Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

Dang I was hoping this thread of yours would die!

You Suck!!!!

P.S. When dafaq is swag.mov coming?

Can't stop somethin' with this much swag, ya jerk.

How the hell am I supposed to know? That weirdo HotDiggidyDemon just calls me in when he needs me to do lines and stuff, that's it. I've been dead for a few episodes, heh, so I've just been enjoyin' the time off.

what would you do if justin bieber came to your universe?

Punch his face, I haven't heard his music, but I saw his face online and he's an annoying lookin' kid.

Hey Rainbow Dash! Does the RD 5000 have more swag than you? Curious, never seen you two fight.

A stupid robot can't match the original. Give me a bucket of water and that piece of crap is toast.

LOL Yep it does

And Rainbow Dash .MOV cant fight for her/his life

Sorry, I'm not finding the point in antagonizing this topic xP Also, if you're not going to ask questions then please just don't post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Why the hell would it not be open no more? It isn't my fault people ain't posting questions.

They're all freakin' crazy, no way would I date any of em'. Well, Spike ain't all that bad, he's just a pothead but asides from that he's probably the least crazy of all them ponies. Heh, maybe Spike, but that's a big maybe.

What was the 1st thought you had after seeing Fluttershy?

(OOC) I own the ask Fluttershy from .MOV, if you waNna ask Fluttershy anything.

Maybe we can do a thing where Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash ask each other questions.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

What was the 1st thought you had after seeing Fluttershy?

(OOC) I own the ask Fluttershy from .MOV, if you waNna ask Fluttershy anything.

Maybe we can do a thing where Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash ask each other questions.

I dunno, which Fluttershy are ya talking about? I've always known the weirdo psycho Fluttershy in my world, so I spose you mean the pushover wimp Fluttershy from the show. Heh, I dunno if wimp Fluttershy is an improvement over psycho Fluttershy or not.

Maybe sometime if I remember to do so :3

well well...my old pal rainbow dash. I don't suppose your gonna need me to bring you back to life.

I don't need your help, I told you all, this ain't canon so I ain't dead. Why dontcha go back to eatin' apples, AJ.

I dunno, which Fluttershy are ya talking about? I've always known the weirdo psycho Fluttershy in my world, so I spose you mean the pushover wimp Fluttershy from the show. Heh, I dunno if wimp Fluttershy is an improvement over psycho Fluttershy or not.

I meant your Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash!

So to word it differently, what was the 1st thing that you thought after you meet your Fluttershy?

And now that I think of it, where and when did you first meet Fluttershy? (Yes, YOUR Fluttershy.)

(OOC) thanks! Looking forword to it!

I meant your Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash!

So to word it differently, what was the 1st thing that you thought after you meet your Fluttershy?

And now that I think of it, where and when did you first meet Fluttershy? (Yes, YOUR Fluttershy.)

(OOC) thanks! Looking forword to it!

I dunno, I thought she was always kinda weird. She was quiet and strange, had a really bizzare way of talkin'. Didn't know she was a psycho till later on.

I don't need your help, I told you all, this ain't canon so I ain't dead. Why dontcha go back to eatin' apples, AJ.

I just ate a giant apple giant.