Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone have an idea of any new characters in Season 3?

Rain Dance

Hello everypony! I just wonder if there are anyone here that have any kind of idea of the new Characters is Season 3? I mean not like Shining Armor and those ponies that they showed us in the last episode. Like if there are anyone that have any ideas if there are going to be any other new Ponies? Thank you! :wub:

I don't really know if i agree on that point. :(

But! Sure there would be cool with more Main Story Stallions. But i think they should've got into the Series earlier. So i really don't know if there would be anymore. I mean if you where a 5 Year old girl. And there randomly came in a nother pony into the series what would you think? Thank you for your opinion Though. :lol:

Honestly i want another dragon (preferably near Spikes age) to appear i mean id like to see Spike to not feel like a drop of oil in the ocean.

Or maybe an older dragon (that of course is peaceful with ponies) and he acts as a sorta mentor to Spike.

• Brohoof 3

Would be interesting to see Applejack come out of the background. FOR ONCE - bolded, italicized, and underlined! (I always say that when making a point XD) Honestly, I think Hasbro are biased towards poor AJ.

Another really cool villain like Discord who isn't kinda generic like Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis were. (as far as personalities).

Also, a Wierd Al pony. We know that he's interested, we know the makers of the show are interested, bucking make it happen.

Honestly I just want them to bring Luna back into the story. :< I'm hoping for another adversary for the CMC, other than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Ooh! Maybe one of the CMC developes a crush on somepony!

And um...Parents maybe? O.O Celestia and Luna's mommy and daddy would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

It would be cool to see more stallions, and I'm almost certain we'll get to see some new ponies in the first episode of the season whenever the Mane 6 help out these so-called "Crystal Ponies". I'm sure one or two of those crystal ponies will play a fairly important supporting role, sort of like Little Strongheart in the buffalo episode.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I just want them to bring Luna back into the story. :< I'm hoping for another adversary for the CMC, other than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Ooh! Maybe one of the CMC developes a crush on somepony!

And um...Parents maybe? O.O Celestia and Luna's mommy and daddy would be awesome.

Yes, I also hope for more Princess Luna. I thinks it's sad she isn't more of a main character in the story. But well maybe Laura 'll think about her now in the new season.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Petite Pirouette,

Ye somepony getting a very special somepony. It would be a great leasson of friendship if somepony gets jealous and stuff. Like maybe Twillight for example gets in love with "HIM" and Rarity gets so jealous off seeing them together she tries everything to make them break up and stuff. Yes that would be a great episode though. :)