Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What else does Pinkie Pie hide in Ponyville and where are they hidden?

pinkiefan1287

In the episode "It's about time" Pinkie Pie has said she has balls and eye patches hidden all over Ponyville just in case of emerges. So what else do you think she has hidden in town and where does she keep them hidden?

Most likely she has other toys hidden in trees, has boxes of balloons hidden in some kind of underground shelter thing.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

Maan who even knows? Trying to predict Pinkie's next move is next to impossible.Although I'm willing to bet she has a fighter jet somewhere under ground..

Shes Pinkie Pie. What else is there to say? ... well aparently i have to say more...

So.. as for the things shes hiding...

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

And as for where she is hidin' them.

ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

There is a possibility that Pinkie herself have no idea what kind of things she had stashed around Ponyville :o

Maybe one day in the morning she get a nasty case of hoof itch and proceed to hid an eyepatch in Twilie's house, then the same thing happens over and over again she ends up stashing two houses worth of items inside that library

• Brohoof 3

What amazes me about pinkie pie is her memory capacity. I mean she knows every detail about every pony in ponyville (right down to being able to recognize a scrapbook is identical to a scrapbook owned by another resident) -- has hundreds if not thousands of things stored in various places all over ponyville and is able to retrieve them easily knowing exactly where what she needs is.

• Brohoof 4

I would have to say cakes, pies, cupcakes, outfits, the bad part about this is I could literally go on forever. xD

That's an idea, but I don't think Pinkie Pie would hid anything sweet. If she did it would be in her stomach.

I only have one answer for this...

It's Pinkie Pie...

No question that she's hiding walking canes inside of Twilight's book shelf. She could be hiding a duck inside of a chicken...

• Brohoof 2

pinkie pie is random she could be hiding many things epesipcally with her third wall breaking abilites she could be hiding stuff in the end of my little pony's purple or pink screen (cant rember which) :P

Edited by pinkieshyrose

pinkie pie is random she could be hiding many things epesipcally with her third wall breaking abilites she could be hiding stuff in the end of my little pony's purple or pink screen (cant rember which) :P

Er... I do think you got confused there... Technically, a third wall would mean one of the walls we see inside the cartoon itself. I believe you meant the fourth wall... :S

Now, to bring into the topic, you could punch a orphan baby with a cute puppy while riding an roller coaster and Pinkie would have a perfectly fitting item stored for that exact situation. I suppose that sometimes... one can have a LITTLE too much at their hands...

(Also, no offence, but please work a bit on your posts... :V I've seen a few of them... and they are no joy to translate. Just start following a few basic grammar rules (or whatever) to neaten it up a bit)

One does not simply guess where Pinkie Pie hides her amazing and random items.

But she probably hides that welcome wagon in an alley or behind a house.

Or she just carries it around.

Cartoon physics people....Cartoon physics....

She is Pinkie Pie..... She just does things.... Why?..... Because she is AWESOME :)

She would probably have anything for any situation hidden somewhere around the town. ;) In case of........ various emergencies which are in need of some completely random item.... Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.... and besides "Pinkie Logic" so any possible arguement that can be made is invalid anyway.

Now that I think about it, she might have literally every physical object stored in its appropriate place in Ponyville, in case of a(n) *insert item here* emergency.

Hmm, a little birdy told me that if I asked a colt named Junior Smith about Pinkie Pie he would say, "Pinkie Pie works in the shed but I don't know what she does all day". Hmm, intriguing. Could the shed perhaps be her hiding place for something?

• Brohoof 1

Er... I do think you got confused there... Technically, a third wall would mean one of the walls we see inside the cartoon itself. I believe you meant the fourth wall... :S

Now, to bring into the topic, you could punch a orphan baby with a cute puppy while riding an roller coaster and Pinkie would have a perfectly fitting item stored for that exact situation. I suppose that sometimes... one can have a LITTLE too much at their hands...

(Also, no offence, but please work a bit on your posts... :V I've seen a few of them... and they are no joy to translate. Just start following a few basic grammar rules (or whatever) to neaten it up a bit)

Sorry...... yes I meant 4th wall im like pinkie pie but I shatter the grammer wall :P well actually I normally use google chrome which has a spell check but ie works better on these forum sorry again..... Edited by pinkieshyrose