Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Well, you could. You would have to face the consequences of your actions afterwards though.
That's why I didn't though.

So am I. I'm just going to use my tablet to make more sh***y pictures... Intentionally sh***y pictures.
Man, I want to make sh***y pictures...

I couldn't refuse a summoning, could I?

Those pesky summonings. I just can't resist them! If someone summons me, I'm there! Although I might be delayed a bit since I have a busy uni life right now, but I will definitely be there! Well, maybe not 'definitely'... After all, my notifications are likely to be lost among all the 'someone replied to 42's counting game' notifications I get, so I might miss the summoning altogether. So... if you summon me, I might be there and if I am I may be delayed. :rarity:

Also, hi Punicpunch! :squee:

Man, I want to make sh***y pictures...

Me too! I particularly specalise in making stick ponies with Paint by just clicking and dragging with a mouse. Here's my amazing sh***y art:

post-27784-0-50710400-1447659673_thumb.jpg

(I know it's a little difficult to see Aero, but it's not my fault his white coat is the same colour as the background!

Weeeeell, actually, since I created Aero, I guess it really is my fault his coat is white. Sorry!)

<--- Post-Killer

Never on purpose... it just happens.  *shrug*

(I have a feeling it won't happen this time, though - I don't win things.)

Sorry for what?

I attend my most thorough apologies for the fact that you know me - trust me, it calls for an apology.  *rueful chuckle* 

• Brohoof 1

Really? What do you think of the game?

I see.

It's very good, however, I do suck at it, but that's to be expected from First Person Shooter games.

The story is a bit different from what I expected, but I'm not sure exactly what I'd expected in the first place.

It's very good, however, I do suck at it, but that's to be expected from First Person Shooter games.

The story is a bit different from what I expected, but I'm not sure exactly what I'd expected in the first place.

Oh? Tell me about the story!

Nah, I'm sure you're just being modest.

I attend my most thorough apologies for the fact that you know me - trust me, it calls for an apology.  *rueful chuckle* 

Well, I disagree! I'm glad I know you, even though I don't know very much about you...

• Brohoof 1

Well, I disagree! I'm glad I know you, even though I don't know very much about you...

ACK!  My secret-ses!  My fear-ses!  My friendliness-esses

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...   okay, well maybe another friend isn't a bad thing.   B) 

• Brohoof 1

What's that thing in your eye?

The smile will consume all... all will bow before it... because, remember:

SMILE, SMILE, SMIIIIIILE!!!!! 

*maniacal laughter*