Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mystery Blindbag Pony

Auryn

I recently purchased a blindbag pony from a Chinese seller who offers several unreleased and rare pony toys, and she finally came in today! I have been unable to find this particular pony anywhere else, and I was hoping someone might be able to tell me her name.

Anyone have any idea who this little earth pony is? A previous gen rerelease? If not, I would love to hear some name ideas for her. Her mane is really more of a purple than the picture makes it out to be.

post-8033-0-58981000-1346797213_thumb.jpg

I've never seen this pony before...

maybe she's known as Flower Basket forever more?

But she does look kinda sweet,

and her tail and mane are posted real neat

this is my last rhyme for speak like zecora day,

hope you enjoyed my rhymes wehey!

I think the painting errors are a factory defect. The seller had a few others of the same variety and the cutie mark is definitely the original, so not a custom. My best guess is that she's going to be a wave 6+ pony. She was being sold alongside the Zecora, Applebloom, and Diamond Tiara minis.

Flower Basket is a really cute name. Simple, but it works!

I'd be very careful buying anything from Chinese sellers. They give a nice description and like to call things "rare" or "unreleased"...but the reality is usually "bootleg" or "fake".

Chinese sellers are renowned for this over pretty much every collector community I've ever been part of (be it wrestling figures, anime collectibles, video games or Power Rangers)...you're extremely likely to get a "knockoff" item when buying from China.

I've been burned in the past with crappy Pokémon figures and video games from Hong Kong that were fakes. Chinese copyright laws are a mess...90% of the DVDs in the country are unauthorised copies.

I'm not trying to take the shine off your new pony...I just think people should be aware to be careful of inferior/fake items from China.

Dainty Daisy! That has to be her. Thank you so much.

Also, that was a good warning to post, Pachirisu. I knew what I was getting into, and I ended up being very satisfied with my cheap little unreleased pony. I would definitely second your concern for most things sold by Chinese ebay companies. This pony definitely has enough Hasbro markings to convince me that she's official, just unreleased.

• Brohoof 1

I just got 5 unreleased ones in the mail, including the one you have posted.. There are no black numbers on the bottom of their hooves, but you can see the "My Little Pony" logo stamped in the plastic.

Here's mine:

post-5450-0-61975000-1346991477_thumb.jpg

I think they are legit, I have seen a few others just like these on Ebay and they are exactly the same. I just bid on an unreleased Apple Bloom.

It appears as though they are a part of a new wave to be released soon: http://mylittleponym...ssion-blog.html

And her name is Dainty Daisy

Here's more details:

http://mrsalbo.ipower.com/Index/BodyType/fim_mini.html

Edited by Pegasistersincethe80s