Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you say your favorite pony...

cuteycindyhoney

... Can you plz tell me what could of drug you were taking in order to even think of a thought like that? ...Just curious...

I would probably be eating a sub sandwich with provalone cheese, ham, lettuce, and tomato along with a bit of mayo.

• Brohoof 2

... Can you plz tell me what could of drug you were taking in order to even think of a thought like that? ...Just curious...

I would probably be eating a sub sandwich with provalone cheese, ham, lettuce, and tomato along with a bit of mayo.

The "What If...Pony" threads have been driving me crazy! I decided to ask my own "What if...Totally bat-shit crazy random thing that would never ever appear in an episode" pony question!

Good answer, by the way!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

The "What If...Pony" threads have been driving me crazy! I decided to ask my own "What if...Totally bat-shit crazy random thing that would never ever appear in an episode" pony question!

Good answer, by the way!

I'm ever so sorry that my thread has caused you so much pain. I didn't know my oh so horrible thread could promote so much bothers! :P

EDIT: I hope for a sandwich with fries and chicken as an extra. :3

Edited by Leaf Shade

Probably one of my most uninspired creations; roast beef on rye with Havarti cheese and perhaps a little garlic. There's probably something that someone else snuck in though if I'm seeing either Derpy or Luna driving a sports car :P

Edited by Celtore

I'm ever so sorry that my thread has caused you so much pain. I didn't know my oh so horrible thread could promote so much bothers! :P

EDIT: I hope for a sandwich with fries and chicken as an extra. :3

Lighten up. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is only a cartoon! Besides, as you already scolded me in your thread, I'm allowed to ask questions too! It isn't just your thread. There are dozens of "My Little Pony - What If?" threads. There was even actually one asking what CARS you think the different ponies would be!

Lighten up. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is only a cartoon! Besides, as you already scolded me in your thread, I'm allowed to ask questions too! It isn't just your thread. There are dozens of "My Little Pony - What If?" threads. There was even actually one asking what CARS you think the different ponies would be!

I know! That's why I actually answered! I just said (sarcasm, by the way, as well) that I'm sorry my thread caused you so much pain. X3

Well now, if that bizarre scenario ever did happen, then I suppose this is what I'd see...

Posted Image

My first thought would then be, "Sweet Celestia, who let Derpy drive a car?!?!?!" :ph34r:

Oh, and as for the sandwich I'd be eating, ummmmmm... I guess I'd have a footlong Subway Club, with ham, turkey, beef, lettuce, tomato, pickles, avocado, and mayonnaise. Sadly, I'd probably drop it when Derpy ran over my foot. :(

Posted Image

And then I'd be all like this...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

What if you say your favorite pony...

Topic title should say SAW.. not SAY! D:

I'd probably be eating just a regular ol' American sammich. You know.. meat, cheese... more meat.

Posted Image

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Ah, Ra's al-Spoon, my old mentor, back from the dead, eh? What're you doing on these forums Ra's? Trying to make the members tear each other apart just like you tried with the citizens of Gotham? Well it won't work Ra's, not as long as we've got the power of friendship and a whole lot of muffins!!! ;) I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

Ah, Ra's al-Spoon, my old mentor, back from the dead, eh? What're you doing on these forums Ra's? Trying to make the members tear each other apart just like you tried with the citizens of Gotham? Well it won't work Ra's, not as long as we've got the power of friendship and a whole lot of muffins!!! ;) I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

You never did learn to mind your surroundings.

• Brohoof 2