Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Changes [RP Thread]

Shift

Timeshift was running away from the attacking Changelings attacking Ponyville. A group of ponies were with her, and they couldn't outrun them. They needed a diversion to get away from the changelings that were once Ponyville's inhabiats.

"Guys-!"

Timeshift created a sheild to block a changeling attack that was once Rainbow Dash, but Rainbow Dash hit her horn. It flashed a spray of electricity and went silent. She cussed and motioned for the rest of the group to go into the Everfree Forest.

"Come on, guys! we won't get anywhere fast!"

Queen Chrysalis noticed the group and sneered. She looked to the other Changelings that were breaking down Ponyville's houses.

"Well? GET THEM!" Chrysalis shouted, motioning for the changelings to attack the group. The changelings followed and grabbed Timeshift by the tail. As she was getting pulled away, she called to the rest of the group:

"Guys, go on without me! I'll be fine."

"You won't by the time i'm done with you..." Chrysalis began, but then shook her head. "GET THE REST OF THEM!"

[Recap:

It's Ponyville, and we [the rp'ers] are getting attacked by the changelings that used to be Ponyville's inhabits in case that wasn't all clear. Queen Chrysalis is leading the changelings.]

Edited by Royal Canterlot

Shadow Opal cowered in fear, looking left and right, changelings everywhere, as far as he knew. He couldn't recognize the difference between the other ponies and the monsters, but he eventually spotted Time Shift, fending off changelings here and there.

They had to escape, an unlikely occurrence, but they had to try. Queen Chrysalis continued to insult them, shouting for them to be captured. He shrunk into a shadow of a nearby tree.

Timeshift was grabbed by changelings, pulling back on her tail. "Guys, go on without me! I'll be fine."

Shadow Opal doubted every dimension of the sentence, and he crept up on the changelings, hiding in the ground. His heart was beating viciously, pounding it's way out of his stomach.

He popped out of the ground, attempting to tackle one of the creatures. The terrible taste lingered in his mouth, but Shadow fought the urge to let go and he held on as the changeling bounced around, trying to throw him off.

"GET THE REST OF THEM!"

Edited by Luna Opal

Just for reference, I wont post a picture before each post

Posted Image

Darts awoke the same as always in his small cottage on the edge of the Everfree Forest. The nearest pony settlement was the town of Ponyville, about a half a days flight away for a normal pegasus, of course he could make it in less time if need be.

Slipping out of bed, Darts walked into his modest kitchen to prepare his usual breakfast of oatmeal. He hadn't liked eating grains at first, but after years of hiding as a pony he had acquired a taste for fruits, vegetables, and foliage. He opened his cupboard to grab a bag of oats, unfortunately all he found were some empty canvas sacks.

"You have got to be kidding I restocked just last..." Darts strained to remember the last time he had been to town for supplies. "Well, it has been a while since I dropped by that market in Ponyville. After all, I haven't got anything else planned for today" he said to himself as he walked towards the door, grabbing his dark hooded cloak on the way out, It wouldn't do for someone to recognize him.

Darts noticed something wrong long before he arrived in Ponyville. Smoke rose high into the air from burning houses.

Coming closer he could make out what looked like shadows darting among the wreckage, grabbing anypony unfortunate enough to be in their reach. He recognized the dark figures immediately.

"No! It can't be, how did they...?" his thoughts trailed off as another figure, bigger than the others moved into view, this one he recognized all to well.

Darts began to back up slowly when he heard the buzzing sound of insect wings, spinning suddenly he came face to face with a changeling. It spoke in a raspy, alien voice "thought that you could sneak away, pony?" It said and smiled evilly. Then it seemed to notice something. "You smell funny, wait you aren't a po-" It was interrupted by Darts back hooves and flew back a fair distance before lying still. After checking to make sure it was dead Darts ran into the Everfree before the reinforcements arrived.

((Note: It's been about 50 years since Darts left the Wonderbolts, so his disappearance is old news))

Edited by thesteampunkninja

(ooc: i know Jacob is the element of loyalty but i think it would be better if he found that out, later on in the roleplay)

Jacob heard Timeshift yell to go on without her. Jacob didnt have any complaints. He tried to escape. Jacob was going to come back to free Timeshift, at a later time when it would be safer.

