mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

@

Hey!

The trick isn't beating them, it is finding them.

What do you mean? Aren't they all in the End?

:eww:  :mellow:  :sunshower:  :blush:  :D  :wacko:  :blink:  :sneer:  :wub:  

oghaoi;gfajh;fgjagil;fhvlkerfngbenqo8igphtgol3ihrlo3qyhRG;OQE3JHV;QO8EIHRFGV;80OIRYWGV;YGH;OVJAHWRP;DKVHAWELKIVHLEWEKQUGFIWEQPJGFLEGUWQFKJWQ;EGMKQWRRVBNKJBENVQ;ELKGHLK,NHERHL;KQ.ENHRKJHQNLOEIHG;K

:sunbutt:

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

I understand that it's not for everyone, but I like the weather best when it's a freezing cold blizzard or a tempestuous thunderstorm!  :twi:

Yah my ideal weather is a bright sunny day or a peaceful snowy day were everything is white and full of fun. Anything else just kind of sucks for me. Especially because I drive and hate it when the roads are wet.

Edited by SlenderSlayer24

Yah my ideal weather is a bright sunny day or a peaceful snowy day were everything is white and full of fun. Anything else just kind of sucks for me. Especially because I drive and hate it when the roads are wet.

A bright sunny day!?  :eww: Ugh, I despise those. The sun always ends up in my eyes...  :wat:

A peaceful snowy day?  :twi: I must admit I like those as well. I always enjoy making a nice, big snow fort...

But it takes half the fun out of driving when the roads aren't wet or icy!  -_-

Here in Boise we always get one day where the snow is so thick all the roads close and thier is enough to make a snowman or a snow fort, but there is a trade of because through out the rest of winter and a week or two in the spring the snow melts then refreezes and leaves all the roads covered in a layer of ice which always sucks because even if the road is cleared you don't know if your on ground or on a solid piece of ice. In fact I'd much rather drive in snow then on cleared roads.

Here in Boise we always get one day where the snow is so thick all the roads close and thier is enough to make a snowman or a snow fort, but there is a trade of because through out the rest of winter and a week or two in the spring the snow melts then refreezes and leaves all the roads covered in a layer of ice which always sucks because even if the road is cleared you don't know if your on ground or on a solid piece of ice. In fact I'd much rather drive in snow then on cleared roads.

Wow. That does sound like rough driving...  How do you manage?

I slow down. A simple concept that many people forget and end up crashing somewhere down the road.

Oh. So there's no magical trick to it? I slow down in bad weather as well, you have to if you want to stay on the road and in one piece, but I was sort of wondering if there were any additional tricks to it.

@@Count Paradox,

I SEE  you, Doxy! 

Edited by Stormgiggle

I couldn't refuse a summoning, could I?

I don't know. Could you?

It is your choice after all.

Also, I got my drawing tablet to work on my fruit company brand computer.

Edited by A.I. Pony

I don't know. Could you?

It is your choice after all.

Also, I got my drawing tablet to work on my fruit company brand computer.

No, I couldn't that'd be rude.

I wish I had a drawing tablet.

I already broke my last two.

I'm very irresponsible.

No, I couldn't that'd be rude.

I wish I had a drawing tablet.

I already broke my last two.

I'm very irresponsible.

Well, you could. You would have to face the consequences of your actions afterwards though.

So am I. I'm just going to use my tablet to make more sh***y pictures... Intentionally sh***y pictures.