Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Movie(s) You Have Ever Seen?

Miss Light Diamond

"Fly Me To The Moon"

flymetomooncover.jpg

Boring in so may levels, one-dimensional characters, pointless plot, and so obvious pro yankee message with stupid stereotypes (America good, Russia evil), and the ending: "There were no flies on the moon", of course not, everybody knows that, at least let the kids dream! 

Chicken Little

I used to love this movie, now I don't even know why. It's mean-spirited and most of the jokes are crappy pop culture references.

Thomas and Friends: Misty Island Rescue

A good concept for a Thomas movie, destroyed by annoying dialog and unlikable characters, yay(!)

High School Musical

Terrible songs, bad acting, generic high school movie. This whole movie is unlikable.

• Brohoof 3

Birdemic. Between not so subtle environmentalist expositional overtones, (Global Warming caused acid spitting birds), horrible quality, and 25 minutes of just some person driving around with beginning credits, it was horrible. 

• Brohoof 2

:eww:  Frozen.

(Everyone is going to hate me for that now.)

I second this.......read the book (Snow Queen) and still.........both stories have depressing settings. 

Where do I even begin...

The Super Mario Bros. Movie (1993): I used to like the movie when I was younger. As the years passed, my opinion changed gradually. Now, I see it as one of the weakest movies I've seen, no thanks to how badly it aged. continuity errors, story problems, etc. and to no surprise, all three actors who starred regretted this film, though Leguizamo warmed up to it.

Batman & Forever (1997): "We might have killed the franchise" indeed. There's so many problems with this movie that's probably already been explained. I watched it for a few minutes in the living room TV before my reaction was "NOPE." Years later, it turns out I didn't miss much at all!

I have a few more films but honestly, I don't remember which ones.

• Brohoof 1

Druid and forehead XD search in YouTube "Druid the search for the worst"

Where do I even begin...

The Super Mario Bros. Movie (1993): I used to like the movie when I was younger. As the years passed, my opinion changed gradually. Now, I see it as one of the weakest movies I've seen, no thanks to how badly it aged. continuity errors, story problems, etc. and to no surprise, all three actors who starred regretted this film, though Leguizamo warmed up to it.

Batman & Forever (1997): "We might have killed the franchise" indeed. There's so many problems with this movie that's probably already been explained. I watched it for a few minutes in the living room TV before my reaction was "NOPE." Years later, it turns out I didn't miss much at all!

I have a few more films but honestly, I don't remember which ones.

The angry video game nerd share the same thing about batman forever 

• Brohoof 1

Defiantly Dragon Ball evolution...I saw it in the cinema one day because I was locked out of my house and needed to kill a couple of hours as I waited for a family member to get home. I wish I just sat on a park bench staring a traffic instead, it would've been a better use of my time.

Catwoman. Such a bad film and rather not even waste my time.

Catwoman insulted all of my senses...

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 1

"Fly Me To The Moon"

img-3054207-1-flymetomooncover.jpg

Boring in so may levels, one-dimensional characters, pointless plot, and so obvious pro yankee message with stupid stereotypes (America good, Russia evil), and the ending: "There were no flies on the moon", of course not, everybody knows that, at least let the kids dream!

This.

Also, the fact that they felt they needed to openly tell the kids that "No, talking blue flies did not make it to the moon" really shows you what those failures thought of their viewers.

Furthermore... Epic Movie, anything else by the Epic Movie guys, and Avatar by M Night Shymalaman.

Chicken Little

I used to love this movie, now I don't even know why. It's mean-spirited and most of the jokes are crappy pop culture references.

Same with me. I used to like it until I saw Mr. Enter's review on it.

Besides Chicken Little, there's Cat in the Hat, New Years Eve, Twister, Four Christmases, Home Alone 3 and 4, just to name a few.

Titanic............yes, TITANIC.  I will not sit through that film, b/c its incredibly slow and boring.

I actually like the film but only really the 2nd half of it. I usually skip the 1st half because it's too slow for me.

• Brohoof 1