working on it as well, but it has at least gotten some work done on it.

Tell that to my saw.

I'd love to eat rolls while reciting poetry as well, but I don't think that you'd be able to figure out what I'm saying.

Brohooves are also an extremely powerful fuel source. They can be used to fuel FTL drives.

Hold on. I'll type it all in a quick PM or something. I'm still working on it as well, but it has at least gotten some work done on it.

arghJKcn'kjdbzhj'f'blgjdravkhdfnvhbrlsuvtylnvuegogturskd... goodnight. I'm too tired to type correctly.

You will die from stab wounds.

*STAB*

*STAB*

*STAB*

So, wear stab-proof armor for the rest of my days. Got it. Thank you!

Sorry, but my powers are as narcissistic as I am. I only ever see visions of myself!

OBJECTION! There's a clear contradiction here! You say you only see visions of yourself, yet you have seen a vision involving me! How do you explain the vision you had when you saw me making a post with your... name... in it... Oh!  :o I get it now; the vision you had involved you seeing your own name, so you did see yourself in your vision! There's no contradiction here after all. I shall accept your penalty, Your Honor.

... I've been playing too much Ace Attorney recently. :adorkable:

Just wait until you see me saw FortyTwo in half. That's always a fun trick. What isn't fun is that I don't know how to put him back together.

OBJECTION! I have not consented to this! I will not let you attempt to saw me in half! Besides, wouldn't that achieve nothing? The saw would just harmlessly pass between my 4 and my 2. Well, unless you're very inaccurate with that saw... Regardless, no sawing of 42 shall take place!

See, I have no idea which of those will happen, or if either of them will happen at all. And that's because I don't go around sawing my fellow number friends in half! :okiedokielokie: Although if I had to guess, I'd probably just become 21. You're talking a numerical person here, not a physical person, so you can't just assume we're both affected by saws in the same way! You have to let go of your preconceptions involving physical people when talking about us numerical people!

Oh, you're working on giving your minions stats and attributes? I'm you're minion, right, Stormgiggle? Do I get stats and attributes too? I've always wanted stats and attributes!  :please:

OBJECTION! I have not consented to this! I will not let you attempt to saw me in half! Besides, wouldn't that achieve nothing? The saw would just harmlessly pass between my 4 and my 2. Well, unless you're very inaccurate with that saw... Regardless, no sawing of 42 shall take place!

See, I have no idea which of those will happen, or if either of them will happen at all. And that's because I don't go around sawing my fellow number friends in half! :okiedokielokie: Although if I had to guess, I'd probably just become 21. You're talking a numerical person here, not a physical person, so you can't just assume we're both affected by saws in the same way! You have to let go of your preconceptions involving physical people when talking about us numerical people!

Oh, you're working on giving your minions stats and attributes? I'm you're minion, right, Stormgiggle? Do I get stats and attributes too? I've always wanted stats and attributes! :please:

My saw is unlike any other saw you've seen in your life. Really. Just about any everyday object I use is abnormal and artifact-y. My sewing needles are swords that can pierce through the fabric of space and time, my sewing machine is also a machine gun, and my sunglasses can shift into any other type of eye-based eye/face/headwear. Based on this info, I think that it's safe to assume that the saw is going to do something unexpected and painful.

FortyTwo's SPECIAL stats:

Strength- 42

Perception- 42

Endurance- 42

Charisma- 42

Intelligence- 42

Agility- 42

Luck- 42

• Brohoof 1

OBJECTION! There's a clear contradiction here! You say you only see visions of yourself, yet you have seen a vision involving me! How do you explain the vision you had when you saw me making a post with your... name... in it... Oh!  I get it now; the vision you had involved you seeing your own name, so you did see yourself in your vision! There's no contradiction here after all. I shall accept your penalty, Your Honor.   ... I've been playing too much Ace Attorney recently.

Now, look back at what I said carefully. Did I ever say I saw a vision of you posting my name?

