Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a pic of your instrument/instruments! GO!

Samrules350

Well as always I'll start

1 Black Squire strat

1 Green Gi0 Ibanez (Symmetric body)

post-7640-0-06939900-1345942399_thumb.jpg

If you can't upload it to a post, just upload it to like Photobucket, and put the link in the post.

Happy rocking!

• Brohoof 1

Since idk how to post pictures on here on an iPad, I'll just tel you the instruments. I'm not like the people above with their electric guiats and such. I own and play the clarinet. This is my ninth year playing. On my bucket list however is to eventually learn how to play either the sitar or the bagpipes solely because of their unique and unusual sounds.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Posted Image

If you understand the joke, you are awesome.

I actually do have a clarinet, ocarina, harmonica, fife, tiny-flute, and used to have an accordion, but I don't want to dig them all out.

Posted Image

If you understand the joke, you are awesome.

I actually do have a clarinet, ocarina, harmonica, fife, tiny-flute, and used to have an accordion, but I don't want to dig them all out.

Mayonnaise is not an instrument, Patrick.

Hahaha, I've always wanted to use that IRL, and now my dream has come true.

• Brohoof 1

i have a didgeridoo that took me ages to get hold of, if i can find it laying around i'll snap a picture of it and post it here :D

I used to play guitar but after i broke my arm i couldn't play properly anymore :(

Too lazy to take a picture of it out of it's case but I play the trombone. It's a King, so it's pretty good quality. I play for the school concert band, and I have done so since 4th grade, now going into freshman year of high school.

When you say tiny-flute, do you mean a piccolo? And also, how long have you been playing clarinet?

i have a didgeridoo that took me ages to get hold of, if i can find it laying around i'll snap a picture of it and post it here :D

I used to play guitar but after i broke my arm i couldn't play properly anymore :(

That sucks so bad man, That is like my worst fear...

anyways, stay strong my friend!

As promised, one didgeridoo, found it sitting behind a chair in the living room >.>

I cant play it very well but its fun to have around xD

Didgeridont click the spoiler unless you wanna see my Didgeridoo

post-7214-0-58800700-1345944190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost

When you say tiny-flute, do you mean a piccolo? And also, how long have you been playing clarinet?

No, its like a clay flute, its not really like an instrument, its more like a messed up ocarina thingy on a string, I just couldn't think of what to call it. :P

I played the clarinet with varying degrees of skill for 7 years, I haven't really played it much lately now that my advanced placement classes have taken me out of band-class. I pull it out once and a while though, its fun to play.

That sucks so bad man, That is like my worst fear...

anyways, stay strong my friend!

Thanks, its only because i neglected to do physiotherapy, because of that whenever i move my left hand at a sharp angle it has a tendency to lock in place for a few seconds and hurt like mad.

The moral of the story is, if a doctor tells you to do physiotherapy, do it before its too late.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Webcam pic of my trombone, in a corner. (Recently moved, haven't decided where to put it yet.) I hardly ever play it anymore, just pulling it out occasionally to blow a note or two. Used to be pretty good and into marching band, but I doubt I'm anywhere near my level of playing I once was.

How I'm sure it has felt in the last year or two.

Posted Image

I'll post a picture of my 2 pianos, 12 guitars, and my trombone tomorrow. My 12 guitars are as follows...

1. Epiphone sg goth

2. Fender Strat

3. Yamaha 12 string acoustic

4 and 5. 2 Yamaha acoustic guitars

6. Ovation Idea

7. a bass that I forget the name of...

8. My crowned jewel a 1964 Gibson ES-335

9, 10, 11, 12. 4 junior guitars.

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 2

I just posted this in the collection topic, so that makes this all of the more easy for me. =P

Posted Image

(All I need is an oboe. =P)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I said I'd post them, and I am a man of my word. If you didn't know already, I'm a HUGE Coheed and Cambria fan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: I've also got a violin that was given to me by a former friend. But I never learned how to play it, so it doesn't get a photo.

Edited by Doctor Derp

Ive got a Piano, a Bass Guitar, an Acoustic Guitar, a Ukulele, a Mandolin and a Drum set, but im to lazy to gather them all together, and i dont know how to play half of them. I dont even know how i got them, or why i own them. Doesnt matter though, because i love them.

the picture would be too wide, but i'm not going to list specifics

Piano

bass guitar

2 electrics

4 acoustics

mandolin

didgeridoo

harpsichord

harmonica

And no I'm not completely addicted to strings... just slightly addicted.

i still need a violin, banjo, ukulele and upright bass though...

Edited by Rainbow Dashey