Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Was watching netflix "the social dilemma" a few days ago; mother takes phone from teen, puts it in box that has a timer so you can't get it out for an hour.

Teen takes hammer.....

If they manage to break the box they might break their phone as well :blink:

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

If they manage to break the box they might break their phone as well :blink:

she broke her brother's phone that was in the same box.

she didn't care.

she needed her facebook "fix"

27 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Well that’s not very nice of her

No,  it isn't.

The movie has been accused of using psychological manipulation techniques to advance an agenda, and uses a discredited theory of operant conditioning to advance an argument that social media is addictive to the extent of causing aggressive or self-damaging behaviour to avoid even short separation from the online social webs.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

No,  it isn't.

The movie has been accused of using psychological manipulation techniques to advance an agenda, and uses a discredited theory of operant conditioning to advance an argument that social media is addictive to the extent of causing aggressive or self-damaging behaviour to avoid even short separation from the online social webs.

That definitely sounds like an agenda driven film tbh... And I've lived without social media for 2 weeks without issue.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

That definitely sounds like an agenda driven film tbh... And I've lived without social media for 2 weeks without issue.

Yeah. It is so manipulative and overblown it undermines its own message.

But the scene seemed related to the cookie box comment :)

Edited by CypherHoof 🐎
  • Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

But it's not in a box though

Besides, Wallis & grommit teach that the moon is cheese, and who heard of a cheese cookie?

Ahh... But this the Equestrian moon... Which is definately a just a large cookie; how else could Luna survive? :crackle:

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I always wondered if Luna was in limbo on the moon or she actually got to walk around and do things. Even though imprisonment sucks, I bet she had a little fun with the lighter gravity.

Given she appeared as a "face" on the surface I think she was suspended, much like the Pony of Shadows was at ponehenge.

• Brohoof 1