FortyTwo's SPECIAL stats:

Strength- 42

Perception- 42

Endurance- 42

Charisma- 42

Intelligence- 42

Agility- 42

Luck- 42

:pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

They're perfect!

Now, look back at what I said carefully. Did I ever say I saw a vision of you posting my name?

I... suppose not. Your explanation was you're psychic, and then you said you had visions as an example of your psychic power. But you said it in such a way that implied you meant you knew about my posting your name because you got a vision of it!

You're not particularly helpful in these types of circumstances. You're either incredible vague or non-factual. >_> I must know how you knew about your name! It's making me go crazy! If it wasn't the visions, what was it?!

You're doing this on purpose, driving me crazy, aren't you, you... cheerfully malevolent alicorn! :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

They're perfect!

I... suppose not. Your explanation was you're psychic, and then you said you had visions as an example of your psychic power. But you said it in such a way that implied you meant you knew about my posting your name because you got a vision of it!

You're not particularly helpful in these types of circumstances. You're either incredible vague or non-factual. >_> I must know how you knew about your name! It's making me go crazy! If it wasn't the visions, what was it?!

You're doing this on purpose, driving me crazy, aren't you, you... cheerfully malevolent alicorn! :okiedokielokie:

Yes, that's right.

• Brohoof 1

They're perfect!

WOOOO!

Giggle lied and is trying to make you go crazy.

Reasoning; Giggle lies on a regular basis.

Giggle claims to be a liar.

Giggle is a master Necromancer with a hobby of making others go insane.

Giggle is an Eldritch Horror.

Eldritch Horrors naturally make others go insane, just by being around.

Oh yeah, and Giggle is a Spy.

Edited by A.I. Pony

Oh, but just telling you wouldn't be any fun!  :fluttershy: Why don't you use some of your deductive reasoning skills and figure it out for yourself!  :icwudt:

Okay, I will! Time to harness my inner Stormg- I mean, Shadowhide! :adorkable:

And after about an hour of searching, I believe I finally found something:

MESSAGE FROM THE FUTURE: Upon proofreading this post, I noticed I had accidentally written 'Shadowhide' where I said 'Stormgiggle' in this post. Make of that what you will.

I believe this post made here all the way back in February is how you knew I sometimes mix up your name and Shadowhide's!

However, that alone doesn't tell you about where the mistake happened in the Bloodlines RP. That post was made over a month before the error in question actually happened, so it couldn't have told you about it. (By the way, it happened on April 2nd, although I didn't notice the mistake until I happened to reread that post on April 8th. Yes, I've looked into everything! :wacko:) I'm still working on figuring out how you found out the exact location of the error in that RP. So far I haven't found any other posts that hinted at it. I'm starting to wonder, did you just go through all the RPs I've been a part of searching each of them for the word 'Stormgiggle' in hopes of finding such an error, or was there actually something else that pointed you in the right direction that I haven't found yet?

I feel like I'm Twilight in freak-out mode at the moment. This seems to sum me up nicely right now:

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I will! Time to harness my inner Stormg- I mean, Shadowhide! :adorkable:

And after about an hour of searching, I believe I finally found something:

I believe this post made here all the way back in February is how you knew I sometimes mix up your name and Shadowhide's!

However, that alone doesn't tell you about where the mistake happened in the Bloodlines RP. That post was made over a month before the error in question actually happened, so it couldn't have told you about it. (By the way, it happened on April 2nd, although I didn't notice the mistake until I happened to reread that post on April 8th. Yes, I've looked into everything! :wacko:) I'm still working on figuring out how you found out the exact location of the error in that RP. So far I haven't found any other posts that hinted at it. I'm starting to wonder, did you just go through all the RPs I've been a part of searching each of them for the word 'Stormgiggle' in hopes of finding such an error, or was there actually something else that pointed you in the right direction that I haven't found yet?

I feel like I'm Twilight in freak-out mode at the moment. This seems to sum me up nicely right now:

Mmm, so close yet so far away... post-29563-0-63571300-1419464500.png