Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another One Bites the... Shoe

Greetings and good vibes to all who read this.

Sadly, due to personal reasons I will not delve into, I am leaving the forums (for now). My time dedication must be applied elsewhere in my life, and the forums don't assist my current situation. I've told many users that instead of sending their personal situations out into the web, they should just get off their asses and solve it. I intend to follow my words. I have set up a successful study plan for myself, and I follow it to the mark. It's doing amazing things for me, and I believe if I continue being a studious jackass, I will reap the benefits of the hard work I have sown. I'm setting my sights on my own horizon, and I'm predicting plenty of obstacles. Fortunately, none of the obstacles involve the forums; rather, it has been of great assistance to keeping my mind off of troubling issues. You have all been wonderful friends to me, and I wish I could meet some of you in person. Who knows. Years from now, when all is said and done, I may be able to greet you in the flesh. Honestly, though that will most likely never happen, it's still a nice thought.

While I do regret to say some of the time I spent on these forums feels wasted, I can truthfully say I am leaving with the best memories of any distinct interaction I have ever experienced. Feld0, you've created a wonderful site. Users, you have all aided in shaping the #1 brony community on the net. I'll be off now, as I have others things I must tend to. Again I say, thank you all for making this a memorable experience in my life.

I may drop in every once in a while, though. Simply know that I respect you all, and don't forget your time spent with those special to you.

Update: Now I am able to integrate some free-time into my schedule. Additionally, some real-life friends have joined, making my participation on these forums 20% better. I'll be lurking.

Edited by Guest

Good bye and good luck in your life. Hope it turns out great. I know I never really talked to you, I know, but I do know you were a pretty active member on here. Anyways, good bye and good luck.

I barely knew you. I just got back from my own disappearance. I do remember seeing you around quite a bit before my absence though. You were a very active member with some good thoughts and things to say in your posts. Either way it's sad to see you go, and I wish you plenty of luck with any plans and all plans you have. I completely understand your wish to leave due to dedication elsewhere. I know how you feel, since I went through the same thing for the last two months.

Hopefully we may some day see you return, and continue enjoying the community and spending time with your online friends.

Good luck!

~~Silver Arrow

I'm awful at saying goodbyes but, well, even thought I didn't know you very much (I saw a couple of your posts here and there), it's sad to see such an active member as yourself leave.

I really hope you do well in your studies. Good luck and goodbye!

(I'm just gonna leave this cute Apple Bloom picture here)

Posted Image

I'm sad to hear that you're leaving us :c

But I hope your life will be great and everything. I also hope to see you back here someday :)

oh I just saw in the forum family tree that I am your father.. I now demand you to stay! Hah, good luck lob :)

Bye!

see even your avvie got sad :C

Posted Image

Edited by Mr. Pillow

I'm not one for good goodbyes, but bye man. You were fun to Roleplay with and all around a funny guy. I guess this is goodbye my friend. Good luck with your future endeavors.

It is sad to see you go, you always managed to make me laugh when I lurked on all of your posts. It is good to have your priorities straight though. You have good reasons for leaving, goodbye you silly thing you. :( Good luck as well :3. Oh, and your avatars have always been the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But...

YOU'RE MY PRETTY PRINCESS :C

Time to play the role.

Hear ye, hear ye! All of my (unofficial) subjects, pay heed to your glorious princess (me)!

Aperture_Tech is the scariest citrophile around -- he'll take your oranges and secks'em good!

I'd love for all of you to follow this decree: Hide the fruit.

That is all.

No Lobstaarr here. Just a stalker-princess-manly-man.