The barber's shop had been converted into a makeshift strong-hold, with the windows all boarded up and the door barricaded with every piece of available furniture in the shop. He would have made the door vanish completely, but he was rather exhausted as it was. A disappearing spell would probably make him pass out.

So there he was, the Element of Honesty -- though he did not yet know it -- huddled in the back room and, true to his name, shaking.

Shaky was a fool to think they wouldn't come here eventually. He just hoped...he'd hoped that he had run far enough, that he was so far inland, in small enough a town, that they would not look here. The Everfree Forest was another factor; it was not often anyone who was not native ventured into or near it. It was a strange, mysterious place and his kind tried to avoid it.

But they had come. His customers...his friendly acquaintances (as he didn't really have friends, having kept to himself as much as possible). They could have been taken by now. They might be dead. The idea scared him, but more because he knew he'd be next. They would crush him if they found him. There was no mercy for deserters.

So he hid, and silently prayed that the dingy barber's shop would be overlooked as useless. Like he'd always been.

Fire Red was in Cloudsdale and was pretty scared.He got up.He flew down and atacked some changelings.

He shouted to TimeShift."Go!You have to go with them!I'll tag along with you guys."

He got a Storm Cloud over the changelings.He was very shy but he had to be brave.

He jumped up and down making thunders.

Trolly saw Fire Red.She went there."Need any help?"Trolly tried make a tornado.

'Hmm...this is hard...'.Trolly made the tornado and got all the changelings.Then she got out of the tornado.

The tornado went far deep into the Everfree Forest."That will keep them off a bit."

He popped out of the ground, attempting to tackle one of the creatures. The terrible taste lingered in his mouth, but Shadow fought the urge to let go and he held on as the changeling bounced around, trying to throw him off.

The Changeling formerly known as Shining Mask bounced up and down in an attempt to shake his attacker. "Ow! Ow! Stop! You win! I surrender!" The rest of his troop having been swept away to the Everfree forest, he fully expected to be taken prisoner, but what choice did he have? A slow ooze of green slime began to emit from where the pony was biting him. "Ah! OW!"

The changeling broke away from the group of changelings quietly he was a changeling himself but he hated how Chrysalis did things he just wanted to be alone and do things his own way.

After getting away unnoticed the changeling put on his Silver Storm disguise and flew towards the Everfree forest. "This should be a nice spot to hide for a while..at least till this whole mess gets sorted out." Silver Storm said

(OOC: Hopefully we can keep this RP alive.)

The changeling formerly known as "Mask" Managed to shake his assaulter. He began to flee to the forest, when he began to feel as if something was missing. He looked into one of the cavities in his legs, (They're rather useful for pockets, though most other changelings frown upon this practice) and he shuddered in fear. A silver cigarette case, with a series of buttons on one side was lying on the grass, about 15 yards away. "My disguise kit!" For some reason, Mask was never able to disguise on his own, so an invention was made for him and others with this problem. But if the surviving ponies go a hold of it, serious damage could be done. He galloped back to where he was as fast as he could...

Edited by evilcorgi

Darts turned his back on the burning city and tried to ignore it and walk away, but the screams of terrified ponies called him back again. No matter how hard he tried he leave them.

"Fine" he muttered and gave up,"I go and save one or two ponies, then I'm getting as far away from here as possible." He turned and galloped into the town.

A cottage collapsed nearby, causing him the dodge to the side to keep from getting crushed by burning logs. 'Perhaps this was a bad idea' Darts thought as he stomped out his smoldering cloak that had brushed against a pile of coals. Turning around he saw a dark-grey pegasus colt ((Shadow Opal)) tackle a changeling. The two grappled for a few seconds until the changeling threw the pony off and ran off. Darts ran to the pegasus helped him to his feet.

"Are you all right? You were thrown pretty far."

((Just to refresh your memory, yes Darts is wearing a hooded cloak so no one can recognize him.))

Mask charged in front of Dart's face, nearly knocking him over, grabbed his valuable device and kept running in the same direction. Smoke began to engulf his figure as he ran toward the town. He had disappeared into the smoke and rubble before his body became clear again.

