Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minkeey

Hi everyone :D This is my own art and gallery. I just started drawing, So i'm a newbie and my art kinda sucks. So here's one i drew of Princess Cadence :

Posted Image
Please tell me what you think. I think it sucks :P I'm gonna update with more art soon.
  • Brohoof 1

Aww, that's cute. It's not the best work, but practice helps. She kind of looks like a mouse pony. Hopefully someone can give you some helpful tips.

Edited by Berry Pie

Do you have a tablet or are you using a mouse? I'm going to assume the later. In that case, have you looked into getting a tablet. 99.999999999999999999999999% of all digital drawings and paintings are done using tablet excluding vector drawing.

I would recommend the Wacom brand tablets as you are pretty much guaranteed to get good quality no matter which type of tablet you get from them. They sell tablets under 100$.

A tablet is a must in digital drawing and painting if your serious about doing it.

• Brohoof 1

It was a nice attempt, but you could really use some improvement. As Bohtty said, a tablet is a must have, and doing a few traces of the standard pony model wont hurt either.

Also, the pony kind looks like a mouse... ^_^

~~

• Brohoof 1

There's a game i play called Transformice , It's about mice, So i tried to make it a pony-mouse xD Thanks for the advice and compliments everyone :) And i was using a mouse, I have been looking ofr a tablet app on ipad and android, I can't find one, Can someone tell me any useful app?

Edited by Minkeey