Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

...  :okiedokielokie:

Yeah, I mix up your name with Shadowhide every now and then.  :adorkable: Your names have too many things in common! They both start with 'S', have three syllables, are made by joining two real words together, and seem to evoke some sort of darkness feeling. They're pretty much the same name! How am I supposed to tell the difference?! :pout:

Also, you're reading through Bloodlines? It's probably my favourite RP I've participated in so far, although unfortunately it seems pretty dead now, and we've made some unsuccessful attempts to revive it so I don't think it's likely to start up again. Although I'd love it if it did get it started up again.

We should totally RP again sometime.  :grin2: 

Yeah, I mix up your name with Shadowhide every now and then.  :adorkable: Your names have too many things in common! They both start with 'S', have three syllables, are made by joining two real words together, and seem to evoke some sort of darkness feeling. They're pretty much the same name! How am I supposed to tell the difference?! :pout:

Also, you're reading through Bloodlines? It's probably my favourite RP I've participated in so far, although unfortunately it seems pretty dead now, and we've made some unsuccessful attempts to revive it so I don't think it's likely to start up again. Although I'd love it if it did get it started up again.

We should totally RP again sometime.  :grin2:

:okiedokielokie:

No, I'm not reading through Bloodlines. I'm surprised you thought I wouldn't find out! But I did. I did find out.

Yeah! Of course, we still have that PM RP between Shadowhide and Stormgiggle...

Your pain!

Kidding, smiling because I won.

Ha ha ha! You thought you could just wait until I fell asleep, didn't you? Well, little did you know I was just stalling for time until the others got here! 

• Brohoof 2

:okiedokielokie:

I'm sorry, I won't mix up your name with Shadowhide again! Well, I'll try to at least, but your name is just to similar to Stormgiggle's Shadowhide's!

No, I'm not reading through Bloodlines. I'm surprised you thought I wouldn't find out! But I did. I did find out.

You aren't? Then how did you find out about it? As far as I can remember, the only place I mentioned I mixed up the names was in the OOC topic for that RP, so unless you were reading that instead... How did you find out?! The scientist in me must know! :wacko:

Yeah! Of course, we still have that PM RP between Shadowhide and Stormgiggle...

Shall we start that up again? :squee:

:squee:

:toldya:

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, I won't mix up your name with Shadowhide again! Well, I'll try to at least, but your name is just to similar to Stormgiggle's Shadowhide's!

You aren't? Then how did you find out about it? As far as I can remember, the only place I mentioned I mixed up the names was in the OOC topic for that RP, so unless you were reading that instead... How did you find out?! The scientist in me must know! :wacko:

Shall we start that up again? :squee:

:maud:

I'm psychic.

I'd love to, but I've also got many other things I have to do as well. Don't expect a reply more then once a week.

• Brohoof 2

Hi AI.

Oh, hello.

My interwebs went down. Sorry for not responding or being able to do the whole D&D thing. Internet is hard and so are cupcakes.

Argh! Aaa! My eyes! They burn! No one told me you're not supposed to touch your eyes!

okZENwl.gif

I see you there, Giggle.

• Brohoof 1

:toldya: :toldya: :toldya:

But seriously, I'm actually psychic. No joke. Sometimes I get visions of the future!  

Oh, hello.

My interwebs went down. Sorry for not responding or being able to do the whole D&D thing. Internet is hard and so are cupcakes.

sig-4207232.okZENwl.gif

I see you there, Giggle.

AI, the one thing I ask of you is that you dedicate every single second of your existence to D&D. That's not to much to ask, right? 

Oh, hi Dan AI (Sorry I slipped). I see you too!

But seriously, I'm actually psychic. No joke. Sometimes I get visions of the future!  

AI, the one thing I ask of you is that you dedicate every single second of your existence to D&D. That's not to much to ask, right? 

Oh, hi Dan AI (Sorry I slipped). I see you too!

How many hooves am I holding behind my back?

One word that sounds like two words; Cupcakes. You know as well as I do that cupcakes are serious business. I can't just not make cupcakes and let everyone starve just for extreme dedication. Also, I need money and baking cupcakes helps to solve that problem.

I see you. I see you with my special eyes.

• Brohoof 1

:wat:

If you truly have visions of the future... Tell me how I'm going to die! Maybe I'll be able to dodge fate and live longer! :please:

How many hooves am I holding behind my back?

One word that sounds like two words; Cupcakes. You know as well as I do that cupcakes are serious business. I can't just not make cupcakes and let everyone starve just for extreme dedication. Also, I need money and baking cupcakes helps to solve that problem.

Ah hah hah hah hah. Psychic powers don't work like that. Or at least mine don't work like that. Every so often I'll get a vision of a random future event. That's it. That's all that happens. It sounds exciting, but since the events I see are random, usually I'll just foresee myself walking down the hallway to get some snacks or going to the bathroom. The most exciting thing I ever foresaw was myself walking up the stairs of my middle school... several years before it was ever built. I thought it was pretty cool I knew exactly what the entrance of my middle school looked like before the architects who made it even envisioned it.

Also, that's a trick question. You have hands, not hooves. 

Yes, yes. I know. You're doing the lord's work, AI.

Also, AI, that character creation comic you posted is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen!   :lol:

:wat:

If you truly have visions of the future... Tell me how I'm going to die! Maybe I'll be able to dodge fate and live longer! :please:

Sorry, but my powers are as narcissistic as I am. I only ever see visions of myself!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Also, that's a trick question. You have hands, not hooves. 

Yes, yes. I know. You're doing the lord's work, AI.

OH SHIIIII-

*Hoofed arm grows out of leg*

*Handed leg sprouts from side of head*

*Footed ear bursts forth from back*

Yes, Lord Vader requires his daily cupcakes.

• Brohoof 1

OH SHIIIII-

*Hoofed arm grows out of leg*

*Handed leg sprouts from side of head*

*Footed ear bursts forth from back*

Yes, Lord Vader requires his daily cupcakes.

:ooh: Wow. That's a really impressive trick!

Man, you're on a roll tonight AI!  :lol: Pretty soon I'll run out of brohoofs to give you!

:ooh: Wow. That's a really impressive trick!

Man, you're on a roll tonight AI!  :lol: Pretty soon I'll run out of brohoofs to give you!

Just wait until you see me saw FortyTwo in half. That's always a fun trick. What isn't fun is that I don't know how to put him back together.

I'm not on a roll... I'm on the internet. Also, brohooves are not limited by how many you have in your possession that you are able to give away because they are not physical objects. In addition, I am a super serious person who doesn't ever make jokes. EVER. Also, I ran out of good jokes.

Anyways, what I lack in jokes, I make up for with poems.

Let me read you one...

It's about rocks...

They're all about rocks...

Edited by A.I. Pony