Darts almost knocked the grey pegasus back over again as the changeling barreled past them. Getting his balance back he stood up and prepared to keep the hostile changeling at bay, but it kept on running deeper into Ponyville. Darts began to follow but it disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Shaking his head he turned back to the younger pegasus.

"So do you talk or what?"

A brown and green pony quickly entered the barber shop. "Hello?" He said. "I anyone in here? I'm here to help!" A few bits of rubble descended from the ceiling as he proceeded. He walked into the back room to find Shaky. "What're you doing here!? We have to leave! C'mon!"

Shadow Opal shook his head, a shock of pain rolling through his stomach. Wincing, he grabbed it instinctively with his hoof, before saying through gritted teeth, "Yeah, but I don't think I'm okay. I got a hit in the stomach pretty hard." As if on cue, another wave of excruciating pain pulsed through his body. Trying to contain himself, he said, "We should get outta here, I need to find someone who can help me," smiling awkwardly as he held his belly, yes, held, with his hoof.

"Wow, I need to get you somewhere safe. Come with me" Darts wrapped the colts leg around his shoulder to help him walk. "There are too many changelings to fight off here, we need to get everyone alive out and into the Everfree" Darts said calmly and directed Opal towards the forest.

Once behind the shelter of trees Darts laid Opal down against a fallen log, "We should be safe here. What's your name, kid?"

Silver Storm was strolling along below the trees of the Everfree forest until he herd a noise behind..."Oh in they found me" He panicked for a second, But realized he had to keep his composure. "Ok ill just hide here in this bush and if the come looking for me ill just have to tackle them.

Silver Storm hid in the bush waiting to ambush whoever was coming his way.

Some freak tornado had torn past the barber shop, pulling the boards from the windows and leaving the shop exposed. Shaky didn't dare to move, or to check to see if it was safe. He was absolutely terrified of which side had been responsible, and who he would meet outside.

He uttered a choked cry of terror at the sudden appearance of Mask, huddling further under his sewing desk.

"Who-who are you? What d-do you want? You can have it! I w-won't put up a fight or anything, I promise."

"What are you talking about? I trying to help you! C'mon! This place is falling apart" Mask said worriedly. "I saw some other ponies Up near the Everfree Forest. We should probably head in that direction." Mask began to leave the ruin that used to be a building. "You coming?"

Shadow Opal eased down onto the tree, his belly jolting with more pain, which ceased as he settled more. Turning to the pony who had brought him to relative safety, he told him, "My name is Shadow Opal." He decided to say no more, mostly because he didn't know what else he was to say anyway.

"Nice to meet you Opal" Darts said, "The changelings won't come this far into the forest, you can call it a hunch if you like" He said standing up. "My place is about a days walk from here, or a half-day if you can fly. I can help more once we get there, that is if your coming, your welcome to go back to Ponyville if you like" Darts offered when a disturbing smell caught his extra sensitive nose. It was the smell of a nearby changeling, there was only one but it made him feel uncomfortable. "It would be helpful if you decided sooner than later."

Jacob ran towards the everfree forest. His path was blocked by a changeling. Jacob charged at him head on, and the changeling charged at Jacob. Before running into him, Jacob turned left at the last second. He tricked the changeling and keep running towards the everfree forest.

Help him? Nopony ever went out of their way to help him, not unless they felt sorry for him. Now didn't seem like a very good time for pity, seeings as the very foundations of society were being uprooted...but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. So to speak.

"...yes," swallowing to unstick his throat, he added, "...a-are you sure? I mean, about going into the. The forest? I've heard it's...dangerous..."

Shadow Opal stood up slowly, ever so carefully. He stood and looked at Darts. "I think it's more painful to travel by foot than to fly." He began to rise into the sky, slightly drooping, but the pain was minimal. "I think I'm ready to go," he said, head turning toward Darts with a tiny smile.

"Okay, give me a second" Darts said, his eyes on a patch of overgrown shrubbery along the path. In the dark green light of the forest he could just make out a blue pegasus with a striped mane hunkered behind the brush. The pegasus looked like any normal pony but Darts knew a changeling disguise when he smelled one. "You there, behind the bush! Come out here and maybe I'll let you run back to your pathetic hive with only minor injuries. Consider it a message to that bitch Chrysalis!"